Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh. My. God!

So many SMACK moments... I might be heading towards information overload. There's honestly nothing better than Mac and Stella in Greece. Too bad they couldn't stick around for sight seeing... or maybe Stella convinced him and TPTB didn't show it. *pokes*

And another thing, there was more than one perfect opportunity for a kiss... maybe we'll get something next season if we're lucky. Other than that, Melina made my day! *hugs* And that last scene was gold... too bad we didn't get a chance to see Stella read the rest of Mac's fortune. That would have been something. Oh well, there's always fanfiction...

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

thats not corny at all, i've been thinking the same exact thing for a while... i hope there is more out there for us to enjoy...

i totally envy Stella for having him in her life, but its all good:thumbsup:

whoever tries to take Mac from Stella is completely EVIL:evil::evil:!!!!! and whoever tries to take Stella from Mac is absolutely retarded and just plain mean :shifty::shifty: i'll be the look out to make sure that that doesnt happen...

edit: towards karu mila... that would be an absolutely FANtastic idea to write for in FanFiction... OMG i should go check out FF and see all the new stories they got relating to 5.24

3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello family!!

Despite the fact that I didn't like the episode plot, I LOVED every smacked moment in it!!
    I'm posting some little gifts above for your eyes only!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

the best smacked moments on 5.24
    I loved that first picture when Mac held Stella from behind... :drool::drool::drool:
    Are they not gorgeous???

Here's the link to my photobucket album where I managed to upload some more screencaps: http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo347/plasticmadness/?newest=1

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Asprine and Rach, you are both darlings, thanks so much for all of your screencaps. :D *Hugs you both.* Also, thanks to Debbie for the link to the sneak peek from 5.25. Adam... :adore: *Hugs you too.* I see what you mean, it does look like Stella is going to go and get herself in some more trouble, she seems to be doing that alot lately... :lol: Adam = :adore: I love how he just does whatever Stella tells him too... Awk, he's such a cutie.

Ok, so I read all of your posts and couldn't resist watching 5.24 (I watched 5.23 yesterday, the scene with Mac and Stella and little Lucy was priceless, but anyhoo, back to 5.24...) it was such a fantastic ep... We got all the angst that we could hope for at the start, when they had their little fight and Stella handed over her badge, it was a great scene. We needed that little bit of angst to make it more real, gotta add that I think Melina is an awesome writer, the whole ep was just awesome. :D When they were together in Greece, the whole time they looked like a couple on their honeymoon, very cute... I loved the scene where she was flung into Mac's arms, the way they looked and one and other the whole way throughout the ep, just oozed sexual tension... I'm so glad that we got that hug, that we've been longing for, and it was at the perfect moment, I loved how so many times throughout the ep, that Mac was able to show her just how much he cared for her... :adore: So cute. :D Oh gosh, and don't even get me started on the ending, I was squeeing soooo much... :adore: I love how she told him that she knew he adored her, and that she made him crazy, hehe, she knows exactly how he feels about her. :adore: The coffee granuales scene was so cute, the perfect little moment for all Smacked fans. :adore: I see that we definitely did get some sort of hinting towards deeper feelings between them both... I like the direction things between them seems to be going in... I'm just hoping that it's taken slowly and done properly if anything is to happen. :D Gosh, I'm on a total Smacked high at the moment. :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs all around.* :D

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OH Man I loved Angel:( There was some smack very little, a hug and kiss on the cheek from Stella to Mac but I can hardly write this with enthusiasum. The ending was as I thoiught it would be and to me it looked like they had Mac and Stella right in the line of fire, Stella was giving a toast to Jess and then they opened fire then everything turned black. Well they did say whomever it was will not die but it is going to be along summer of speculation. I am assuming since the finale is over it is permissable to put this information up? Good night guys I have to go and have a good cry:(

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!~ I WATCHED IT!

The cheek kiss count is up to 4 :adore: This was the first time I seriously, SERIOUSLY, thought they would kiss :adore: I think they were thinking it, but didn't :( THEN, I WAS RIGHT! The coffeehouse scene was at the end! Everyone (who wasn't Angell :( R.I.P.) was there and some guy does a drive-by shooting and I'm sure someone got shot. And by process of elimination, MT and I have narrowed it down to Mac...or Stella. They won't shoot Flack. He just lost his girlfriend. No way they'll shoot him. Danny and Lindsay? Well...no...There is no reason to shoot Adam, Sid or Sheldon. So who's left? Mac and Stella. And you know why they'd do it? To lead us into...THE SEASON OF SMACk :adore:

I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL SEPTEMBER! :brickwall:

Girls! It has been a pleasure talking with you during this season. You guys are like my second family :adore: Love you all!

I'll be on in the summer, definitely, but I have morning summer school in July.

Keep the faith girls! I'm sure our couple will prevail.

