Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

EngleBarn,

Seriously, they may just pretend everything is back to normal according to the bad records of the tptb. :rolleyes: But I like to believe they won't, or I couldn't sleep this whole summer. :lol:

shopping luva91,

I think he was not Stella's father although he loved her mother. What kind of father would give up on his two years old daughter? If he was Stella's father, I hope she'll never find out. The cruel reality may ruin her.

I felt sad too. She didn't cried out loud. All the sadness was from her heart. Mac was deeply moved by her. Yeah, Melina is amazing! :adore:

Pleni,

I understand your frustration. It's just a TV show and we're powerless and helpless when it doesn't go the way we want. All we can do is enjoy what we got. No offense, you would be even angrier if you don't loosen a bit. :)

Asprine, thanks for all the beautiful caps! :)

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, is that a threaten? I'm ready :cool: I'm happy you liked the episode. Frankly, it wasn't what I was expecting, but before I started watching it I thought it would be much worse, so I was relieved in a way.

sad_girl, green used to be the Smacked color. I don't want a specific color for the pairing, though. I don't want anything external to make me say "oh, great, now we're gonna get some action!". I prefer to be surprised and that, instead of having something tragic making them realize what they feel, one of them decides to kiss the other by surprise. Wouldn't it be great?

Stella: Hey, Mac!
    Mac: *looks at her* *is smooched* What was that about?
    Stella: *giggles* It's Tuesday!
    Mac: So?
    Stella: Nothing. Want a coffee?

Kikii, don't worry about me, baby! I rant a lot, I sound quite aggressive when you read my posts and I'm well aware of it. Not that my life has radically changed in any way just because of a TV show. I love this show, but the day it's over, I won't cut my veins and if there's no Smacked now or in season 194, I won't cry. I'll still like the show and I'll still hang around and share my views.

3. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

come to think of it Pleni, Mac said earlier in the episode that he'd been vvorking vvith Stella for more than 10 years, so she vvas 24 vvhen she started at the lab, before that she had been vvorking narcotics for a vvhile and been a patrol officer, so you're right about the timeline... Doesn't really make sense. I'm off to get some sleep..

4. shell_kikii

Pleni,
    I love surprises. I wish a big surprise of Mac grabs Stella and kisses her till both of them can't breathe. :adore: :drool:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:I don't worry that you'll cut your veins, you may cut the cord of your TV instead. And, I don't think you'll cry. From your posts, I have the image that you're a tough girl. :)

5. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Gila, gila! Keren banget!!! Woops, i'm supposed to use English. Sorry about that...

What can I say, the epi's so beautiful. My favorite SMacked parts:
    When Mac and Stella met at the museum, Stella's shock, and Mac being so casual, like they are planning the trip together, but she went ahead, :lol:. Then, he still called her 'Detective Bonasera'.;);
    "...because i care about you.";
    When Mac told Stella about her mother, 'it's hard for me to tell you now,...";
    They stay at the same hotel! Too bad, not the same room:(;
    He's sooooo protective;
    The hug after Prof. P's dead:drool:;
    The last scene:drool::drool::drool:.

:thumbsup:for Melina's debut in writing! It's now the 2nd best epi (non-SMacked-wise), after Yahrzeit. The set they created is so believable! Well, I haven't been in Greece, but from the pictures I've seen, it looks really similar! It's so sad, though that Prof. P's involved in this whole smuggling case. I can't imagine the disappointment Stella must've felt.

shopping_luva, i don't think Prof. P is, well, was her father. She's half Italian. "Bonasera" didn't came from "Papakota".

Pleni, yeah, i think the fight came too fast. The "I'm quit" scene should've taken place after they found Kolovos's dead. Then, all will be more dramatic. What i found most annoying, though, you're right. They'll get back to normal, as if nothing happen. So much for getting them together. :shifty:

Asprine, terima kasih banyak!!! (Hope the Bahasa Indonesia is the same with Bahasa Melayu) You rock!:bolian:

Gotta go, family!
    (((((hugs)))))

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeee thank you baby for all caps :D AM I THE ONLY HUMAN BEING WHO DIDN'T WATCH THE EPISODE YET??????????????:(:(:(:(

Pleni---> i told Mari yesterday in MSN i imagined your post:lol:

Darn it! I trust Axel, Tex and Asprine! They said i was going to like that one and I will!

