CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm with her on that! THANK YOU SARAH!!!

Its ok ELSIE... I'll wet my pants for you!!!!

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Wow, that's intense. Mac yelling at Stella and Stella giving him her badge and walking out. Yikes :eek:. Looks good.

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

oh my god Flacks face at the end, its so sad... holy crap i'm actually a little tear filled, i'm so excited my voice is like higher then it usually is haha oh my god Flack

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wonder if Flack is calling for help after Angell is shot, or if it's at the end--like the last thing we hear before the credits roll.

The summer is going to involve a lot of speculation. :lol: :p

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Im so excited for the last two episodes... I really wish the finale was next week though, in it's regular time slot... just to prolong the season a bit more... I'm really sad that it's coming to an end! It seemed to go by so fast, IMO. :(

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I'm actually kinda happy that the finale is tomorrow, but I know after it ends I'll be sad that it won't be back until like September.

7. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

I wonder who the second person is the one that will be hurt but we don't know their fate till next season. I orginally thought it would be danny but after tonight's episode and how close stella and mac got especially her last line to him about how sometimes he cares about other times he wants to kill i have a strange feeling it will stella. Who ever it is we know they won't die it is more for drama but it would give mac some emotional scene not to mention it has to be someone pivotal and think lindsey and danny have been the focus of the season a lot this year so i thinking it will be someone else that would effect everyone that is why i think it will be stella

Angel dying will be at the beginning of the episode it is what the episode is about the second person will be at the end the cliffhanger

8. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I don't really think they're trying to hide it's Angell dying anymore.
    I mean c'mon you can clearly see her being carried onto the hospital in the promo. You can see it's her. And Flack is in all scenes. This cliffhanger thing better be really good, cause hardly anything can make up for Angell's death to me.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Kristen in St. Louis, Mo.: Any CSI: NY scoop? Please?!

We just caught up with CSI: NY's Emmanuelle Vaugier and she tells us the relationship between Jessica and Flack (Eddie Cahill) is definitely developing. Emmanuelle says, "I think they're fairly serious! They're at a more serious stage that we were at, say, the beginning of the season."
    As for the coming season finale, "I think you'll see a lot more of my relationship with Flack, and the last episodes have a lot of twists and turns and some very, very interesting things happen." Will there be a cliffhanger ending? According to Emmanuelle, "I can pretty much assure you that it will." Emmanuelle also tells us to look for a cliffhanger involving her character Mia on her other show, Two and a Half Men.

Source

---

My thoughts:

So if she's saying "a lot more" then if she dies in the first 10 minutes, how can they develop?

10. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

My brain just started screaming it's not angell it's not angell, But I think I'm gonna cut my head off for staying in denial, I'm going crazy. I'd do better vvithout a head anyvvas, could spook the little kids bullying my sister. vvell back to topic, I agree vvith most of you, that the cliffhanger is something to keep us hooked, even actors/actresses have a right to knovv vvhether there'll be a next paycheck or not, so they have to knovv, unless none is dying (I of course hope they'll all survive.)

11. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

well technically we will get to see more of their relationship after she dies right? like, references to her and flack when he gives her badge to her dad or something. and she didn't say anything in the future tense. sooo? :confused:

12. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

That's how I took it also. It kind of tells me that they're going to show more about their relationship through Flack's grief.

13. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

well after watching the last night episode, we know exactly when this promo has been shoot. Most of the cast are wearing the same clothes than those in the episode even Danny is not shaved ... I'm looking forward to seeing this cliffhanger now.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's possible that we'll see flashbacks of Flack and Angell tonight, I suppose - although I think it would have been better to show them together more in the run up to the finale, but what do I know? :p

I'm just waiting to see with the cliffhanger. I'm not convinced that anybody else will die (or at least not in a permanent way)...

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Maybe something happens...like right before she dies... with the two of them, or like in a flashback or when Flack gives her father her badge... something big is revealed...??? I dont know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.