Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Re: Emiy/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

There was a lot of it actually, but I can't remember all, so here's few of my favourite:
    1) I didn't touch her."
    "You don't have to touch somebody to shoot them. (Double Cap)

2)Calleigh: Hi, Calleigh Duquesne. Don't ask how I spell it, Southern. (I don't remember from which episode it is)

3) "You're not even going to ask me why she'd slip Dennis eyedrops?"
    "I'm a lawyer's daughter. I don't ask a question that I have the answer to." (Freaks and Tweaks)​

4) "You know Hank Kerner? Our fugitive?" "Yeah, we've been through two hung juries together. It's not like we're picking out china." (Body Count)​

5) "I can't help it. It’s in my DNA. I’m naturally curious." (Blood brothers)​

6) "Well when we get close to tool marks and ink processing I'll call you."
    "If you don't, you'll be hearang from my boss down at the Homeland Security office
    "Well. I've got goosebumps." (Money For Nothing)​

7) "... a present for you from Alexx."
    "Nasal mucus. And it isn't even my birthday." (Camp Fear)​

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Gosh, how could I forgot about this one :eek: :lol: Yeah, so bullet girl!!!

I think it's from crossover with LV and she was talking with Cath and Warrick. PLease correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep that was it :lol:. One of the best scenes ever of the show. I laughed too much at Catherine's answer and Horatio's chuckle :guffaw:

Oh gosh, I really miss this Calleigh Duquesne :(

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

YES!!:thumbsup: I can't believe I forgot that one and "Be still my heart"!! Those were definitely favorites.

1. I also loved her giving it to Erica Sykes in Dark Room. Loved her "If that were true, Sweet Pea, you'd be writing for the newspaper, not planting your face on the evening news....have a nice day" :lol:
    2. I also like her conversation with Ryan in Death Pool 100: She says to him "NO, ITS DONE" ...."the buck stops with me, you got it?"
    3. All In where she said " you messed with the wrong people"
    4. Going, Going, Gone, while in her conversation with Jake, she says "Well now she's a murder victim, so if you have an explanation, you better bring it!"
    5. "Seeing Red" when Eric told her she didn't know his father and she says "I'm sorry, do you?"
    6. Yes! this was the crossover with Las Vegas. This was also the pilot for CSI: Miami. Loved her hair in this one, too..the memorable "Calleigh spin" where her hair was so long and beautiful

She delivers her lines so well, its so exciting to watch her on the show.

AnnaDelko, welcome back! Pics of Emily under your "so beautiful" link are GORGEOUS!! She looks stunning...

5. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Yep, that's Jon Togo. He looks really good doesn't he?

I almost forgot about her staring at the guy who tried to kill her in SYG. He looked so scared, that was funny. If I were him and I'd definitely be scared too. It's not a good idea to piss of Calleigh!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Totally agree with you. Never mess with a pissed Calleigh :guffaw:. Her face in that moment was really scary LOL.

IDK I wish she could have reacted also in "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" when the supect told both her and Eric "What is this? Good cop, crazy cop?". If she had been able in that moment, I'm sure we would have had such a fantastic reaction from Calleigh. It really looked like he was laughing at her in that scene that I wish she could have reacted just a little bit :lol:

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

He does look really good :drool: . I think over the years, Jon Togo grew on me. I liked his scenes with Calleigh, too. The one's I mentioned before were the most memorable ones, along with the one in Going Under, where he leaves, than walks back in the room and mentions he's glad she was ok.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I agree, her face was scary :lol: & I loved that scene 'It's a little different when you have to look somebody on the eyes, isn't it?' or 'You knew I was cop', well is not needed to post the whole scene in here, since I love it :lol:

Now I'd give anything to see that, but Cal was more occupied in trying to breathe than hear the stupid man :p

9. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

1. Favourite interrogation would be from "You may now kill the bride" where she is showing the baseball player pictures of himself in lingerie and for the last few she comments on them in a very stoic manner (I like her when she's stoic if anyone wants to know)

I can't remember which episode but it was from this season where a hood smashes the table and ends up spilling acid on his shoe and freaks out and Calleigh has a "Who's bad now" look on her face

2. Off the top of my head,

"Is that hot enough for you or do you want to see my weapons permit"

And her responding to some girls who call her Ma'am

"Only if you promise not to call me Ma'am"

Both are from Spring Break

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah that's just a detail muahaha. Too bad she was busy struggling to breath in that moment :p.
    Gosh I just love that actor too much that I really would have enjoyed to see a little bit more between him and Emily :lol:

It was from 7x24 - "Dissolved". Another fantastic interrogation by Calleigh. Yeah I loved it. Probably, I loved it also because she was with Frank. I mean her scenes with him are just :guffaw: Fantastic professional couple, one of the bests :lol:

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I just forgot about one fantastic quotes of Calleigh :eek:
    "There are two ways this goes down. Either way, you're dropping the gun."

I love it :D That scene was awesome!!

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

If someone posted the link to that scene I'd really appreciate it. I haven't seen it, and I'd really like to.

13. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Noted the ep name for future refs (Thanks Florry:thumbsup:)

And what was nice was that it was two weeks in a row of seeing Frank's mean side with a hood.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Great quote!!!! :thumbsup: I love that moment :)

:lol: That's a great scene. I think that it was also on this episode that Eric asked her if the girls where checking him out and she responded something along the lines of they were asking if he had a younger brother. That was pretty funny also.

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Yes it happens moments after the scene where Calleigh says the above qoute. Those girls started hooting and hollering when Delko disrobed to get the body in the pool.

There were a couple of other good scenes in that episode as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.