Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikii!!!!!!!--->
I don't know if it is just me, I think the kiss he shared with SHE was awkward. I couldn't feel their so called love in the scene.

I show more passion kissing my dog or my chickens:lol:

(sorry i couldn't help myself sweet Kikii) And he proved over and over again back inS3 he felt forced to have a relationship with HER because SHE made him felt guilty:rolleyes:

Unlike Stella, who didn't ask for his help but he was there for her anyway :D

AHHHHH i wish we had such a good episode like 5.24 in S6!

Debbie :D

Debbie,
:guffaw::guffaw:I don't know you could kiss your chicken? :guffaw::guffaw:

I skipped the whole episode that he made up with her. I hate to think he was so dumb to think he's unhappy because of her little act. It didn't occur to him that he's unhappy because he doesn't want her in the first place. :rolleyes: I'm glad he told Stella he was not the one to start the relationship.

Oh-kay... Due to my short term memory problem, i'll start with apologizing, for my lack of ability to keep up with my lovely but extremely chatty family.

Thanks again for all the birthday wish! I really had a good time.:)

Mac relationship w/ P was actually quite good for me. Don't shoot!!! *shield herself behind Mac* I still wish we got to see that moment shared with Stella instead of P, but, it's good to see how Mac reacted towards the whole love thingy. Still a pain everytime i watch the epis when they're together, but i always try to ease it with happy thoughts about SMacked. :lol: Not to mention, the awkwardness of their relationship, and the greatest moment when he pushed P's hand when Stella was approaching was actually the thing that got me hooked up into this SMacked area (avoiding using the 'g' word :lol:)

Deb,

I show more passion kissing my dog or my chickens

Chicken? Why on earth did you kiss your chicken? They're not even cuddly! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Kikii,
I'm glad he told Stella he was not the one to start the relationship.

Ditto that! I actually find it kinda :wtf: that P would pursue him, and he's okay with woman being the aggressive one in the relationship he's in. I'm still conventional, i know, but i'd rather have the guy who started things. Oh, you have to dash Stella from that general statement! :lol:

*wave to Steph, Vave, CSINYAddict, Axel, Lori, Udonna, MacsLady, sucker4-smacked, Gala, Axa, Ranma, Aislara - we got pretty much Gemini in here.. :D*

Hugs,
Gaby

hahah wow! I go away for a couple of days and come back and there's 5 pages of new posts! :lol: What would I do without you guys?

Okay first of all, happy birthday to everybody whose birthdays just happened (Vave, Gaby and especially Steph - we're the same age now! :thumbsup:) I hope I didn't forget anybody just then :lol: It was funny seeing everyone discussing their ages. I thought I was a young one but apparently there's quite a few people younger than me here. And (I can't remember who said it) but I also love how there's all different ages and cultures here - I'm a proud 18 year old australian!

Secondly, welcome to the newbies! You can call me Jenn :) Oh and welcome back RanMa :)

Lori - I'm so glad everything went okay! I knew it would :)

Deb - *tackles* THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THAT ARTICLE! You are so amazing! Thanks so much! *hug*

And thankyou to th person who posted the Rachel Ray clips. Loved the one where Melina was shutting her in the drawer of the morgue. :lol: Melina's expression is hilarious. I love how she was so careful about it and then rachel goes the full way in and she's like :eek: "she's nuts!"

By the way, you guys should watch these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKq7sjoD5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lPzi-7fgM

I'm still laughing. I've watched both of them about 100 times and it never gets less funny. Go watch guys. The first clip is a skit, and the second clip is an interview, and she talks a little bit about writing Grounds for Deception.

Anyways, hope you're all well. *hug* xxx

Gaby,
Ditto that! I actually find it kinda :wtf: that P would pursue him, and he's okay with woman being the aggressive one in the relationship he's in. I'm still conventional, i know, but i'd rather have the guy who started things. Oh, you have to dash Stella from that general statement!

I'm not surprise that Mac was pursued by women. Look at those so called love interests, they just couldn't stop drooling all the time around him. :rolleyes: I want Mac to make the move first because Stella is so special to him. It would make their relationship much stronger because once he makes the move that means he would never change his mind. :adore:

Gaby,
Ditto that! I actually find it kinda :wtf: that P would pursue him, and he's okay with woman being the aggressive one in the relationship he's in. I'm still conventional, i know, but i'd rather have the guy who started things. Oh, you have to dash Stella from that general statement!

I'm not surprise that Mac was pursued by women. Look at those so called love interests, they just couldn't stop drooling all the time around him. :rolleyes: I want Mac to make the move first because Stella is so special to him. It would make their relationship much stronger because once he makes the move that means he would never change his mind. :adore:

Here, here! You take the words right from my mouth (ehm, fingertips, actually)!

