Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

That was the one I was thinking of!

Well, since everyone is still gushing over GfD, thought I'd post a linkie to my FF. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5093230/1/When_you_say_it_like_that . This is what you get at 4am when you can't think :lol:

Back on topic: SMACked grabbed me in Heart of Glass actually. It was the first episode I saw and I was just gobsmacked over their interaction and obvious chemistry. After that I just had to go back to season 1 and see if I was right about my gut lol

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Finally i could get rid of examns for this week soi have 2 minutes to have fun here):thumbsup:

Nat--->:lol:love that shirt! I wish i had it. Of course i expect to be Green marine, right?:thumbsup: (jenn is right. We would needaunique t-shirt just for us. Smacked Family is special. We need special things:bolian:) BTW i missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gio--->Of course we can't let his ties get dustie:devil: Stella should be creative(and i know she is) or you can give her some ideas Gio:guffaw:
    Udonna---> SKORPIO???????????????????? I DID know there was something special about you!;) (yes, i am your sign sister too:bolian:
    AlienM--> Nopw i have a free weekend (finally!)i will have the pleasure of reading your story as well Sucker4Smacked's story
    My sweet and tender Galina--->
    She has proved she isaSmacked fan.So definitely she is teh Queen of this Family and we shouldlet her know that:bolian:
    Axel, sweetie--->
    you must!To have a man right here would be really interesting because we would know why a man likes Mac and Stella

Jenn--->
    LOVED these words. There is no place for other women. When Claire left, Stella was the only one who was capable to connect to him and it was the only one who helped him to be back to life.In GfD he gave her past and her story back meanwhile she gave him back his life after beingliving as azombie for 3 years. They belong to each other and they are now where they should have been always:drool:

BTW i wonder if he was already married when Claire died?:confused:

Family, now i have to go but i will be back later. I need to rest a little bit. I am quite exhausted:)

love y'all

Debbie :D

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~

Oh my god YES! :guffaw::guffaw: If we could send one to Melina, that would totally rock!

Loved your fan fiction AlienM :) and I'm so glad I found the one you were talking about. I was up until 12:30 last night 'cause I had to finish it :lol::lol:

That's all I gotta say right now. I didn't see my friend today so I didn't get to bug him to join us :lol::lol:'

Axel

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

SMacked grabbed me at the Ride-In... first eppy i saw.

OMG that story was awesome... and it totally made me think...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

here is my theory:

okay lets say that actually did happen and they are actually in a relationship, but just didnt tell us yet you know how TPTB works

and in the next season they will develope that out, nobody not even us will know that they're in a relationship until the end of the season, they are extremely good at hiding information... but they dont exactly have a full fledged relationship that's all lovey dovey...

OMG now i hope that's what the case is :D

5. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Thank you sooo much for posting that fic, I LOVE it!!! :adore: :adore: Why couldn't GfD end like this...? ;) :drool: just kidding, loved the episode as it was but you know what I mean... ;)

although sucker4-SMacked, I like your theory :drool: very much ;) :drool: :lol:

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear family, [​IMG]

nobody here today?????
    Dear Alien,

very much better than the original end!!!!!![​IMG]

Not too much and not too less, a perfect continuation of storyline, a step further but not too much, but enough to make us smacked ones happier!!!!
    [​IMG]

Very well done!!!!!!

My dear Debbie,
    glad you have a little time to rest, enjoy it!!![​IMG]

And we - -now three scorpios - and all the other ones are united in the wish of a smacked happy ending.
    [​IMG]
    (But because of beeing scorpio maybe in a especially passionated, vehement,demanding way:drool::drool::drool:...)

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Udonna:luvlove:

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hahahah too true. But seriously, with Mac and Stell, what's not passionate?

Sorry to post something so short here gals but I just wanted to say I'm going to Melbourne for a couple of days so I won't be back until Wednesday. I'm going to see my favourite show ever, a musical named Wicked. If anyone else out there gets the chance to see it, do so. It changes your life.

