Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Hey everyone! I'm here!. Didn't get swept away with all the storms in our area. But I did sustain some damage to home and property. Still have my house but no power still. Managed to get a generator and hooked up a tv to an antenna and the only station I can get is...CBS!!! YEA!!!

Anyway....back on topic.....
    Since I can watch Miami tonight I'm excited. I hope that there are some good E/C scenes tonight. And that we don't end the season with a bunch of angst. :shifty:

I hope that the "shot of her life" doesn't have anything to do with Eric. His father maybe but not Eric....come one.....that's so cliche.

Too bad I won't be able to be back here tomorrow to discuss but I'm at a friends house to do this. So I hope it's a great one. Be back to discuss when I can.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

So Eric lies to Calleigh at the beginning about who he was talking to but later admits he lied and was talking to his father. Calleigh shows concern but Eric changes the subject quickly

Promo: Eric and Calleigh argue about his father. Another scene shows Ryan and Calleigh shooting and then dodging bullets. Another scene, Eric's father has been injured there's blood Calleigh asks if it is Eric's blood. There's another scene with Eric in a car. Then another with Calleigh worrying who she shot and crying

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

Thanks a lot for the spoilers. i guess i can't help myself and have to read them. the season finale sounds really intense from the way that you have described it so far. i still have two more hours till it airs on the east coast, but thanks again for the spoilers and i can't wait:)

5. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:scream: What??!!!!??? :scream: This has got me all kinds of nervous and excited!!
    Now my mind is racing to figure things out. I wonder what happens...why did I read this?? I always do this to myself :rolleyes:.

Why would Eric lie to Calleigh when they made a pact at the detention center?? Eric??!!? :confused: Now we also have them arguing in the finale?? Calleigh and Eric arguing?? :rolleyes: This is more serious than I thought! :( So if Calleigh is crying we're getting a bang of a cliffhanger. I'm sure it had to be Eric's father, but either way, I think she would cry if she shot her boyfriend's father and be inconsolable if she actually shot Eric!! This is killing me, now I have 1 hour and 45 minutes to wait...

6. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

OMG!!
    Thanks for the spoilers CalleighEricFan;)

Oh my god this has my mind racing 100 mile the second.If Cal is crying could it be she shot Eric I don't know.:confused: But like VirGodess1923 said she could be crying cuz she shot Eric's Dad. Or maybe she did shoot his Dad ad he is really mad at her.Uuugghhh I hope that doesnt happen:(
    Im in still mode/confused i dont know what to think:borg:

I just hope the ending cliffhanger has a good resolution and Doesnt brake up our HIPHUGGERS

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hi, I have satellite tv and can watch the show 4 times on Monday nights. I already watched it about an hour ago....
    All I can say is, I can't wait for next week!

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:eek::eek::eek:

Thank you sooo much :D
    Hmmm...this can go sooo many ways. We know that Eric's dad gets injured so it is possible that she has to shoot his dad and Eric gets his blood on him and Cal is upset b/c maybe Eric says something to her about her shooting his dad or and rightfully so, she is extremely upset she had to shoot the dad of the man she loves.

Another theory is, that Cal possibly shoots Eric in the melee of the shootout....but I honestly don't think that she is going to shoot Eric....that would be way toooo overly dramatic and as someone else said, way too cliched.

My only question is: when is Cal crying? is she crying outside at the time of the shootout or somewhere else? For all we know, her crying could be over something completely non related to the shootout...again though, highly unlikely. Again, if anything it will be her crying over her having to shoot Eric's dad and possibly, as someone else also mentioned, Eric yelling at her.

The other thing about the finale is I really think that their story will be resolved before the credits role. Not necessarily the emotional fallout but we will know who survives and who doesn't. The real cliffhanger will be whatever happens with H, Yelina and Sarnoff....that is just my opinion. I also don't think that this will break them up.....as I have said before, I think this storyline will make the bond their stronger and show us and them how extremely strong their relationship is. Every relationship has its bumps in the road and that scene from the morgue with the pics and the trainer was sooo not enough to be a "bump" so this is the real test for them...one I truly think they will come out on top from ;)

I haven't seen this weeks ep yet and I totally can't wait til next week!!! :D

9. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

ARRGGHHH !!! Why did i read the spoilers lol .. now i just want to see the promo !!!! and i still have to wait 1hour ...

