Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm glad you guys agree with my theory. It's always nice when people agree with you.

It's been a bit slow here lately, so I thought we should start asking some question again to start the conversation again.

Would you like to see someone from Calleigh's or Eric's past, some member of the family or other important person come for an episode or two and how do you think that would affect EC?

Now, let me explain my question. I'm not thinking ex boyfriends/girlfriends. I was thinking about for example Calleigh's dad or one of Eric's sisters or one of his nieces... I must say that I would love to see Cal's dad again, I just loved him and I would like to see his interaction with Eric now that he's with Calleigh. It would be nice if they showed Duke talking with Eric, all friendly and everything, because he's glad 'that young man' is making his daughter happy. Or how about Eric with his nieces? I myself would be very thankful if there was a scene of Eric with a child (like the one in 'Born To Kill') but maybe this time Calleigh could see him and give him a little smile that says: "Wow, one day he could be like this with our child." What do you guys think?

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Would you like to see someone from Calleigh's or Eric's past, some member of the family or other important person come for an episode or two and how do you think that would affect EC?

Good question by the way!

As you said Calleigh's dad, I miss Duke and his handsome eyes. You can kinda tell where Calleigh got her beauty from, although probably most of her mother. Speaking of which I'd like to see. Her mother wouldn't really affect her relationship. Maybe we could have convastion btw she and her mom and her mom asking her a ton of questions cause she wants to know she's been. Typical mom stuff and she tells her how she misses her and almost everything and her mom asks about a boy friend and she tells her and they kinda bond in a way. Later that night Calleigh'd tell Eric about the convo and that she feels kinda weird about someone knowing. AND maybe, brainstorm, Calleigh's mom'd accidentally tell someone in the lab and get them in trouble.:)

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Up to now, we've met Eric's mom, dad, and Marisol. I would love to meet someone besides Duke for Calleigh. I think it was great when he was on, and gave her an emotional side. I wish for him to come back now that she is with Eric (I still cannot believe I can say that!) and see how we helps her cope if her dad is still possibly drinking. For me, I would love to see Calleigh's mom. Eric could see what she was like and think about if that is how Calleigh will look and act once she reaches whatever her mom's age is. Eric can see how they act together, maybe seeing a new side to Calleigh. Maybe he can take down dominant and recessive traits he observes within them and make a punnet square to see what there kids will look like :lol:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Great question! :thumbsup:

Even though I would love to see Calleigh's dad come back, I would really, really love to meet her mom. Nothing too over the top of course but I would really like to see how Calleigh would take introducing Eric to her mom. From my understanding, Calleigh really didn't have the best mother/daughter relationship with her. I think seeing her mother would probably help us better understand why Calleigh had been so closed off (well up to this point at least)

I would also love to see Eric with his nieces only because he is so adorable with kids. It would make my year if we got to see both Calleigh and Eric interacting with them, but I guess that is better left to fanfiction. :lol:

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'd love to see Calleigh's father again. Maybe he's got problems with alcohol, but it's so obvious he loves her very much. It's funny that he called her lambchop, I mean she's adult women and he still call her that, so it shows how close they are. And I agree that would be really nice to see his reaction to Eric as her boyfriend. I'm curious what he would think about Eric as his possible son in law.;)
    But I'd like to see Eric's mother again also and her reaction to Calleigh as his girlfriend. I suppose she knew about his players days, so I'd like to know what she thinks about him settling down with Cal:confused:.
    And it would be nice to meet Calleigh's mother and Eric's father. Just from pure curiosity how they look and what kind of people they are.:)
    That could be interesting to watch how these meetings would affect E/C. I mean if their parrents were happy that they are together maybe they'd try to suggest them it's high time for a grandchildren. I bet E/C reaction to that would be hilarious.:lol:

6. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I would love to see Calleigh's dad again just to see what he thinks about E/C relationship and what he says about Eric. I would also love to see Eric dad (not Alexander) and his mom maybe having dinner together what Eric's mum would think about Calleigh (but that's so fanfiction) and maybe see one of Eric's other sisters and like somebody else said how he interacts with his nieces. I'm really not to bothered about Calleigh's mum but it would also be nice to see how Calleigh and her are like around each other. Of course I would just love to know what they would all look like even if we only see pictures.
    What actors or actrisses do you guys think could be Calleigh's mum or Eric's dad, sisters..? (this probably isn't allowed in this thread if it isn't I'll edit)

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Like you guys have said I would love to meet Cal's mom. I think that if we got to meet her we could understand so much about why Calleigh is the way she is. I would love to see her reaction to Eric and for Eric to make some comment on how Calleigh and her mom are together. If it isn't her mom I would like to meet a brother (if she has any). IDK but I always imagine Calleigh more with brothers than with sisters. It would be cool for a brother Duquense to come along and have him interact with Eric. Of course I would also love to see Duke again :).

As for Eric I agree a niece would be beyond adorable. Lots of possible EC scenarios if that happens.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh yeah, absoluctely :D

I can picture the 2 examples that Marija_Magdalena said and also, I can totally imagine one of Calleigh's sister, she goes to MDPD and Calleigh & Eric are interrogating someone, and when it's finish she sees her sister [she's with Eric] and they give a hug, Eric gives that smile 'see you soon' and they start to talk about them, and suddenly the sister says 'So, whose that handsome guy there? I notice that smile' and Calleigh 'wow, Eric? He works with me' and the sister 'yeah, I knew that, but it has something between you too, hasn't it? And Calleigh blushes :lol: I'd love that. And then maybe a dinner with the three, that'd be awesome for me :D

This question made me wonder if this won't happen ;)

9. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

That is a good question, well we have met Eric's mother, sister, and biological father. One person that i may want to see is the man that Eric has always thought that his father was. I think that will bring in some drama. As for Calleigh, we have only met her father. I would either like to meet her mother, or a very protective sibling. I think that would also be interesting. But I think that they should bring in one of Calleigh's relatives before they bring in anymore of Eric's.

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Calleigh does have brothers and maybe a sister. I'd love to meet one of her handsome brothers on the show, I've always pictured him coming into the lab one day and Calleigh smiling brightly and they hug and he'd make a comment like, "There's my sister Calleigh, just as beautiful as I last saw her." Or something with a thick accent and he has a family too.......anyone wanna make a fanfic on that?

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I'd love to see Duke again , like you all said, and see the way he acts with Eric now he's with Calleigh, WOW :eek:. I always like the way Duke talks to the ''young man'' and when Calleigh is there the scene is always really cute , just like the scene in ''The Best Defense'' , I really love that scene :luvlove: and also I'd love to see Calleigh's mother, although I think Calleigh has not a very healthy relationship with her her, so it would bring drama and it'd be perfect for a strong scene between E/C, you know, Eric being by her side to support her . As for Eric I really would love to see his real father and his mom talking with Calleigh, that would be nice :)

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I too would love to see duke again. I think he always saw something between E/C in the little scenes had with both of them so the "meeting the dad as the boyfriend" angle would be awesome. Considering Duke is from the south, I could picture him joking with Eric that he if he hurt Cal, he has a shotgun and a shovel...:lol: And then the expression on Cal's face would totally be priceless.

As for Eric's family. I would love to see his mom talk to Cal. I would love to meet the dad who raised him but I think considering how Eric is the only son, his mom talking to Cal about their relationship, what Eric is going through now and sort of being a bit of mother figure to Cal would be equally awesome.

Another great person to see would be cal's mom!! I mean c'mon, this woman seems to not like what Cal does for a living b/c it is too dangerous so it would be cool if she dropped by for a surprise visit ;) I see Cal's mom as being a woman who speaks her mind regardless of whether or not it is something that should be said!! Definately not a woman who is pc!

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Geez, feels like an eternity since I last posted here....

