Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

I agree with you. :)
    And I'm going to send my e-mail to the Emmy awards.
    Does anyone know when the Emmy Awards come on TV?

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

The nominations are announced on Thursday morning, July 16, 2009.
    The awards ceremony is on Sunday, Sept 20, 2009

3. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

hey guys thanks for all of the emmy info. if anybody is interested in watching a movie right now. emily procter will be playing leah fuller in Big Momma's House 2 starting at 4:00 p.m. eastern time, which is in a few minutes. It's going to be on the channel FX if anybody is interested.

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Gosh, I watched that movie a milion times, everytime it plays on TV I don't miss it :lol:
    Emily is stunning in that movie :D I love the dance part :guffaw: It cracks me up!

5. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i think that she looks beautiful in that movie and that it is one of the best movies that she was ever in. i do agree that the dance part was hilarious, but just the way she looked in the movie was amazing. Her hair looked great (and i think that Calleigh should put her hair up more) and she looked amazing in colors. gosh i wish that calleigh could just wear some more yellow, pink, blue, or green.

6. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

ok. today while i was watching re-runs of cai miami, i was watching the episode that was when eric gets shot (i can't remember the name of the episode) anyway, while she was talking to Camille i believe her name was, the girl who was the temporary guardian of her brothers. Calleigh looked like her hair was cut short to around her shoulder length.

so my question is Would you like to see Calleigh's hair cut shorter? If so, how short and why?

It's just a small thought since the board has been pretty slow lately.

7. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

I've seen her with short hair and I think she looked still just as gorgeous, so as long as she styles it, I wouldn't mind.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep she had short hair throughout s5 & you must have read my mind 'cause I have already asked that question :lol:.
    Anyway I loved her w/ short hair also b/c it was really nice to see her not w/ her usual long hair which almost finished on her butt :rolleyes: :lol:.
    While she couldn't make any ponytail, she still looked fantastic ;)
    As for the length, I'd say right above her shoulders, like s5. I really enjoyed that kind of look :thumbsup:

As for "Big Momma House 2", all I can say is LOL.
    It was really nice to see her w/ colourful clothes (& yeah it was "robot Calleigh" season, s4 :p) ;).
    Not to mention that she had a great role. I really have to say that there are more than one hilarious scene in it:
    -the dance part :lol:
    - when she fires Big Momma. I know it was sad, but the way Big Momma explains to her the situation plus Emily's face crack me up.
    - when Big Momma fell off the stool, Emily's face combined w/ her "OMG!" is just awesome.
    And what about the SPA scene & the "Bingo" one? Gosh in that movie Emily had some of her best facial expressions ever. I do wish they could bring out a more comical Calleigh 'cause I know Emily could play it off so well :lol:

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd like to see her hair a little bit shorter, but no too much. Though I liked how she looked in season 5, I prefer Emily with longer hair. It just fits her better.
    Of course she's really beautiful women ans she looks great no matter how long her hair are, it's just what I like the most, medium length of Emily's hair.:)

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Though Frank and Horation are my favourite characters on this show, I do enjoy Calleigh and her character always gives me the feeling that she's the type of person who should be everyone's best friend.

I also like how her relationship with Delko has progressed over the seasons as opposed to Marisol/Horation which came off a little hollow and rushed

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I've thought about it...I would like to see her with a bob or shoulder length hair, but the long hair is Calleigh/Emily - its her signature. It would sort of be like how Keri Russell's cut her beautiful curly hair while in Felicity; it didn't sit well with her fans and was a big shock for everyone. Emily is gorgeous and any cut would suit her, but I don't think she'll lose the long hair anytime soon.

12. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

I really love her long blond hair, so I would say she should keep it this way. She's so beautiful!

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think she looks great with short hair, I loved her hair in season 5, but I also like to see her with long hair :p
    Well, we've to admit either long or short hair fits perfectly with Emily, everythings does :D [except brown hair :shifty: :lol:]

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You didn't actually mention this particular, didn you? :wtf:
    Ok I just can't picter her with brown hair, that's all :lol:

Oh boy, you're so right. She looks perfect with any kind of hair. I do like her with shorter hair like during s5, but I really don't mind her with longer hair b/c she always looks fabulous :thumbsup:

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I love Emily's hair long like it was for the last fews new epis. She was jsut gorgeous, and it enhances her beauty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.