Hi my dear smacked family,

it´s so crazy with the time difference so most of the time I am alone here
rolleyea.gif

I think she means that a real life CSI who works in NY was killed.

Axel

Dear Axel,
thanks for the hint, I am oversensitive when I read something about CSI New York and death...
nervous777.gif
.. ( for I thought in real there´s no CSI New York but CSU New York)

I think Mac would be totally lost if he lost Stella. And so almost losing her, will make him finally admit HE LOVES HER :adore:
O.K. it is settled then! Do you hear us TPTB???!!!

DEar LOri,
yes, you must be right: It is settled!!!!!!! I am not sure if this thread is enough or if they need a petition ?
mgsmirk.gif

CSINYAddict;937089 LOL! When I saw that scene said:
Hi, what means "Bleh" ????? Please help me??? ( to be honest, I am and was no fan of Peyton....
icon_uhh.gif
)

What I wanna know is--- Do the writers write in the kiss on the cheek? or does Melina do it on her own?:confused:;););):):):):thumbsup:

I would like to know that too!!!!! For he is so sweet, you must kiss him!
blinking1.gif

sweetie, PS it means PostScript. I use PostScripts when i forget to say anything or i need to add a last minute comment:thumbsup::lol: My love
for Schumacher also was a bit shallow. I had bought race magazines just to have his pictures:lol: but heck1 i coudn't resist!;)

I have a wonderful excuse, I buy these magazines for my son;);)

It didn't occur to him that he's unhappy because he doesn't want her in the first place. :rolleyes: I'm glad he told Stella he was not the one to start the relationship.

Ditto that! I actually find it kinda :wtf: that P would pursue him, and he's okay with woman being the aggressive one in the relationship he's in. I'm still conventional, i know, but i'd rather have the guy who started things. Oh, you have to dash Stella from that general statement! :lol:

Gaby

DEar Kikii, dear Gaby

why shouldn´t make STella the first step ????
Maybe my age makes me more liberal......:guffaw:

but sometimes men must be forced to their luck ( I am sure I would still wait if I hadn´t made the first step with my husband...:lol:)

and I think it´s the difference how you make the first step. It can be funny and soulful too. I agree I don´t like the aggressive way too (maybe, for as I said before, I didn´t like Peyton too, no, no she was not the right one!!!!!:scream::scream:)

But we will see what we will see.....:guffaw:
icon_grouphug.gif
Hugs to you all!!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Udonna,
DEar Kikii, dear Gaby

If Stella make the move first, she's just one of the other women. Nothing special. Why is 'Grounds for Deception' so different? It's because Mac went to Greece on his own will. Not some silly woman told him to because he adores her. :rolleyes: That proves how important Stella is in his heart. :adore:
Anyway, I'll take what I get as long as the tptb put them together ASAP. ;)

Udonna,
DEar Kikii, dear Gaby

If Stella make the move first, she's just one of the other women. Nothing special. Why is 'Grounds for Deception' so different? It's because Mac went to Greece on his own will. Not some silly woman told him to because he adores her. :rolleyes: That proves how important Stella is in his heart. :adore:
Anyway, I'll take what I get as long as the tptb put them together ASAP. ;)

DEar Kikii,

also a interesting point of view.

For me Stella alone is something special, nothing compares to her.

I hope, I pray Mac realizes it finally, regardless who makes the first step.

Then our souls can finally rest.......
mgcheerful.gif

WIsh you a great day!!!

Hugs
hugs.gif

Udonna

Hello, family!
How are you?
Dear Debbie - wish you all best as usial and Sasha too.
shell_kikii, i think, Stella will never be one of simple woman like Peyton or cop from Jersy (sorry, dont remember her name) or Rose. Stella is spesial initially - and if she will confess first it will be normal, I think - she is emotion in this tandem.

sad_girl,
I agreed Stella is a very special woman. She wouldn't force Mac to make a choice like P. She's not as agressive as Q or J. (That's Quinn the redhead from New Jersey and Jordan from the Mayor office.) I agreed it's normal if Stella confess first but I don't think she would. She wouldn't want to pressure Mac. I think she's willing to be Mac's best friend forever if he doesn't want to put their relationship to a higher level. Of course those are my thought only. :)

Unless Hawkes or Adam get a new girlfriend the easiest way to save money it's to put Mac and Stella together in a relationship:hugegrin:
*Raises hand* Oh, I volunteer to take on the part of Adam's girlfriend, you wouldn't even have to pay, being Adam's girfriend would be payment enough... *Goes off into an Adam induced day dream.* :adore:

Anyhooo... Back to Mac and Stella... I agree with you Stella, I think that if they were to confess their love that Stella would do it first, and I think she'd be really sweet about it... She'd give him any time he needed and wouldn't try to push him into a relationship if it wasn't what he wanted... Although I'm pretty sure it would be what he wanted... However... I just think that their relationship would be adorable, they'd take things at a nice pace, and wouldn't rush into something with their eyes closed... If anything were to happen between them, their relationship would be based on a mutual love and respect for one and other... It would just be adorable.