It's Melina's epoisode. yes, i know we didn't have a kiss but i guess we didn't expect one, did we?:p (YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!)

Let's give a chance to S6 (And it will be my last one. I am TIRED OF WAITING!:scream:

have a nice day Family!

Love y'all

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Debbie,

I know it´s not really consolation for you, but I haven´t seen it too until yet. Only the 4 parts which can be seen on youtube, but not the final scene[​IMG]

But what I have seen was on the one hand very soulful and I liked it very much. On the other hand, as I read here, they didn´t bring it to an end again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

So, this is an open letter from me to Stella:

Dear Stella,
    from woman to woman, you are a beautiful, intelligent, gorgeous woman!!!

You must have already realized that you love this man and that he loves you - so why are you waiting??????

Some man sometimes have to be forced for his luck ( I know about I am speaking, I have such a species at home)

So, please, please, make the beginning!!!!
    Do that what every Stellarina here wants to do since the starting of CSI New York, what we are dreaming for:

KISS THAT MAN !!!!!!!!

Ease your and our pain!!!!!!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Aww...Debbie, it warms my heart that you trust my judgement. :thumbsup:

I was so hyped up about last night's episode that it was really hard for me to fall asleep last night. Tonight's going to be just as hard. :scream:

I think that Melina did an awesome job last night. That "never before sensed chemistry" was so evident throughout the whole episode.

C'mon does she honestly think that Mac would have let her do this alone. He loves her, I mean in his words he cares about her and I believe that if something would have happened to her that he wouldn't have been able to forgive himself because they argued. He traveled half-way across the world for her, if that's not love, I don't know what is.

I really do think that Melina wrote this episode for her SMACKED fans... ;)

The last part where they are in Mac's office reminded me of when Eric told Calleigh that her friendship means a lot to him. But of course, this was just as sweet. I am glad that Stella knows how lucky she is to have Mac in her life and IMO, Mac was taking in her words.

Oh yeah and about them not living together, I think that she keeps that apartment for work purposes only, so that they can keep their work and personal life apart. :lol:

Asprine...screen caps make me happy, cookies for you! :thumbsup:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Udonna
    You wrote nice letter, but why only for Stella? Lets give a chanse to Mac))
    For example. Dear Mac! You know this woman many years. You know she is beatiful, smart, loving (you are not blind, arent you?). So why you cant come closer and kiss her? One step - one kiss - all our little crazy family are happy. Do you understand?

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Oh. My. GOD! Last night was so magnificently phenomenal, I couldn't fall asleep. I was so nervous that we wouldn't be spending alot of time in Greece at first but we spent a whole half hour/ 20 minutes! Yay! So many touching moments. I want to know what they said to each other that night when she was attacked. Ya know, when Mac had to catch in mid air? Let the transcripts begin!

I loved the whole coffee ground ending scene. At first I was like "Her earring?" and then he took out her badge and I was like *smack forehead* duh. It was so touching.:)

(coffee grounds-- 'Grounds for Deception' maybe?)

Best part ever!!!!
    Stella; I don't need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life, Mac.

All: Awwwww!!!!:adore::adore:

Mac: Okay, okay, what have you got in here?
    Stella: *laughing* Okay, you see that? That's an 'S,' which is for Stella. The woman in your life, who sometimes you adore and sometimes drives you crazy.

perfect. simply perfect.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH GOD! I HAVE JUST WATCHED IT! I AM CRYING!!!!!!

MELINA I LOVE YOU!.

Stella made me cry. I felt her pain. I understand a lot of things about her now. OH GOD
    THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. DARN IT! WHY DON'T YOU CONFESS IT ALREADY?????????????????????????????

