Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Re: Emiy/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Actually, most of us were just talking about them and if I'm not mistaken someone has already posted the scene we were looking for, but thanks ;)

As for the screencaps you posted all I have to say is muahahaha, sorry but her hair looked like a mop to me :guffaw:. Is that clear that I'm not too fond of long long hair? They were definetly too long :p

Oh god, I really think that Corey Miller did another great job with Calleigh's character in that episode. It was such a stressful ordeal and it was time to show such a new side of Calleigh.
    Plus, Emily did an amazing job portraying Calleigh's emotions throughout the whole episode :eek:

2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Actually I think someone else put those pics of Calleigh up not me:)

Previous eps have often put characters in similar situations but in the end it is revealed that they didn't mess up so this ep was a nice change.

Yeah I liked the part where she imagines herself saving the guy. I think everyone often has thoughts like that where they do something but later feel they should have done it another way

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep I was referring to the pics....oh yeah Mariana posted. That's why I hate the word "you"...it's always so misleading :p

Yep, totally agree with you on this. You know, I always thought that "All In" kinda changed her, but I think the really kick was this one and it was really really nice :D

Gosh you can't even imagine how much I cried watching that scene. It was just perfect. I mean Calleigh holding William's hand, her face and her thought were just too much for me :(.
    I would have never imagined her thinking about what could have happened, if she had been able to save a person....this finale touch was just awesome, not to mention that Calleigh's imaginary smile really broke my heart :(

I miss episodes like this!

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Now I'm the one confused :lol: Mariana... Mariana me? 'Cause I didn't post any pictures :p I think who you wanted to say was VirGodess1923 :)

Gosh, can't agree more with you. I cried, you know, a lot really, it's was heart broking:( Imagining that you could have safe someone but you didn't, and you've that thought on your mind, gosh... It was a really nice episode :)

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Really? :wtf: I didn't realize that my Alzehimer was worsening that fast :lol:

Anyway thanks to whoever posted those caps!!! Calleigh looked so young, relaxed and yeah way too cheerful, though the hair....:wtf: yeah I don't like it :lol:

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:guffaw::lol: You're welcome!

I thought her hair was really long and she looked so very young and tiny. She was well in her thirties when the pilot was made...I'm pushing thirty and only hope I look as good as she did during those years. :rolleyes:

7. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Thanks for the screencaps, VirGodess! Emily's hair looks really different...it's like completely straight. Kinda nice though... I still like it a bit wavy...;)

I've never seen "Cross-Jurisdictions" and my friend who watches Vegas hasn't either...hopefully, it'll be on this summer. I absolutely adore crossovers:drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
  8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

You and your friend could watch it on here. I put the link on here a couple of posts back. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

10. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

Thanks for the link carolinam91 :D
    Emily's expressions are so ''what the hell is he saying'', it's funny :lol:
    Paris Hilton ? :wtf: c'mon !!

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I'm french and i dont even understand what he is saying ... why did he talk about paris hilton to emily like helloo are you lost or something loool

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Honestly, I loved her hair then. She has such thick, luxurious hair that I don't think the shorter cuts do justice to it, especially not the layered ones. The long single length hair gives her an air of youth and innocence.

I don't care for the obviously flat ironed hair that they've given her in a few episodes. It's too harsh for her soft features. If anything I either prefer it as it's normally or given only a slight curl to the bottom.

This is coming from someone that has naturally wavy hair that goes to frizzy in humidity. I have to hair product myself to death to keep the wildness to a bare minimum as well as blow dry and fuss with it to get it to co-operate. I envy Emily's hair. I really do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
  13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all thanks for posting it.
    Then, I'd like to add muahahahahah (bring bakck the interpreter!!!) :guffaw:. Her face was just pierceless!!! :guffaw:
    Loved when she said "pardon" and she kept asking "who???".
    Not to mention that I loved how she ignored him to talk with her fans :thumbsup:

Now, don't get me wrong....but was it necessary for the journalist to ask her about Parìs Hilton :)guffaw:) and her boyfriend?? Was it a funny prank? :cardie:
    BTW, how sweet of her to call Paris a "good girl" and that she'll "land back on her feet". Very classy Emily!

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw: Oh my gosh :guffaw::guffaw:
    I love when my day starts with this things, laughing 'till I die :lol: This crack me up. And, gosh :wtf: Was the guy talking english?? I didn't understand a thing, maybe less than Emily!
    And WTF [what the french :p] why the hell was the guy asking something about Paris Hilton, heeelloooo, it's Emily Procter:lol:
    I think he was new, so, yeah, lets forgive him ! I loved her face, so funny :lol:

oh, and thaaank youuu for posting :D

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I studied this strange case for our CSI :lol: and yeah i found out that this man isn't a journalist, at all, and that he's just a person who enjoys making this kind of stupid pranks to people especially famous ones.
    This time he was lucky he found Emily who, I'm quite sure, didn't understand anything of it and didn't even understand it was a prnak :guffaw:
    Usually, his pranks are even worse, but this time it was really nice to see Emily with that face. Gosh she's too adorable even during pranks :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.