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

.. I agree with what you guys have been saying, I think that if anything to happen to any of the chracters to do with the shootout, that it's likely to happen to either Mac or Stella... I agree Sucker4Smacked, seeing as we've seen so much development in their relationship during the latter part of season 5, it's also likely that something will happen to one of them... It's a drama show, and people don't get to be happy for long... However, also like you said, I think that if one of them were to get shot, they'd end up becoming closer... There's nothing like almost loosing the one you love, to make you truely come to term with your feelings and tell them how you feel... I'd love to see them come to terms with the their feelings... However, I'd rather not see either of them in too much danger. But if that's what it takes, and it all works out in the end, I guess I could deal with it. ;)

I think you make a good point about this. I was thinking too that you look at the Flack/Angell relationship and how that ended tragically for them. However they did have that time together with each other and were happy. It might make for an interesting scene between Flack and one of our favorite pair. He may caution them not to take the other for granted and provide an impetus (sp?) for them to take action. Flack is a perceptive sort, he is a detective after all;) , and we've seen throughout the series that he has a good relationship with both Mac and Stella. He's the one that Mac confides in about the 333 caller and he's the one at the hospital for Stella for All Access. He might feel comfortable giving htem a kick in the rear especially in light of his own tragedy.

That would earn him the role of Best Man now wouldn't it? ;)

Hey Ya'll:D
first, Lori, glad that the surgery went well:)
originally posted by MacsLady
Both of those sound hot. My favourite is the chair though....Stella could sit on Mac's lap, and then cuff his hands behind the chair so he'd be completely at her mercy...:devil::devil::devil: Even without the cuffs it would be hot, Stella would sit on his lap (he's sitting in the chair) and they start making out and then he sweeps all the stuff off his desk and lays her on it....:devil::devil::devil: Wild monkey sex ensues.:devil::devil::devil:
Um....now I need a shower....a cold one!:devil:
I've managed to stay out of the gutter for 2 days and then I come here, and what happens?:lol: *goes down in the gutter* Im mean, Im not sure what I mean:lol: I have mental pictures now:devil::lol: *tries to gather her thoughts* only thing I know is that that would be really :drool::devil::drool::devil: Cuffs or ties (someone mention it) the ties need to get a bit worn out, can't just lay there in Mac's closet and collect dust:lol::devil: thought that gives me a few ideas to a fanfiction:lol:

not much to say today, Im to sleepy:borg:
Gio:)

Hey Family!~

I do remember there were several scenes in the past seasons that Mac stared quite a long time at Stella's back when she left.
In 1.20 'supply and demand', after he told her to finish what she started (that's to arrest the girl drug dealer).
In 1.22 'closer', after she reassured him they didn't make any mistake when examine the hammer which belongs to the suspect.
In 3.10 'sweet sixteen', after she told him Claire still lives in his heart and memory.
My favorite stare from Mac was in 3.20 'what schemes may come', Stella asked his approval on giving her a quicker HIV test. He stared up to the dark New York sky after Stella left. All the emotions and worries about Stella were written in his eyes. :adore: Now I read the title again and think 'what schemes for Mac and Stella may come' in S6. :)

Wow...I think this is another sign of SMACked. Mac staring at her back. I don't remember the first two and I've never seen Sweet Sixteen but I have to say I really love the What Schemes May Come stare. That episode was the first episode of CSI:NY I ever saw. :adore: I was in love with SMACked from then~

:guffaw::guffaw: Thank you so much for posting these! Too funny. :guffaw::guffaw: The skit was just...wow....and the interview was way funny. I love when she's like "We all get shot at" and then she's like "Oh I don't think I'm supposed to say anything" and tries to cover it up like "I'm kidding". And then when Craig is suggesting how to write out Gary:lol::lol::lol:

I think that if SMACked happened, he couldn't change his mind. Not that he would, but just saying he couldn't. It would kill the show.

Agreed! :) He went to Greece, after telling Flack he'd never leave the US again (Can't forget that!), of his own volition, because of Stella :adore: If that doesn't prove his love for her, we will get proof soon.

Talk to you soon girls :)

Axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back