Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Even though Emily looks great with any hairstyle, I think that the long hair is sort of her trademark. I mean, she has gorgeous hair!
    The only thing I'd like to see is more of an updated look, IDK, maybe some layers... without taking away from the length.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree, Emily definitely has beautiful hair. So she should keep it long, because it reflects better their beauty.:)
    I just hope in the next season they give her more colorful cloths. Though she looks good in everything, even in black, I really would like to see her in different colours. :thumbsup:

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Do you guys ever wonder if they have a say in their wardrobe at all? Do you think she requested black for this season? In Wrecking Crew, she wore a red top, but someone here mentioned she got hurt filming that episode and had to slow down on her exercise routine. You think she requested suits to cover herself up? Curious... :wtf:

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

They might, though the overall decision will be with the director and the costume designer as they might want a certain outfit based on what they feel suits the character or the scene

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

As far as I know, actors on CSI:Miami don't have a say in their wardrobe ;)
    At least, I really hope that AR doesn't have such a bad taste in terms of shirts :lol:.
    Having said this, no I don't think they they have a say in it and it is all about the the wardrobe people. I remember the interview to one of them, I also remember she was so proud of the fact that she had dressed the actors on "Will and Grace" and some other shows claiming that she was a very successful person and that she was a person with such a great taste. ( yeah I really didn't like her interview....at all) Don't get me wrong, but I really don't see that great taste in our characters' clothes :rolleyes:.

Maybe her good taste is the fact she thinks Calleigh always comes back from a funeral, Delko is gay (I love gay people, it's just they wear lots of flowered shirts :p) and Ryan suddenly became a manager. Sorry, but as an Italian I really don't see taste in their clothes :lol:

As for Calleigh, I really don't see how Emily could have requested that Calleigh wore black, in a normal situation. I mean ok that being blonde she looks stunning in black, but I really don't see how she could have requested Calleigh to have the black nightdress for "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing" (at least that's what I think she was wearing under the night gown) w/ the same fantasy as the black top she wore under her black jacket in "Dissolved". Really, it was exactly the same top!!! :lol:
    Not to mention that I would have never expected to see Calleigh having a blck bathroom and wearing a black nightdress. Knowing her from s1, I would have expected to see her in her bedroom w/ a colourful tank top & a pair of shorts :p

Well we don't even know how she got hur and I think I'm just going to speculate a little bit on here ;).
    Since I saw her having troubles using her right arm in "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" (yeah she was left handed whenever it was time to drink her beloved water or to take the chewing gum :lol:) and noticing her right arm (a little bit bigger) than the left one in "The Deluca Motel (IDK whether it was some kind of cast or not), I do think she injured her arm, so I really don't see how she could wear black to cover that kind of injury.
    Though, I fully agree on the fact that right after the little accident of "Wrecking Crew" (well I wouldn't call it "little" since she fell off the hole :shifty:) she has always been wearing black stuff w/ just a little bit of colours. So yeah it is entirely possible that it is why she's wearing black.

In this case, I'd say...well I'm pretty sure she fully recovered so there's no need to dress her in black, isn't there? :lol:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  6. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Well Well Well... Dress... Awwww Flo knows my passion for this argument... So Cal's look... I adore her way during s5 ...after that what happen? Why does she wear only black?... well maybe she wears black to be ready when someone gonig to call and tell her that the Lovely Duke is dead..

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Hey guys!
    So I just found out that Emily Procter is on the cover of Viva Magazine, I haven't seen it before especially not here, in Texas. I don't know if they sell it anywhere near anybody else. Here's the link!

http://vivamagonline.com/vivapreview_june.html

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW Emily is still alive outside CSI:Miami :p!!! Thanks so much for posting this news :thumbsup:

Now this link mad me so curious to know about her past, wonder what she has to say about that and also about the present and yep the future ;)

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

OOOH! Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

She looks amazing on that cover!! Her eyes look so green, she's beautiful! I want a copy now, going to search for this issue today to read the rest of the interview.

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

WOW! She looks incredible! Don't you guys find that she's getting prettier as time goes by?

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

WOW! She looks amazing! Don't you guys find she gets prettier as time goes by?

12. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Thanks for the link!!!!

Wow.... She is too beautiful!!!!! I think that I'm so jealous... By the way She is a very great woman!!!!!

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks carolinam :thumbsup:

She looks so pretty in that pic :) They are so cruel leaving us wanting to read the rest of the interview :shifty:. Emily is so sweet :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

They're so cruel leaving us without Emily for months ;)

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the link Carolina.:thumbsup:

She looks amazing like always. I agree she's becoming more and more beautiful.
    Maybe this article will be available later, because when you click on the celebrities then the covers and type your email you can read some older I suppose cover articles.:confused:
    Anyway if someone will get the magazine please share with us what is in this article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.