Best: melina's perfomance every time she cried i cried along with her. Stella broke my heart. And Mac was SO SO SO for her! OH mY GOD when he took her in his arms at the end! OMG My little Stella! Someday you will be happy with the man of your life.

IT WAS SO PERFECT! SO PERFECT

Debbie (crying like an idiot!)

12. shell_kikii

Debbie,

I'm glad you finally have your fix! :lol: It was a sad episode for Stella. I can't imagine how sad she was if she was in Greece all alone and discovered all the facts. I'm glad Mac was there for her when she needed a shoulder. And, he showed all his carings for her not just by words but also in action. :adore:

edit : I have to go to bed now. It's past mid-night in my city. Hope all of you have a sweet dream. Goodnight!

13. Queenie

Queenie Witness

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! :scream:

Hooooooly Smacked!!!! :eek: I loved it! I freaking LOVED it!!!
    I loooooove Melina!! Well,I loved her before this but now I love her even more!!
    The episode was perfect!
    It was cute,sad,action filled,angst,danger,comfort and most of all...it was full of L-O-V-E!!

Smacked fight...I liked it,loved the tension. Mac & Stella in Greece...perfect! Mac saved Stella twice! Mac was...great! I loved how he was around Stella.He kept looking at her and touching her and comforted her when she cried. And how he said this wasn't because of work but because he cared about her! Awwww! Rambo Stella...looooved it! Stella crying...made me feel her pain. It was so sad. :( We haven't seen Stella crying like this before so it was extremely sad to watch. I'm so happy about the fact that Mac was there for her. And that hug and how he grabbed her from the behind and... gaaaaaah I had this stupid grin on my face when they hugged. Okay, I think I had that grin through this whole episode! :lol:
    And that last scene...AWWWWWW!!! That was so cute! And what Stella said to Mac about how lucky she is to have him in her life...I thought I was going to pass out because it was one of THE cutest and sweetest thing she has EVER said to him.

There's not enough words to describe this episode and how I feel about it! I just...loved it from all of my Smacked filled heart. :D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes, Kikii, i HAD MY FIX! OH MY GOD! I loved all boy back in the lab tracing Stella! :lol:

And the opening sequence (Dance threatre YAY!)

And Stella's piece of background (Now i want to knwo who her father is)
    And her mother! Was it mention her name???????????????
    And Greece ,what is the right word in English? footage? LOVED THE PARTHENON!

When she cried..."you are a thief" "you knew my mother" :(

Stella is 33 or 34 years? COOL. She still can have many Taylor babies :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

There are so many thing i need to write about this episode!!!!

MELINA GREATEST POINT: EVERYTHING GREEN!:lol::lol::lol: even her dress was green. She understands us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when Stella was trying to apologize in Greece, Mac took his galsses off and he said I CARE ABOUT YOU:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

OH MY GOD I LOVE MELINA. I LOVE GARY. I LOVE MY SMACKED

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    Today was one of those days I was really hyper and joking around with my classmates, just because I was looking SOOO much forward to the eppy:D I think I was the only person in my class that was walking around with a grin and almost buncing around:lol:
    When that catfight was on, got a bit dissapointed, thought it would be longer than it was, but any fights are better than non:D and when Mac meet up with Stella in 'plastic' Greece, and the little conversation they had while they were walking was nice (i think) and Im glad that Stella got to know something about her mom.. And when the proffessor died and Mac hugged Stella, I just looved how Stella a little into the hug put her cheek closer to Mac's neck, that was sweet:D and the ending scene when they were sitting in Mac's office, that was just great:D
    I just lOved this part:
    Mac: Okay, okay, what have you got in here?
    Stella: *laughing* Okay, you see that? That's an 'S,' which is for Stella. The woman in your life, who sometimes you adore and sometimes drives you crazy.
    (it is soo true:D)
    and I got to say the part with Danny and Lindsay, while their baby was in the break room with a bunce of girls and one man, that was just Funny:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.