Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

DEAR..LORD!!!

Okay, I had to let myself calm down a little before I posted.

Alright, first off tonight's ep: The "Give me a hand", "I'll give you two" ... "I'll get my hands dirty" little flirtations... Lets just say my mind had a dirty field day with that. :lol:.. But really, did anyone NOT.

As for Eric lying, I think Calleigh would've done the same thing. They were at a crime scene, and he told her after. And he brought it up to her, she didn't have to bring it up again, so that didn't really bother me... However, because of the promo we now know that phone call is gonna be so much more trouble...

Calleigh CRYING! That poor woman is just taking a beating this season... Not going to lie however, I am sickly enjoying every moment of juicy angst. :p

So, we can either think (as others have mentioned before) that Cal has shot Eric and she's obviously devastated about that OR she shot his father and Eric maybe lashed out at her or she just feels really guilty...

One more thing confirmed from the pilot... Yes folks, Cal is indeed wearing black... again. Seems like a common topic on this thread lately, though I am sure nobody wondering about it now..:rolleyes::p

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

The CTV promo sounds like way better.. but the promo we got was good too.:)

The episode seems like it's going to be very full of like EC drama. Not necessarily EC, themselves.. but this stuff with Eric's father and him going against her wishes and what-not just doesn't seem like anything good will come out of it.

And with the shoot out? I'm thinking she might have shot Eric's father. But at the time of the shooting, I don't think she realized it was Eric until like after the shoot out when he had driven off. Because she seemed pretty worried when she was talking to Ryan. Something also makes me think that Ryan will definitely get confirmation on Eric and Calleigh being together.. since he's been suspecting it for a while.

It does seem like SuperH is going to be getting involved, since it showed him with like a gun to Eric's dad, getting him down on the ground.

I thought tonight's episode was great.:)

I wasn't too happy that Eric had lied to Calleigh about having contact with his father.. but at least he ended up telling her the truth later on in the episode.

The scene at the beginning of the episode with them at the crime scene was way too cute. When they smile at each other, I seriously can't help but say 'aw'. They make me happy. It was a good episode for EC, for the most part.. I liked that she showed her concern for him though when he told her the truth that he had been talking to his father.

And can I just say that I totally had dirty thoughts when Eric was like 'will you give me a hand?'..:lol: Anyway.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Upon seeing CBS's promo and hearing about CTV's, I am leaning torwards to the cliche that Cal shoots Eric!!

Given that she asks if she is the one that hit him and right before that Sharova is saying that the blood in him is not his...I am thinking that Cal accidentally shoots Eric while they are fleeing...she of course doesn't know it is Eric until after the shots are fired but by then it is too late. And the cliffhanger this season will be us wondering if Eric survives :rolleyes:

No offense, this is getting a little old and yet, I still totally psyched to see it!:lol:

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I was just thinking the same thing, JoannaRose897!
    With Calleigh saying she may have shot Eric, and if the CTV promo did show Calleigh crying, I think she just might tell Ryan she has to be sure, she can't lose him, she loves him. He will probably be let in on the secret that very moment. It would be great to see his reaction. Poor Calleigh has been through so much, but this will take the cake!

delkolover, if what you're getting from the promos are true and she does shoot Eric, and we're left off wondering if he will really survive, than we're going to have a long summer! Bullet girl Calleigh is a pretty good shot, so I'm sure she hit her target, and if she notices it was Eric she hit, than she's going to lose it. :(

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have watched the promo a ton of times....and I just noticed that H is not alone when he pulls Sharova out of the car....there is someone else with him, holing a gun off to the right. I also noticed that both car doors are open in the promo and I don't see anyone else sitting in the car....so if they show up and pull Sharova out...where the hell is Eric??? :confused:

So it is possible that you guys might be right...she is upset that she just shot at Eric and knowing she is good shot and that she won't be able to find out if she hit him...she could be worried. B/c in all honesty if she did shoot him do you honestly think she would be walking away from the scene? Hell NO..she would be holding his hand begging him to live....no one would be able to peel her away from him. They could also be tears of relief but I highly doubt that....plus do we know exactly how hard she was crying? Was she crying like she was in Wrecking Crew or were her eyes just tearing up?

