EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Mrs.DelkoWolfe;
    Please remember per Shipper Central rules, each post must have a minimum of three lines of ON-TOPIC posting. Then you can certainly discuss a new thread title.

Thank you,

Back to Eric and Natalia

2. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Ok as far as our EDen Calendar goes there are only thee more months left to do. Now I have a question: 1) How do you upload pictures on to a thread with out using a web photo program?

Thanks

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You have to have something like photobucket or imageshack to put your own pics on in order to post them here. Unless you have a premium account, then I think you can put them as an attachment.

I hope we get more Eden scenes in the new season. They are just too good in scenes together to pass up. :lol: What does everyone think Nat's reaction to Eric missing would/will be?

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Good question. I think it will all depend on how serious it winds up being come premier time. For some reason, I just think he won't be "missing" for very long - like the first 10 minutes of the epi & they'll find him .... just seems like the Miami thing to do. :rolleyes:
    If they do keep him missing though, which I tend to doubt, then I would truly hope we'd see the concern from her end. As I said before though, I just can't shake the feeling that it will be more about something else (or rather someone else) & actually less about Eric. I have mixed thoughts on this, so I can't really explain well. Moving on...

I'm anxious for the new season (once the premier drama is out of the way) & I REALLY really hope it's hitting that time in the series to change things around a bit. Tptb seem to do that alot, & lord knows Nat is way past due for a storyline, so if we have some decent arcs for Nat then we could get some EDeN. Plus, at this point we have no idea what will be in store for Eric once the premier passes (there could be lots of changes for him)...... soooo let's just say there is a whole lotta possibilities for our couple. :p
    As far as arcs go though, I'd like to see something really good for Natalia so they can bring Eric in to help her through it & be supportive - it's time to flip the tables with EDeN - Eric isn't sexy playing the "damsel in distress". I want to see him be tough again, & gain some confidence - all the things that we know (& tptb probably know) Natalia brings out in him.

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I think Nat's reactipon will be the same as in Man Down, where Eric will be all that she can think about, however instead of working on a case she'll probably insist on helping to find him (hopefully she will be the one to find him). Which brings in two different and interesting EDeN story arcs.

First when she does find him will it bring about the revelation that Natalia is the woman of his dreams and all that other good passionate EDeN stuff from season 4 when you didn't need to show a couple doing couple like things like the other couple we know of.:rolleyes:

Second (and bear with me) Is that since the Russian Mob was stalking the team and Natalia is the only one who hasn't been abducted or injured, I wondering if some one take her or some things happens to her if Eric will save her.

Lets say Calliegh finds Eric and in the maylay of checking over Eric something happens to Natalia. Now knowing Eric he won't let any woman ESPECIALLY Natalia be harmed in any way (please recall Nick and the time the suspect grabed her arm).

So if she gets kidnapped then Eric an come and find her (playing his best role as her knight in shining armor):). Now when he finds her there can be a ture passionate, loving EDeN moment, hopefuly an embrace or a kiss :devil::drool:that will definately beat out that other one.:rolleyes: It's kind of hard to expailn but you can use your imaginations for how he rescues her.:devil::devil:

Now the only problem I see with the second one is that no one knows who the leader or the head of the Mob is since Sarnoff is dead, unless the orders are comming from a "big boss" in Russia.

Anyway those are my thoughts at 3 something in the morning :lol:. I HOPE it made sense.

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Attention all EDeN shipper!! Our Calender is done!! I hope you all like it. Click the thumbnails to see it.
    Janurary
    [​IMG]

Feburary

[​IMG]

March

[​IMG]

April

[​IMG]

May

[​IMG]

June

[​IMG]

July

[​IMG]

August

[​IMG]

September

[​IMG]

October

[​IMG]

November

[​IMG]

December

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Mrs.DelkoWolfe

As lovely as your calendar is, the artwork belongs in the Fan Art Forum.
    This thread is for discussion of Eric and Natalia. All other fan fiction, fan art and fan videos belong in their separate forums or in the fan video thread at the top of the forum.

Thank you :D

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Dude, the calender rocks!

It's anyone's guess? I know that she'd do everything in her power to help find Eric and that she'd worry about him. That oughta give her some more screen time. God knows she needs it. I hope there's at least a scene between them after he's found 'cause they are friends after all.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The calender looks great MRS.DelkoWolfe. I have to say the Christmas outfits were just awesome & so fitting for them. :devil: Of course the others were nice & romantic - very sweet. Just as a suggestion for the calender - if you have a photobucket account, you can put it on a slideshow & then provide the link if you want. If ya need any help, just PM me. :p

See, I'd like to see Horatio tell Natalia to go on home (for safety purposes or something) & that he'll call her if he hears anything. Then when Natalia return home - she's all worried, she walks around the house, down the hall to her bedroom, it's a little dark, & then a hand grabs her mouth from behind - we're all in OOH *gasp*AAH is it the Russians?!! No, it's Eric, he's hiding there. :D
    Then I'd like to see her give him a heart to heart telling him he needs to call Horatio but she promises that she will do anything she can to keep him protected once he turns himself in. Then enter a supersweet scene where Eric has a tiny meltdown, he falls into Natalia & they just sit there holding each other tight *cut to the commercial*. ;)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm liking that scenario... Natalia will probably be a little shocked at first but then do what she can to help him. It'd make sense for him to turn to her 'cause who else does he have? Though come to think of it, she might realize who it was before he said anything. She knows him well enough after all...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nice calendar pics. :)

MJ, I like your idea. I wonder if Natalia would be upset at first when Eric grabs her like that. :lol: She'll probably slap him on the arm and be like "don't do that to me ever again". Then she'll be relieved and hug him saying she was worried about him and that she's so glad he's okay. Aww... I really wanna see a scene like this.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:lol:* For some reason, I could see that happening. Though it'd be funny if she flipped him after he grabbed her and before she could hit him, he yells "Talia, it's me!"... to which she responds by smacking him on the chest and saying something along the lines of "Serves you right for sneaking up on me... and how did you get in?"

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: I'd pay to see her flip him!! Though the EDeN section of my brain was thinking after he grabbed her mouth he'd then put his finger to her lips to quiet her. :D
    As for how he got in. Well, let's say that when they were together she used to put her house key in a planter by the back door for him to use, & she had just never taken the key out of it's hiding place. Perhaps she left it there purposely hoping he'd use it again. That would be a sweet scene. :p

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Love the calendar!!!! Awesome pics and I love Augusts picture! Not only cause it's my birthday month but I love the pic! I like Mays and Septembers too! Their pic of the September one is a heck of alot better than his and Callieghs version! Great job on it! =D As far as the whole Natalia findin out that Eric is missing thing, I don't want to dwell on it cause I've been disapointed in the scenes between them lately. TPTB just don't fascinate me anymore! Hopefully that will change! I would love for Natalia to be the one to rescue him! That would be so sweet! And then somethin happen to her would be even better! But I guess I need to start wishin on the shootin stars!!!!

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Of course... then she'd flip him. They need a little comedy in addition to the sexy. They're more than capable of pulling it off. Oh, and as for the way he gets in, I could see him getting in with the planter key... or he could have saved a key she gave him when they were still together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.