Axel

P.S. Okay, did anyone other than me feel like the scenes from GFD were different than other SMACked scenes? IT WAS A DIFFERENT CHEMISTRY! :lol: They were right! Even the scene tonight was different.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

thank you, Lori. Oneira Gluka and Kali Nixta!

i was just thinking what hug some people were talking about but of course, they are not Smacked ;)
    Not surprise. It was Angell.
    I wonder what wil hapen in the second part to this cliffhanger. Personally i would like to be Stella the one with an injury . She has been doing all the affection part. Now i WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Mac pending on her life :D

Sorry, 5.24 just absorbed all my energy. I hardly can think anything can be better than that one

EDIT after reading AXEL'S POST

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

do you really think is Mac or Stella?????????As i said i prefer our goddess in danger but Nurse Stella taking care of a wounded Mac is equally interesting:drool::drool::drool:

And it has been a big pleasure to meet someone just like you. Fortunately this Family only has GREAT people. It's been almost 2 years since i joined and my best memory came from all of you. Send hugs to MT and your mom on my behalf:bolian:

Debbs :D

ps: FAMILY if i forgot some PMs please apologize!!! I couldn't think properly. I loved too much 5.24 and i can't answer when i am over excited:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm watching episode 5.25 in 9 minutes! Once again so excited 'cause it's the season finale. hehee... I'm watching CSI LV now though. :lol: Mac or Stella getting wounded? Noooo... That is so going to be interesting. I mean yessssss... :)

Either of them will be great! Today, while I was doing my paper, I keep thinking about 5.24, I told all my friends and they were looking at me like crazy. :lol:

Okay.. 5 more minutes! ahhh!!!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL dear! i hope it will be as good as it seems to be

BTW where are Gala, Udonna and Englebarn? I like seeing the whole Family reunited here

BTW i need clarification on the finale!!!!!!!! I need someone explains me more on the hug and the kiss. Mari and Axel left me with the intrigue which as usual it's killing me LOL

Debbie :D

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Debbie,
    my son got ill yesterday ( temperature and a bad stomach, nothing serious, but ill enough to have his mummy around)

Sorry for only OT, I am in the office now, have a conference and will write after it. I hope somebody will be there then.

Hugs to you !!!
    Udonna:rolleyes:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hugs to your baby Udonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be fine soon!!! :) (Nurse Debbie loved the Pediatric Ward!)

Oh God i am rambling (It's almost 3 am) WHO GOT SHOT??????????

Could be possible Mac or Stella??????

This is torturing me! DARn IT! what am i going to do the whole summer? DARN IT!

Hopefully we will have spoiler soon or i will sleep as a bear until someone gives me spoilers, i swear! :D

Debbie :D

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, we don't know who got shot... Bullets were flying around, glass were flying around then the screen appears black with Jerry Bruckheimer's name on it. :lol: That's the end! Sooo kin tio liao then finish. Sighs.

The case really is nice.

About the kiss and the hug, at the end, Stella was asking if Mac is going to go to the bar. He says, "You go ahead". Our usual Mac. :lol: Then Stella hugs him and kiss him on the cheek. They pull apart but still holding on to one another if I'm not wrong. Forgot d... Their eyes were intense as they speak. Forgot what they speak already. I'll rewatch the episode later but I think Lori will give you a better summary. :) I thought they were going to kiss one another.

When they're at the bar, Mac did came after that. As Stella starts her speech of Jessica Angell, a car was shown as it turns round the corner and a gun were pointed out from the window and starts shooting. And I have a sense that tells me it will be Stella who was shot? I don't know. A person can dream. :)

3 a.m.?!!?!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

3.13 Witches' hour (that would be me LOL)

Oh God, mari told me almost the same. When they looked at each other it was as if they were going to kiss. Someone (non smacked) shouted inside the Episode Discussion Thread "Kiss her already" LOL

OMG OMG OMG OMG I am hyperventilating. An idea just crossed my mind

WHAT IF something HAPPENS in 6.01 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so promising. Mrs Veasey talked about a hopeful (well i don't remember if she used that word) start for Season Six.

WHAT IF....................???????? OMG OMG omG OMG

I WANT 6.01 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!
    Debbie, I am here, I am always here. I live in Net about 12 hour a day.
    I re-watched 5.24 (thanks you-tube and dictionary) only because of smac. Stella was so emotional, beatiful - and as herself, and as little girl and even as a mother. Scene in office...Come on! Mac, I love you, but I will kill you! Look into her eyes - it is love! Love is in the air:rolleyes:

Udonna
    I hope your son will get better very soon. As mother, i understand, what you are feeling now. Hold on.

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Another sad episode! My tears fell when Flack cried. Eddie did an amazing job, just like Melina in last eppy. :bolian: We didn't got much smacked moment. One of them was Mac crouched near the pool of Angell's blood and looked up at Stella. I like how Stella could read his mind although he didn't say anything and she assured Mac that Angell was tough and she would pull through. And once again, we got to see Mac came to Stella's office after work liked he was picking her up. Then she hugged him before she leaves. Regarding the hug scene, I agreed someone said it was different from the previous hugs in the past seasons. I don't know how to describe it. It's just much intimate. :adore:
    Debbie,
    We don't know who got shot yet. I can't wait for S6 just like you. :(

Udonna,
    Hug your baby for me. Hope he'll recover soon.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.