You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

HAHAHA oh you so made me laugh the other night there was a episode of the simpsons with the music from miami and and as i was in another room i got up and said to my 4 kids (who are all under 8) and said whos got my miami on?? and when i walked out my eldest said look mum its your miami!!! lol

and your having withdrawals i took a challenge for a whole 24 hours with no miami! no show no fanfics no talking no reading or anything its a killer dont ever do it! so glad i had your comment to read and make me laugh! thanks

2. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

Lol ur kids sound cute, but i should've been more specific, I'm going thru new epi withdrawals. I cant live without my re-runs, fanfics, or interviews.

3. jackrussellgirl

jackrussellgirl Civilian

can you watch too much c.s.i. miami ?

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

If you haven't watched the show and want to stop at nothing to make sure you are caught up with everyone else (Like me), then Yes :)

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're on vacation but still turn on A&E to see if there is an episode on to watch!

You expect to see Horatio stepping out of the brown Hummer that just parked next to you.

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You are in the court house parking lot, a goldish hummer pulls in and you start to grin. Then your oldest says...."No. It's not H, or Delko." <all the while shaking his head.> :)

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ha ha! I do that too...except I tell my daughter that Eric is coming to rescue me

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much Miami when you see Eva La Rue on the front of a magazine at work and it pretty much makes your shift a whole lot better.

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I do it too...

you know you watch to much CSI: Miami when you find yourself standing and acting like Ryan Wolfe while your trying so badly not to get annoyed by a co-worker who's not your friend (actully happend, several times) :)

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

When your in the checkout line and the cashier's back is turned and when they turn around, they see you doing a Horatio Caine pose and stare (glasses optional):)

11. HockeyInMiami

HockeyInMiami Victim

Mine is pathetic and I am most of these.
    You Know You Watch WAAAAAAAY Too Much CSI: Miami When...
    1. You are in love with characters, but not actors
    2. You have CSI: Miami dreams
    3. You dream you are somehow related to a CSI: Miami character
    4. You write your own CSI: Miami episodes. Not fanfics, EPISODES.
    5. You cry when Speed is mentioned.
    6. You feel bad for the characters when something bad happens to them
    7. You cry when the characters cry
    8. You fake your own death (*cough cough* Horatio and Raymond *cough*)
    9. You make lists of songs that would be perfect for what you did at #4
    10. You get into heated arguments about which characters would be perfect for each other
    11. You actually win said arguments
    12. You wonder if you will be in a Horatio/Kyle situation in the future...
    13. You refuse to classify your fandom as an addiction
    14. You refuse to believe Speed is dead, and when it finally sinks in, you do #5
    15. When your Physics teacher talks about speed, you automatically burst into hysterical tears
    16. You get into heated arguments with said Physics teacher about which CSI (LV, Miami, NY) is better and can't believe it when he/she says anything besides Miami
    17. You want to be a CSI in Miami
    18. You have done ALL 17 of the things listed above (which would make it 18 if you include this one)

That's a fine list.

12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

My friend sent me a list of the new South Beach OPI nail polish collection and one of them is called "Done out in Deco".

I read it out loud with my mom in the room and said "Done out in Delko"

13. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

you know you watch to much csi miami when you...make up a kid version of the show. LOL! :)

14. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

You know you watch to much CSI: Miami when you spend the whole of your summer watching CSI: Miami on your computer, whilst drooling over a tub of Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream and are totally unaware of the number of pounds you're putting on at the same time!!!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  15. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

-when you see something on the news thats to do with a crime you automatically quote CSI Miami every other comment you make about the situation. Your parents who have gotten so used to it now just ignore you or speak louder then you in order to shut you up...ya, thats me.

-when you see someone filming on the street you think 'its CSI Miami!! will I ses Adam?' even though you are in the wrong country.

-Miami has become your dream holiday destination.