Also, the scene near the end with the guy who seems to be holding the gun to his head and the throat cut motion that Sharova makes could mean that he and Eric pay him a visit and the "blood is not mine" that Sharova is referring to is just that; not his but maybe it is not Eric's either. Maybe it is that guys...that is where Eric crosses the line to "help" his dad. It would seem that the Russians have turned on him and he needs Eric's help..another interesting little thought, which would play into the seemingly unfolding scenario.

Good lord it needs to be next Monday already :scream:

6. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You're right, H wasn't alone.. I had to watch the promo several more times (thank goodness for DVR) to see the other gun off to side when Horatio had Sharova.. but it just confuses me who could be with him. Part of me doubts that it's Eric, I mean.. maybe working with his father was a way to somehow bust him on illegal things and arrest him but I really don't think that's it. It could be Ryan who was with Horatio since Calleigh told him that is was Eric who had taken off in the car. Which sort of makes sense.. because Eric is her boyfriend and if she had to tell Ryan, she probably shoudln't work the case with it being a conflict of interest and all.. she didn't know it was Eric at the time of the shoot out, so that doesn't count.

This promo is just confusing me, because then there's the part when Horatio (it doesn't show Horatio, but I can tell it's him from the shirt) has somebodies hand. And I'm assuming that somebody is hurt or had died because it looked like he was laying the hand down, but the shirt just looked like the ones Eric wears.. but it can't be him.. because I'm pretty sure he's wearing a white shirt in this episode and the one I saw looked like kinda pink-ish or orange-ish.. I can't really tell. I don't know.. it could have been that Ivan guy if that was him in the beginning of the promo.. but he didn't look to be wearing an orange jumpsuit like he was later in the promo.

I still think Eric is going to get hurt, like physically, whether it's by Calleigh shooting him or not.

I'm going to stop trying to analyze the promo.. it is going to drive me crazy. Is it Monday yet?!

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

The CTV preview for next week's epi - the finale- is sooooo much better than the CBS's.
    Can someone post it pleaaase!!!:angel:

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Could someone please also post the link for EC scenes? There's usually someone who posts only EC scenes on YouTube, but I haven't found it for this epi, yet.

I've seen the CBS promo. I don't think Calleigh will actually shoot Eric. I mean, she'll obviously shoot at his car, but I doubt that the bullet will actually hit him. At least I hope it doesn't happen. I really don't want them to break up because of this, and I hope Eric doesn't turn out to be a bad guy. Maybe it will turn out that his father made him help him or something. We'll just have to wait and see, as always.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You see, this is when having a place like this thread becomes really, really necessary :thumbsup:!! Cause if I were alone in all this (with the finale and what's happening with EC) I would've had a heart attack by now! You all are my support group :lol: :).

So let's see, we know for sure that there was a scene from which Eric fled with his dad and that Calleigh shot at the car without knowing it was him. We also know that she told Ryan that it was Eric and that she had shot at him.

What we don't know is if Eric or his dad end up hurt because of that shooting and the exact reason as to why Eric is helping out his dad. Heck, we don't know if this helping is to do a bad thing or a good thing. Wouldn't it be such a relief that all along Alexander wanted to turn in some big russian mafia guy and Eric is helping him get the evidence or info they need? They don't tell anyone because it's too dangerous (and because CSI's just don't tell Horatio when they decide to take matters into their own hands). *sighs* If only....

I feel so sorry for Calleigh :(. I really wish the writers would just give her and Eric a break, they've been through so much lately.

I agree with JoannaRose in that Ryan's suspicions about EC will probably be confirmed in the finale. I find it hard to believe that he would still doubt after seeing Calleigh react. Ryan's a smart guy and I think that this will just be the final piece of the puzzle.