But yeah, so I'll be back soon and I'll miss you all very much. Take care f yourselves and each other. Ily! xxx

8. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Thanks very much girls, I totally enjoyed writing it :D If only TPTB would read some of these FFs to get ideas :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they are in a relationship now, both are very good at hiding it and it was obvious something was up during the office scene. It would be something the writers would do though; tease us completely until the last few episodes of season 6 then hit us with it.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!

My sweet Udonna--->
    :guffaw: yes, we are passionate and demanding. No wonder why i ask the chair and the shower:alienblush::guffaw: We are four Skorpios because Queenie's birthday is on November 19th:thumbsup: Not surprise why we want Smacked NOW, huh!:p I just wish Stella could be Skorpio too. Wouldn't be amazing?:drool:
    I need to update myself with fanfiction. I need a break! (in spite of i need to study Anatomy:vulcan:) so i will read any single fanfiction i can get this weekend, Alien, Sucker, Andorian Princess and Linda will be in ly list;)

BTW Last Thursday it was aired in Latin America 5.17. I must confess i liked much better than the first time i watched it. I loved how it was filmed, full of adrenaline! I did appreciate Adam was under the spotlight:bolian: considering the storyline for that episode;) He was very-Adam: sensitive,adorkable (I plea innocence , Steph. I promise you only you have the right to touch your baby:p)Mac and Stella were amazing with him, very caring, very protective, giving him protection and making feel him sure about his knowledge as scientist:bolian:
    There were certain details about the terrorist attack that it reminded me too much certain things that happened in my country.
    Also i found amazing that scene with Stella inside the interrogation room with the father and Mac with the eco terrorist. It was strong and their perfomance were superbe! Ah! I can't forget the scene at the beginning with Mac and Stella talking in "Chinese":drool:
    Sorry but after that scene between Mac and Danny my thought about Mac becoming a daddy in a distant future is stronger and stronger. It's obvious Mac regrets his decition on not having children during his marriage. Hopefully we will have the chance to know his first child (stella's too;)) in a very very very distant future:angel: He deserves the chance!:drool:

And my last comment on this matter,when Danny and Lindsay were talking in front of the Clerk's office, the background music was the same that it was used in Mac and Stella's hug scene at the end of 5.25;) (the one we liked so much). Very nice and full of meaning:thumbsup: but i hope Mac and Stella will have some day their own special song! Mr Bill Brown is great . I wish he could create something as sweet as that background music:hugegrin:

nothing else for now. I need to go to the Stellarina Thread

But before GIRLS! I need a favour! VOTE FOR MELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check this link

http://gabbyawards.com/survey

and this is the original article
    http://you.greekreporter.com/2009/05...icago-june-19/

many hugs to all

Debbie :D

ps: have a great time in Melrbourne, Jenn!:bolian:

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i hope they read your idea :D it was absolutely excellent...

I'm going to say this the best i can, becuz I have allergies kicking in and it makes me not make sense... any who

if they are together we will have excellent moments of SMack and probably notice *if they are actually going out* we will realize that something is going down because of the moments they share and .... stuff like that :confused:

okay that last paragraph sounded better in my head before i typed it down :( hope i feel better soon becuz it's my week of finals and as a freshman :D

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Haha, that's alright Debbie dear, I allow you to look but not touch... ;) Can you live with that? :lol: I agree with you, I love the relationship he has with Mac and Stella, they're kinda like his mom and dad. They have a really cute relationship. I love how he got to be a hero, he's had great character development this season. :adore: As for Mac and Stella, they're like a Mom and Dad to Adam, that's why it would be so cute to have them with their own little family sometime in the future, they'd had plenty of practice as they're like the parents of the lab. ;) But them with their own little baby would just be the cutest. :adore:

Hope you're all well. :D *Hugs.* Have fun in Melbourne Jenn. :D

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*sticks one hand out of the grave* Summer courses are torture... and they're all at night, so I barely have the time to come here. Now what did I miss?

