Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW
She looks sooooo beautiful :eek: :D *screaming *I want the rest of the interview :p

Talking about Emily's life outside Miami, don't you guys think it's time for a new photoshot?? GOsh, when was her last? :confused: I want one i want one :D

thanks for the link
she looks so pretty on the front cover
yes somebody please share with us, what the article says.

Talking about Emily's life outside Miami, don't you guys think it's time for a new photoshot?? GOsh, when was her last? :confused: I want one i want one :D
I want to see her anywhere else but Miami. Don't get me wrong, but recently we're seeing her on this show or during other interviews which are...yeah about this show. It's time to see her on a movie [btw, if I'm not wrong her last movie should come out very soon] or any other show even a talk show :lol:.

Oh gosh you can't even imagine how I miss her photoshots. I don't remember when her last one was either :rolleyes: and seeing her like this on the cover, I claim it!!! :scream:
She's too beautiful not to be part of a photoshot :p

Speaking of seeing her anywhere else but Miami, isn't she supposed to be in Monte Carlo right now? I saw her name on the list of stars attending the tv festival. Anybody has any news on that?

Speaking of seeing her anywhere else but Miami, isn't she supposed to be in Monte Carlo right now? I saw her name on the list of stars attending the tv festival. Anybody has any news on that?

The festival starts today, we don't know if she is getting there today..as soon as we have news you'll will know!:) Hope sooner than later...;)

Hey guys! :) Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

I just want you to know that in Norways most popular paper today there is an article about how science students are watching shows like CSI Miami to get motivation about studying it! :) There is a picture of Emily(Calleigh in her lab coat from one of the episodes) and her name is repeated a lot in the article.

The students are happily talking about how much they love the show, and how much especially Calleigh and Natalia are their ultimate motivation.
It's norwegian students and it really seems like they love the show, AND Calleigh! :)

Nothing interesting.. just thought you should know that CSI Miami is popular in Norway as well. Emily really is some of the students ideal too!

The students are happily talking about how much they love the show, and how much especially Calleigh and Natalia are their ultimate motivation.
It's norwegian students and it really seems like they love the show, AND Calleigh! :)

I can see why people like Calleigh as she tends to be most headstrong and efficient when working in the lab and rarely messes things up.

However there have been times that I've found her character to be a tad reckless on the field (Mostly the one where she suffered smoke inhalation) which for a person like her is strange.

I guess Calleigh/Emily is lots of people ideal, not only students :p
BTW, thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:

However there have been times that I've found her character to be a tad reckless on the field (Mostly the one where she suffered smoke inhalation) which for a person like her is strange.
Yep, I agree with you on this especially because I compared this case with "Going Under".

While her hummer was sinking in the EverGlades, she had to think very quickly whether it was better to save her life or to try to get out of ther with the evidences.
Well, she made the right choice 'cause she couldn't risk her life in such a stupid way ;)

In "Smoke Gets into Your CSIs" the situation was exactly the same, but still she wanted to get the dead body out of there not thinking about the smoke inhalation (btw stupid idea, IMHO).

Though, there's is a difference between these case, yeah it's only one but there is.
While in "Going Under" her collegues went on investigating thanks to the evidences they found in her hummer, in "Smoke Gets into Your CSIs" it was practically impossible for them to investigate on the case without the deadbody.

Guess that's what she thought in the moment.....she didn't want her collegues to rest while she was getting cooked down :p

I can see why people like Calleigh as she tends to be most headstrong and efficient when working in the lab and rarely messes things up.

Yeah I love her determination and toughness, yet she's sweet and caring :).

I actually find it quite in character for her because one of the things we've seen since the beginning concerning Calleigh is her determination. In Smoke gets in your CSI's that's exactly what I saw more than her being reckless. She knew the body was important evidence and even more, she knew that it was practically the only thing she could actually get out of the house and preserve. Whatever other evidence there might have been would certainly be going up in smokes. IMO Calleigh can be very stubborn at times especially when it is about work and getting the evidence and the guy, so I guess that's why I see this action as something I would expect from her. That's how dedicated she is that she would even put herself at risk to get the job done, and done right. Is it really smart for her health? Of course not, but IMO she did something very in character for her. It reminds me a little of season one when Hagen didn't want her involved in a case where the guy was targeting her (can't remember the name of the episode) and yet she just went ahead, by herself, and took the guy down.

Maria-EC thanks for sharing the info about the article :)

I guess Calleigh/Emily is lots of people ideal, not only students :p
BTW, thanks for sharing this :thumbsup:

Yep, I agree with you on this especially because I compared this case with "Going Under".

While her hummer was sinking in the EverGlades, she had to think very quickly whether it was better to save her life or to try to get out of ther with the evidences.
Well, she made the right choice 'cause she couldn't risk her life in such a stupid way ;)

In "Smoke Gets into Your CSIs" the situation was exactly the same, but still she wanted to get the dead body out of there not thinking about the smoke inhalation (btw stupid idea, IMHO).

Though, there's is a difference between these case, yeah it's only one but there is.
While in "Going Under" her collegues went on investigating thanks to the evidences they found in her hummer, in "Smoke Gets into Your CSIs" it was practically impossible for them to investigate on the case without the deadbody.

Guess that's what she thought in the moment.....she didn't want her collegues to rest while she was getting cooked down :p

I can't agree more with you :)
Yeah, stupid idea in SGIYCSI's and right idea in Going Under :lol: SGIYCSI's is one of the episodes we can see how professional and dedicated Cal is, IMO. To be honest, I don't know, even if I loved my job, I would risk my life to get a deadbody safe and get my a** kicked :lol: Or maybe I'd, well, IDK, maybe, yeah, maybe :p

It reminds me a little of season one when Hagen didn't want her involved in a case where the guy was targeting her (can't remember the name of the episode) and yet she just went ahead, by herself, and took the guy down.
It's Body Count, season one finale, I'll never forget when she got the bad guy, so Calleigh D. style :D

It reminds me a little of season one when Hagen didn't want her involved in a case where the guy was targeting her (can't remember the name of the episode) and yet she just went ahead, by herself, and took the guy down.
It's Body Count, season one finale, I'll never forget when she got the bad guy, so Calleigh D. style :D

The way she nailed her captor in All In was great too.

Another one of my favourite, but unrelated to the above, moments was in You May Now Kill the Bride when she is showing the guy pictures of himself in lingerie and she is completely stoic and commenting on each of the pictures saying things like "You look great in that one" or "This one's my favourite". The strange thing is that I'm so used to seeing Calleigh's stoic side that I almost fell out of my seat when I saw a video of Emily Proctor from West Wing dancing in her bathrobe in a drunken state.

ATTENTION PLEASE!

FIRST NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

Emily has got to Monte-Carlo today and here is a video: link
Thanks Lu for posting this clip. It is really nice to see her getting in her hotel (btw loved the fact she was the only one who had a shopping bag on her arm :lol:), but I really don't get why she has to dress black :p.

Ok ok, she's just too adorable.

The strange thing is that I'm so used to seeing Calleigh's stoic side that I almost fell out of my seat when I saw a video of Emily Proctor from West Wing dancing in her bathrobe in a drunken state.
Well there are lots of funny moments in that show that knwoing Emily as Caleigh, you would be :cardie: :guffaw:
My fav. moments of her as Ainsley are this one and when she gets in the Mr. President's closet while looking for a toilet :lol:

You know, Ainsley, IMHO, was the best character to portray for Emily :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back