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

OMG! I am so excited for next week! Okay, so, for the CBS and CTV promos, I am excited for that E/C scene. When Eric is fleeing the scene! OMG! No Eric! Don't help your father! And then Calleigh running over to Ryan saying she shot at Eric. I want to see the CTV one where she is crying! OMG! Intensity! So, I'm thinking, something happens in a case, and I just hope that, in the end, they don't leave us with the cliff hanger of if she shot eric or his dad. I would freak out!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok too many emotions!!!!!! Breathe....

The first scene between them was sooooo adorable. The way he smiled at her when he asked if she would lend him a hand and she responded I'll give you two awwww :adore:

Then when he said he would get dirty and that she could take the hook, double awww :adore::adore:

Ok so I really freaked out when he lied to her but thank God he came clean and told her the truth. That made me breathe a little better.

OMG!!! The promo!!!:eek:! Eric flees (sp? I'm so anxious right now) the scene and Calleigh shoots at the car!! I have a feeling this is going to be a looooonnngggg summer. I really hope that what delkolover says comes true about the cliffy having to do with H and not with EC. Please let it be that way.

I need to see the CTV promo!!!!

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I think it was another great one :thumbsup:

I loved the smiles and playful words they shared in the beginning. It was out in the open with many people around, so I don't think they're trying to hide it that much anymore, or it just may be hard to hide at all. Its obvious their chemistry beams through them, whether they want it to or not.

Eric being dishonest at first struck me as a bad move, but when he fessed up and told her the truth, I thought he's finally got it. I keep in mind that this is the first real relationship we've seen him in. He's not use to divulging all his secrets and details to any woman he's with, so this is a change. It's going to take getting used to, but Calleigh deserves the truth. Her concern showed how much she deeply cares about his well-being.

Next week's promo was just a little confusing for me. I'm going to wait and watch it again on youtube to be sure what's going on. I didn't see Calleigh crying, but I did hear her talk to Ryan and mention she shot at Eric in that vehicle. The look on her face at the shooting was pure horror. To me, it sort of looked like Eric was being forced to drive that car at gunpoint by his father. Again, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I would like to see the CBS and CTV promos to compare. I also didn't see the argument, unless I missed it in all the chaos and confusion :confused:

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HOLY CRAP!
    The promo for next week looks good! I can't take this...

Calleigh tells Ryan that she shot at Eric :eek::eek:
    Someone else got a better promo that we did. Calleigh crying :eek: I don't like it when Eric & Calleigh argue :(

Tonight's episode:

Calleigh smiles when she sees Eric, its a shame that we didn't get to see his smile. Why won't Eric learn that he shouldn't lie to his girlfriend. She seemed upset because she knew he was lying. Later he told her that it was his father and she told him to be careful and then he changed the subject. Hello genius...she loves you! :scream: Of course she is going to be concerned for you. I felt really bad for Calleigh because she really was hoping to find that girl alive.

14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMG .. I mind not survive until next monday ...
    Calleigh's crying ... THat she thinks she shot Eric OMG .. I will cry the whole hour i think ... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ... I want to see the CBS promo now !\!!!!!!

15. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

all i can say is WOW for tonights episode!!.. im not sure if it goes in spoilers but just to be safe..
    so now that tara is gone who is going to come in to replace her? or will she somehow come back by the next episode? i hope this doesnt mean that more eyes are going to be on the lab which would pressure the "secret" relationship between calleigh and eric, but i dont see how they couldnt be watched 24/7 now because of it..
    i was also kinda shocked that eric lied about the call to calleigh because of their talk at the center but if his dad did come in and helpp him how does calleigh know that something bad is going to happen with it? or that he is up to no good? just instinct i guess or am i missing something.. besides the fact that he is mixed in with the whole russian drama.

okay i read what someone had said about the preview for the finale and i think i saw basically the same thing but i have a question.. this is what i saw but someone please tell me if im wrong or they saw different--
    everything up until the shooting and then we saw erics dad with maybe a gunshot wound? and calleigh is upset and crying to ryan about shooting someone who was in a silver car that happened to be erics. then was horatio helping him out? wouldnt calleigh have known that was erics car when she saw it or was it not the same car we saw him drive in earlier episodes.. maybe i got it mixed up!
    did anyone see any yelina in this preview at all? i dont see how she is supposed to be the one to kill eric (although she wont) and is she really going to be the one to die? :confused: but horatio is supposed to save her and he never lets us down! i cant figure out how it is going to end.

so much for studying for my big exam tomorrow! if anyone can fill me in pleasee help.. im already anxious for next weeks big finale!!

oh and one last thing.. at the end of the promo did anyone hear anything about something on wednesday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.