Ooh, I like the way you think! Maybe I should make a design for one... I could put it up on my Deviantart account. *pictures it* A drawing of Mac and Stella in a cute pose with the words Mr and Mrs Taylor or some other SMACK-worthy phrase.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Stephie-->
    aren't you being too posesive with Baby Adam?:eek: No fair! Kidding! kidding!:guffaw: i think only you, more nobody else has the right to be with him!:bolian: I promise not to touch....much:guffaw:(kidding again. Debbie doesn't want Steph gives her The Evil Eye:guffaw:)

I swear i wrote my post inside the Stellarina Thread before i read this answer but its' EXACTLY as i said in there. Mac and Stella are his parents by heart. Because they have decided to protect and to care of him like if they were. And i reallynjoy because of their dynamic is like that. priceless moments we had with Adam-Mac and Stella in 5.05 (the paper planes:lol:),5.15 (Adam in the interrogation room and Mac and Stella watching him very proudly) and 5.16 (the facial reconstruccion and the horns comment:lol: ) and now 5.17.:drool::drool: Also i need to mention 5.23 (with Mac and Adam:drool: and 5.08 (with Stella and Adam:drool:) Baby Adam is just...! BABY ADORKABLE Adam!

With Reed Mac and Stella have a similar chemistry and dynamic but it is more from Mac's side because we haven't seen any interaction between Stella and Reed since S3
    i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! It would be so cute! such little show of perfection!:drool: but i do feel they do need to become in parents. They have already lost too many things and too many people. Mac wants children and Stella too:bolian: so hopefully some day in a long ,long time they will have their own baby/ies:lol: (I don't quit Twins yet:lol:).NO right now. It would be silly. They still need to become a couple and later to be a stable couple before they forget protection:devil::lol:

Karu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I missed you. I was asking where were you!

Mr and Mrs Taylor sound wonderfully in my wolrd:drool::drool: Some day..hopefully some day!

cute pics

[​IMG]

i love this one so much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

You know, I love that picture of Stella in that pinkish brown top revealing her bare shoulders to Mac for him to enjoy.

Update, I had this idea of a scene at the start of season 6 with Mac waking up and seeing Stella standing in front with her back side and her taking her revealing tank top off and then undoing her bra and..........:devil::devil:

*Axatullux tentacles shoot up from the ground and pull down three gutter policemen into the Sarlaac Gutter Pit at lightning speed*

I wonder what might have been going on on their way back from Greece? Did they fly back or did they take a cruise ship. If the latter was chosen, then there had to be lots of SMacked SMex occurring at times....:evil::devil::evil:

*Shoots up more tentacles from Sarlaac gutter and pulls down two more gutter meter police officers*

One more scene might be one with Stella dressed similar to "Grand Murder at Central Station" with her hip-hugging pants and tight revealing low-cut short and cut to a shot of Mac reading a document and Stella looking through the drawers to find evidence stores. We then see Stella bending down as she looks in the lower drawers and get a nice shot of her hiney. :devil::evil::devil::evil:

Mac's eyes drift away from the document and towards Stella but then she finds what she was looking for and gives him the documents he needed. It is followed by a somewhat annoyed (but not wholly) Stella asking Mac this: "Oh, and do me a favor Mac. Please stop checking out my ass while we're working on a case. Not at work." :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::lol:

*More tentacles shoot out but meter police jump out of their reach but sacrifice Frankie to the Axatullux Sarlaac gutter*

Later on that night.....I could probably even imagine Stella later that night with her arms tied together behind her back, wrists tied together, ankles tied together and a rope tying her wrists to her ankles! She is of course still wearing her regular clothes but does not have an angry look on her face. :evil: :devil: :evil:

Hogtied!Stella on Mac's bed. :evil: X 50K

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol: Axa, you have described the Perfect Compendium of Gutter SMex:lol:

Bra? Nope, nope what about this?
    [​IMG]

Upsssssss wrong thread i guess:lol::lol::lol:

i will always ask if a plane scene was included in the original script but just like it was for me it was more than perfect :D
    Also i wonder if we will see Helenika again. I miss it so much! It gave us so much happiness! :D

Last edited: May 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.