Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Is Emily nominated?
    That would be awesome. :D

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, she's nominated. I've hope that she'll get something, she deserve it more than anyone, am I rigHt? :D

3. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Of course she deserves to get something. I hope she does. :)

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

^^ I too believe Emily deserves an award for her portrayal. Her performance is riveting!! She's a kick-a** lady :thumbsup:

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's so completly unfair she didn't got any award yet. She, like no one else deserves a big one. I truly hope she get something this time. I voted on her too, so I'll keep my fingers crosed for her (maybe it helps).:)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

**bumps in very hesitantly**
    Ok I don't want to anyone, but Emily has never been nominated for an award even in this Festival :shifty: [her name isn't on any list]
    What we have been voting for was the "most glamour actress/actor" & both Emily & AR were in that list ;)

Unfortunately, no one of them is going to be awarded for any of their performances, at least during this event ;)

I just wanted to clarify it, though I must say that she deserves an award :p

7. VirGodess1923

I was just watching a clip from Seeing Red, at the part where Calleigh gets out of the hummer and runs to where Horatio is holding Sharova at gunpoint. From that second, until she walks away crying, my heart aches for her. Emily really moved me in this scene. I think she deserves an award just for that scene alone! Ugh! I'm really on the verge of tears :(

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Good morning all, I just wanted to share some news that I got from Adam's yahoo group:

Adam and Jon Togo have been submitted as Best Supporting Actors for the 2009 Emmys. This is just a submission, not a nomination. There are a lot of other supporting actors on the list so there's a probable chance Adam and Jon will not get picked for final nominations.

Other submissions include:

David Caruso - Lead Actor
    Emily Procter - Lead Actress
    CSI Miami - Drama Series

I really, really hope that she is nominated. She is an excellent actress and shows it in every performance. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

YAY!!! :D, though she's been put in the list for a while till now. Yet she has to be nominated.

Do you happen to know for which episode she's been put in this list for this year? Though, I do think it's kinda stupid to put people on this list just for an episode, which normally tend to be a completely useless episode, especially in Emily's case.
    I mean last year she was put in the list for "All in" & while I was really happy for it, I really didn't see how she could be nominated for it, knowing that it began with H's shooting in Rio :rolleyes:

10. VirGodess1923

Yay! Thanks texmex327! If they are throwing in the nomination for episodes, I think she should get the nomination for Smoke Gets In, if not the Finale also. She did so well in both episodes. Congrats, Em!! :beer:

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's a good news, so I truly hope she'll be nominated this time, cause we all know she deserves it. For me she was amazing in every single episode. :thumbsup:
    Of course I'll keep my fingers crossed for her nomination:).

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I am looking around because I am courious to know which CSI:Miami episode is being submitted...there is still no news on the net. You'll be the first to know as soon as I get it.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF ALL OF YOU WOULD SEND AN EMAIL TO EMMY AWARDS EXPLAINING WHY YOU THINK EMILY PROCTER SHOULD BE NOMINATED...WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

CONTACTS:

I think the first one is better...

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ah ah I was just waiting for you to come here & give us these email addresses :lol:

OFC, I'll see what I can do :thumbsup:

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

That's great!
    I hope she gets nominated! She really desrves it. I think she's one of the most talented and, unfortunately, underrated actresses:(
    Oh, and I already sent an e-mail to the Emmy Awards for Emily's nomination.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG :D This made my day :D

You know that you can always count with us for this things :cool: :lol:
    Will send mine this weekend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.