Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii!!!!!!!--->
    I show more passion kissing my dog or my chickens:lol:

(sorry i couldn't help myself sweet Kikii) And he proved over and over again back inS3 he felt forced to have a relationship with HER because SHE made him felt guilty:rolleyes:

Unlike Stella, who didn't ask for his help but he was there for her anyway :D

AHHHHH i wish we had such a good episode like 5.24 in S6!

Debbie :D

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    :guffaw::guffaw:I don't know you could kiss your chicken? :guffaw::guffaw:

I skipped the whole episode that he made up with her. I hate to think he was so dumb to think he's unhappy because of her little act. It didn't occur to him that he's unhappy because he doesn't want her in the first place. :rolleyes: I'm glad he told Stella he was not the one to start the relationship.

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Oh-kay... Due to my short term memory problem, i'll start with apologizing, for my lack of ability to keep up with my lovely but extremely chatty family.

Thanks again for all the birthday wish! I really had a good time.:)

Mac relationship w/ P was actually quite good for me. Don't shoot!!! *shield herself behind Mac* I still wish we got to see that moment shared with Stella instead of P, but, it's good to see how Mac reacted towards the whole love thingy. Still a pain everytime i watch the epis when they're together, but i always try to ease it with happy thoughts about SMacked. :lol: Not to mention, the awkwardness of their relationship, and the greatest moment when he pushed P's hand when Stella was approaching was actually the thing that got me hooked up into this SMacked area (avoiding using the 'g' word :lol:)

Deb,

Chicken? Why on earth did you kiss your chicken? They're not even cuddly! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Kikii,
    Ditto that! I actually find it kinda :wtf: that P would pursue him, and he's okay with woman being the aggressive one in the relationship he's in. I'm still conventional, i know, but i'd rather have the guy who started things. Oh, you have to dash Stella from that general statement! :lol:

*wave to Steph, Vave, CSINYAddict, Axel, Lori, Udonna, MacsLady, sucker4-smacked, Gala, Axa, Ranma, Aislara - we got pretty much Gemini in here.. :D*

Hugs,
    Gaby

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahah wow! I go away for a couple of days and come back and there's 5 pages of new posts! :lol: What would I do without you guys?

Okay first of all, happy birthday to everybody whose birthdays just happened (Vave, Gaby and especially Steph - we're the same age now! :thumbsup:) I hope I didn't forget anybody just then :lol: It was funny seeing everyone discussing their ages. I thought I was a young one but apparently there's quite a few people younger than me here. And (I can't remember who said it) but I also love how there's all different ages and cultures here - I'm a proud 18 year old australian!

Secondly, welcome to the newbies! You can call me Jenn :) Oh and welcome back RanMa :)

Lori - I'm so glad everything went okay! I knew it would :)

Deb - *tackles* THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THAT ARTICLE! You are so amazing! Thanks so much! *hug*

And thankyou to th person who posted the Rachel Ray clips. Loved the one where Melina was shutting her in the drawer of the morgue. :lol: Melina's expression is hilarious. I love how she was so careful about it and then rachel goes the full way in and she's like :eek: "she's nuts!"

By the way, you guys should watch these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKq7sjoD5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lPzi-7fgM

I'm still laughing. I've watched both of them about 100 times and it never gets less funny. Go watch guys. The first clip is a skit, and the second clip is an interview, and she talks a little bit about writing Grounds for Deception.

Anyways, hope you're all well. *hug* xxx

5. shell_kikii

Gaby,
    I'm not surprise that Mac was pursued by women. Look at those so called love interests, they just couldn't stop drooling all the time around him. :rolleyes: I want Mac to make the move first because Stella is so special to him. It would make their relationship much stronger because once he makes the move that means he would never change his mind. :adore:

6. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Here, here! You take the words right from my mouth (ehm, fingertips, actually)!

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear smacked family,

it´s so crazy with the time difference so most of the time I am alone here[​IMG]
    Dear Axel,
    thanks for the hint, I am oversensitive when I read something about CSI New York and death...[​IMG].. ( for I thought in real there´s no CSI New York but CSU New York)

DEar LOri,
    yes, you must be right: It is settled!!!!!!! I am not sure if this thread is enough or if they need a petition ?[​IMG]

I have a wonderful excuse, I buy these magazines for my son;);)

DEar Kikii, dear Gaby

why shouldn´t make STella the first step ????
    Maybe my age makes me more liberal......:guffaw:

but sometimes men must be forced to their luck ( I am sure I would still wait if I hadn´t made the first step with my husband...:lol:)

and I think it´s the difference how you make the first step. It can be funny and soulful too. I agree I don´t like the aggressive way too (maybe, for as I said before, I didn´t like Peyton too, no, no she was not the right one!!!!!:scream::scream:)

But we will see what we will see.....:guffaw:
    [​IMG] Hugs to you all!!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

8. shell_kikii

Udonna,
    If Stella make the move first, she's just one of the other women. Nothing special. Why is 'Grounds for Deception' so different? It's because Mac went to Greece on his own will. Not some silly woman told him to because he adores her. :rolleyes: That proves how important Stella is in his heart. :adore:
    Anyway, I'll take what I get as long as the tptb put them together ASAP. ;)

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

DEar Kikii,

also a interesting point of view.

