Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I think when David said 'one of our own is taken down' he means Yelina, not Eric. I'm sad either way.

Jon Togo is hilarious with his weatherman hair.

Why is the trunk of the car Eric's driving open?

Yeah good catch :thumbsup:
I don't know, maybe when the cops arrived, he had the trunk open and what he wanted was to get the hell off of there :confused: I don't know.
Gosh, a few more hours for you, US guys :D

I agree with you Wasabi_Power, I think it's Yelina :( I like her, why do they take the people I like, ok, I've to admit I love everyone of the show, so the best thing for me would be no ones gets out of the show :lol:

I just really really really hope it all ends well at least for Eric and Calleigh!!
Just my opinion though!
Can't wait! Not long to go! Well 15 hours for me!! but not long for you guys in the USA and Canada!! Lucky people!!!

My opinion too, I mean, we waited so long for what?? :(
Yeah, I'm with you, well, for me is less 5hours, portuguese girl here :p Do you watch the episode on TV? :shifty:

I'm in Spain!! No , I watch it on the internet but I've got school in the morning so I watch it when I get back all I know is that it's going to be a long day at school for me tomorrow!!
How do you watch it? You've got the same time zone as me GMT+1 right?

Why is the trunk of the car Eric's driving open?

Yeah good catch :thumbsup:
I don't know, maybe when the cops arrived, he had the trunk open and what he wanted was to get the hell off of there :confused: I don't know.
Gosh, a few more hours for you, US guys :D

I agree with you Wasabi_Power, I think it's Yelina :( I like her, why do they take the people I like, ok, I've to admit I love everyone of the show, so the best thing for me would be no ones gets out of the show :lol:
It has to be because David said 'one of our own is taken down and then we decide we've had enough' so Yelina is probably taken down earlier on, then the face off occurs.

P/S on another note, I think Eric does get injured. He looked like he was trying to act out pain at one point, though I see no use of blood or makeup to confirm this...at least in this particular scene. So if/when Eric is injured we can almost be sure Calleigh does not shoot him. But this again, is merely observational speculation on my part.

i just watched the early show interview and the way that she says...what she says about the e/c relationship really made me think that she was supposed to say that.
she got it out of the way really fast and the just the way she worded it made it seem exactly like the promo to me but thats just my opinion :)
oh btw i am new here, so plz tell me if im doing any think wrong! thanks! :)

I thought the same it was just like before she mentioned anything else she came up with E/C!
I just really really really hope it all ends well at least for Eric and Calleigh!!
Just my opinion though!
Can't wait! Not long to go! Well 15 hours for me!! but not long for you guys in the USA and Canada!! Lucky people!!!

I agree!!! Why build it up forever and only give it 2 months and then kill it?? They have to be better writers than that!?! I am keeping my fingers crossed! This relationship has too strong a foundation for them to end it over something like this!

Just my opinion though!

My opinion too, I mean, we waited so long for what?? :(
Yeah, I'm with you, well, for me is less 5hours, portuguese girl here :p Do you watch the episode on TV? :shifty:

I'm in Spain!! No , I watch it on the internet but I've got school in the morning so I watch it when I get back all I know is that it's going to be a long day at school for me tomorrow!!
How do you watch it? You've got the same time zone as me GMT+1 right?

yeah, too bad the other countries can't watch the new episodes on TV at the same time as US :rolleyes:
It's the same thing with me, but I download it :p I'm lucky 'cause I don't have school at the morning so :hugegrin:
Nope, mine is GMT +0 ;) Less one hour:)

Back on topic :lol:
With David's comment, I believe this cliffhanger will be a BIG one and it'll be torture for me all summer :rolleyes:
I hate when that happens :scream: :lol:

I think when David said 'one of our own is taken down' he means Yelina,
Not necessarily. In one of the promo clips Horatio is talking about how the Russians killed an officer in the crash. DC could easily have been referring to that person, just as they did in s4 finale when Jessop died.

I think when David said 'one of our own is taken down' he means Yelina,
Not necessarily. In one of the promo clips Horatio is talking about how the Russians killed an officer in the crash. DC could easily have been referring to that person, just as they did in s4 finale when Jessop died.

Ooh, good point, MJ. I really hope that's the case because the team has been through enough. And I don't want anything bad to happen to Yelina either.

Thanks for those links, HCrazy. Do you mind if I take screenshots of the ET video that you posted on youtube?

Jonathan and the hard hat= too cute. :adore: I loved how he said he had weatherman hair. :lol: He was just funny in the video. I love his sense of humor. :D

they can not leave us with a cliffhanger. all of my favortie shows this year have left off with a cliffhanger except for 2. i don't think that i'll be able to handle the summer hiatus without totally freaking out about the season's cliffhanger and next season.

they can not leave us with a cliffhanger. all of my favortie shows this year have left off with a cliffhanger except for 2. i don't think that i'll be able to handle the summer hiatus without totally freaking out about the season's cliffhanger and next season.

I agree! I will be IRATE if that do that to us. Last year, I thought the cliffhanger was kind of dumb, but in my gut I knew that Horatio would be fine. The show wouldn't be what it is without him. But this time around, I just don't know what's going to happen, and I hate that feeling. I suppose realistically none of the major characters are slated to die, but...sfsdklfjsdkjf. I wish I knew what was going to happen, darn it!

OOHHHHH I just saw the promo on Entertainment Tonight!!!!! AHHHHH now I'm dying!!!

OH SH*%!!! Adam just said "I go out with a bang. We have to go out with a bang!" WTF????? :wtf: I know if Adam was leaving, we'd know, but still!!

HCrazy! MY HERO!!

Ok Jonathan is the cutest thing since sliced bread he looked like a site manager for a construction job and his shirt and tie went perfectly!!

I ditto to everyone above me, its going to be amazing tonight....the car eric is driving looks like the one hes dad had when H snuck into the backseat. Weird that the trunk was open.

NExt season sounds like an interesting concept and hope it all comes together...poor adam working 7 days a week for 4 months straight and DC and the farm....good thing that stalker is in jail ehy!?

Back