I thought this week's show was alright, a few holes here and there but the saving grace for me was the short but sweet opening E/C moment. Obviously Cal was having a downer moment with the kid who was asking about his dead father and Eric's presence and little smile pulled her spirits up again. Oh how quickly he sensed her mood and offered her that smile, in turn, she probably thought to herself, "All is good again, my guy's here". I just love these two.

All this about Cal taking the hardest shot of her life, I immediately thought she's put in the difficult position of making a split decision to take out either Eric's bio dad which could result in her shooting Eric if she misses her target, or shoot to kill his bio dad in order to save Eric's life. I can see the latter being the easier decision to make for her as his bio dad 'owes Eric nothing' b/c she'll do anything to save his life.

Now is Cal called bulletgirl b/c she's an awesome ballistics expert, or b/c she's got a great shot? I thought the former but I don't know anything about guns. So my guess is if one is a ballistics expert, wouldn't having a great shot naturally be one of their skills then? If so, with her great aim, she would hit her intended target but CSIM being CSIM, they'll end it on a cliffy, leaving us to think she's shot Eric. I hope they don't go that way tho. I can't see them having a cliffy soley focused on E/C, it's always on SuperH, maybe it's both but the bigger focus will be on H.

Regarding relatives of Cal's or Eric's, I would love to see Ca's mom. I can picture her being the ultra southern belle and teasing Cal why isn't she married with children yet, all in front of Eric :lol:. I can see an actress like Jessica Lange or Cybill Shepherd playing her mom! I miss Duke though, I hope they bring him back at least one more time before the series is over (ahem, their wedding please?). Was it ever mentioned that Cal actually has siblings? If so, I completely missed it. For some reason, I have a feeling she has older brothers and she's the only girl in the brood and they're all so protective of their little sister. But if she did have a sister, I can see her being similar yet different from Cal. For Eric, I would love to see his dad (not bio dad) meeting Cal and telling Eric he can't let this one get away! I think Eric is the only son but if he did have a brother, I would love to see him too and how he interacts with Eric.

14. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

here is a little clip for tonight...
    http://www.tv.com/video/6siBNltcnaTLWv6nF3L1SVOTQ6mIt2gB/-miami---deadly-swim?o=cbs
    there is no calleigh in it at all, but there is some eric! :) too bad we dont get to see him going in the pool.. i always liked the underwater recovery scenes with him (and even better with calleigh there)

okay so I am really confused about the finale.. how is yelina going to fit into all of this? I've read some spoilers and the preview or whatever for the episode but there are so many different things that people are saying. Does anyone know if calleigh and eric's problem (with the problem with his father for next week..) or anything along those lines will be in tonights episode? I just dont see how they are going to fit so much with allll of these characters in that one episode.. I wish it was a two hour finale

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey All!

I for one am glad we didn't get Eric in the pool because its filled with an alkali! That would not be good :wtf:. There was a little close call there when that jar cracked :eek: In other circumstances, I'd be all for seeing him in that wet suit, but this time, I'll take just looking at him dry in his form-fitting polo shirt. :drool:
    Its always great to see Duke. He was actually entertaining to watch. I also heard of Calleigh having a sister, but I didn't hear of brothers :confused: I wouldn't mind finally meeting her sister and mother. I would like to see the woman Calleigh's been talking about for all these years. Obviously the divorce had a great impact on Calleigh in her early years. There must be a reason why she remained close to her father yet we haven't met her mother. She explained her mother was more of a friend than a maternal type so it couldn't all be bad. Calleigh's sister would be great to meet because I would like to know what sort of relationship they had growing up and have currently. We really haven't heard much about her. It would be great to see her interact with both and see if their relationships remain on a positive note or negative.

As far as Eric, I would like to finally meet the man he thought of as his father all his life. I also would like to see how they interact now that the secret is out. Eric is known to have other sisters and nieces...would like to meet them as well.

Eric and Calleigh have been through so much and its a shame that they haven't brought forth their families to be there for them more. We've seen bits and pieces of their personal relationships, but it would be great to see more of the people who made a difference in their lives growing up.

I guess we may have to wait for the wedding to see everyone :lol:

Last edited: May 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.