For me Stella alone is something special, nothing compares to her.

I hope, I pray Mac realizes it finally, regardless who makes the first step.

Then our souls can finally rest.......[​IMG]

WIsh you a great day!!!

Hugs[​IMG]

Udonna

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    How are you?
    Dear Debbie - wish you all best as usial and Sasha too.
    shell_kikii, i think, Stella will never be one of simple woman like Peyton or cop from Jersy (sorry, dont remember her name) or Rose. Stella is spesial initially - and if she will confess first it will be normal, I think - she is emotion in this tandem.

11. shell_kikii

sad_girl,
    I agreed Stella is a very special woman. She wouldn't force Mac to make a choice like P. She's not as agressive as Q or J. (That's Quinn the redhead from New Jersey and Jordan from the Mayor office.) I agreed it's normal if Stella confess first but I don't think she would. She wouldn't want to pressure Mac. I think she's willing to be Mac's best friend forever if he doesn't want to put their relationship to a higher level. Of course those are my thought only. :)

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Raises hand* Oh, I volunteer to take on the part of Adam's girlfriend, you wouldn't even have to pay, being Adam's girfriend would be payment enough... *Goes off into an Adam induced day dream.* :adore:

Anyhooo... Back to Mac and Stella... I agree with you Stella, I think that if they were to confess their love that Stella would do it first, and I think she'd be really sweet about it... She'd give him any time he needed and wouldn't try to push him into a relationship if it wasn't what he wanted... Although I'm pretty sure it would be what he wanted... However... I just think that their relationship would be adorable, they'd take things at a nice pace, and wouldn't rush into something with their eyes closed... If anything were to happen between them, their relationship would be based on a mutual love and respect for one and other... It would just be adorable.

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

13. Aislara

Aislara Victim

I think you make a good point about this. I was thinking too that you look at the Flack/Angell relationship and how that ended tragically for them. However they did have that time together with each other and were happy. It might make for an interesting scene between Flack and one of our favorite pair. He may caution them not to take the other for granted and provide an impetus (sp?) for them to take action. Flack is a perceptive sort, he is a detective after all;) , and we've seen throughout the series that he has a good relationship with both Mac and Stella. He's the one that Mac confides in about the 333 caller and he's the one at the hospital for Stella for All Access. He might feel comfortable giving htem a kick in the rear especially in light of his own tragedy.

That would earn him the role of Best Man now wouldn't it? ;)

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    first, Lori, glad that the surgery went well:)
    I've managed to stay out of the gutter for 2 days and then I come here, and what happens?:lol: *goes down in the gutter* Im mean, Im not sure what I mean:lol: I have mental pictures now:devil::lol: *tries to gather her thoughts* only thing I know is that that would be really :drool::devil::drool::devil: Cuffs or ties (someone mention it) the ties need to get a bit worn out, can't just lay there in Mac's closet and collect dust:lol::devil: thought that gives me a few ideas to a fanfiction:lol:

not much to say today, Im to sleepy:borg:
    Gio:)

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Wow...I think this is another sign of SMACked. Mac staring at her back. I don't remember the first two and I've never seen Sweet Sixteen but I have to say I really love the What Schemes May Come stare. That episode was the first episode of CSI:NY I ever saw. :adore: I was in love with SMACked from then~

:guffaw::guffaw: Thank you so much for posting these! Too funny. :guffaw::guffaw: The skit was just...wow....and the interview was way funny. I love when she's like "We all get shot at" and then she's like "Oh I don't think I'm supposed to say anything" and tries to cover it up like "I'm kidding". And then when Craig is suggesting how to write out Gary:lol::lol::lol:

I think that if SMACked happened, he couldn't change his mind. Not that he would, but just saying he couldn't. It would kill the show.

Agreed! :) He went to Greece, after telling Flack he'd never leave the US again (Can't forget that!), of his own volition, because of Stella :adore: If that doesn't prove his love for her, we will get proof soon.

Talk to you soon girls :)

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.