Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION PLEASE!

FIRST NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

Emily has got to Monte-Carlo today and here is a video: link

ohMyGosh, I can't see this. I totally imagine myself right there, asking Emily for an autograph :scream: :lol:
Gosh, this is so bad for me :p

Anyways, she was the most adorable famous woman with the people that was there, in that video :D She looks awesome with that outfit, even if it's black :eek:

Thanks for the link lusiana!:)
Emily's so sweet " without my fans I'm nothing!", as she gives her authograghs...
And that smile can probably light up all of Monte Carlo!
Simply adorable!

LUUUUUU *hugs*

Thanks for posting it... Awwwwww Em is so sweet... I love her!!!!!:) She is always cute e disponible with fans! :thumbsup:

I just got this post update on Emily's appearance on VH1's Free Radio Season 2. Canada's Season 2 starts on June 18th, but I actually saw this interview long ago. They're saying its improv comedy, but I felt so terrible for Emily when I was watching this. She was so graceful and went along with it all though, she's so naturally sweet.

Here's the link in case anyone missed it.

I just got this post update on Emily's appearance on VH1's Free Radio Season 2. Canada's Season 2 starts on June 18th, but I actually saw this interview long ago. They're saying its improv comedy, but I felt so terrible for Emily when I was watching this. She was so graceful and went along with it all though, she's so naturally sweet.

Here's the link in case anyone missed it.
Thanks for posting it again. Well Emily's facial expressions cracked me up, though I felt this "interview" was kind of weird. Yet it was a comic improvisation and yep I do think she did really good :thumbsup:

Thank you Lu :D You're our hero :beer:

I haven't read it yet, but I saw the photos :D They are awesome!!!!
There is any possiblity for that being some photos from a new photoshot of Emily?

Isn't this interview adorable? I love it, I think it's one of her best ever! This one is, essecialy, about Emily and not about Miami or her work, which is almost always the main subject of her interviews.
And I love this ''Am I doing my best? Did I do my best? If the answer is “yes” then I think I’ve done okay. I always say to myself “just do your best” because I do think that people let the world get on top of them and life will ride you if you let it. The trick is to ride it. Life works if you do your best.”
I knew that Emmi is like that, and she said this before, but in this way is like a life's lesson to me! I am so proud of being a big fan of her :D

Last edited:
It's exactly what i am looking for, if we could get a hand on the magazine there should be more pictures there!

The article is fantastic anyway!

VIVA Magazine article is now on AnAwardForEmily

LINK

thanks so much lusiana88!

Great article, it was all about her! She's so powerful and I loved the fact that she dances three times a week, and hip hop?? who would've thought?? She's so keyed into fitness, its fantastic. I think I'm going to try a few tips she mentioned in this article with my diet, lol.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Lu thanks for posting!!!!:thumbsup: You're great!!!!

OMG but how is sweet Em?????
I love when she talked about her grandmother.. On the other hand She is so cute when talked about Kevin:) I love that cat!!! Muahahahahah The cat is very lucky to have Em!!!
Anyway She is so powerful!!! I love her!!!! She really deserve an award

Oh gosh, thank you so much Lu for posting this amazing interview.

For the first time, I think, this interview was just about her and nothing has been said about the show. I'm really happy that she finally had this great opportunity to show a little bit more of herslf.

I have the same best friend that I had since kindergarten and love her.
This is just fantastic, IMHO.

As for her upper arms, quite frankly, I have always thought they were perfect :p

And csifann1 that quote is just awesome. I agree with you, that's how Emily is :thumbsup:

Awww Kevin :adore: he's too lucky, that's all I can say :p

Wow, reading that interview, I can totally relate to her. Just some of the things that she does and how she feels about them, it must be some strange connection...great, now ya'll think I'm crazy! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back