The writers are really leaving me confused with the ending of this season because there are some things that I just don't know how they'll make right. For example the Tara thing. How is she supposed to come back (if she is indeed coming back). Horatio shooting Ivan at point blank, just like that. And of course Eric helping out his father and fleeing a crime scene and what appears going over to the dark side and screwing up his relationship in the process. I really hope the writers have an amazing way of bringing these people back to the good side (or at least H and Eric, cause I just don't see how Tara's thing could be resolved). And I really, really, hope and demand for EC to survive all this and that they give us an amazing making-up scene at the beginning of next season.

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hiphugger17, I absolutely agree with you. They sooo owe us a GOOD HOT makeup scene. I mean, since Sink or Swim, we haven't even seen having a "normal" couples' interaction. :( NOTHING!!! And it doesn't look like we're getting anything but angst and drama next week. :scream:
    I guess we have to keep our fingers crossed and hope that the writers will make it up to us next season.

11. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I sure hope Delkolover is right!! I have a bad feeling about next weeks episode that I just can't shake, in terms of Eric and Calleigh's relationship, best case scenario I think we'll be left hanging wondering if they will stay together or break up or if Eric has turned bad. AAHHHHHHHH! I hope I'm wrong!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just refuse to believe that after two years of dancing around this they would end it in less than half a season. The pessimistic side in me keeps telling me that this is too much, that trust will be broken, that Eric will do something that he'll have no way of making right, and that Cal will tell him that she can't be in a relationship with someone who will hide stuff from her. Then the hopeless optimistic in me screams that what Eric is doing is justified and that he is keeping her in the dark to protect her so that she doesn't get hurt (at least physically). I keep thinking about Sink or Swim when he told her that danger followed him and that he didn't want her to get hurt so I keep hoping that's his reason for keeping her in the dark about what he is doing. It makes me really anxious as to what will be his explanation and I'm going to be so dissapointed in the writers if they screw this up after building it up so well.

You know I find it so ironic that all this time we have been talking about how complex Calleigh's feelings are and how closed off she is, yet since they've been together it's been Eric who has had all the complicated emotions and issues and who has been more closed off. It's like they did a reversal of roles or something.

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

You know, that hand does look like it belongs to Eric. I really hope it isn't though :rolleyes: The shirt looked like his too :( If they leave us with this cliffhanger, I will hate waiting this summer. As I was watching the promo over and over this morning, I couldn't help but notice how scared Eric looked as he drove away in that car. His father saying it wasn't his blood, only makes me think its either whoever they went to see or Eric's blood. This is so insanely intense, its giving me anxiety attacks waiting to see it :alienblush:
    I think Tara's ordeal could be brought back if she agrees to get help and goes on some kind of probation. Her actions did cause a lot of riff between Horatio's family, she stole from the dead...again, stole!! Remember in Broken Home where the doctor killed his patients and stole from them? This is just as bad. I don't know if she will recover from this.

I too hope the demand for EC makes this couple survive. We've waited too long for this to happen. I wonder if they will return in Season 8 with the other half of the cliffhanger or they will have them make up during the summer and come back tanned, fresh from vacation? They may not take us down that season 6 opener again... I just hope its not Eric's hand he's holding b/c then I'll wonder if Adam is coming back?? ugh - this is too stressful!:borg:

14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I can't wait until Monday!!!:( Calleigh shooting at Eric! But when a car is driving away do they not usually aim for the wheels? Anyways I hope she doesn't hurt I'm and I hope Eric doesn't get into deep trouble.. but why is he driving away with his father? Maybe he threatened to kill Calleigh or something but that is so fanfiction. I doubt that they will split up because she shot at him because she didn't realise it was him. I don't think the guy that H is holding his hand is Eric but I'm not sure ... I'm so confused!!! Can it be Monday?

Can somebody please upload the CTV promo to youtube or something?I'll be so grateful :)

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I liked E/C scenes in Monday's episode.:thumbsup:
    The looks they were exchanging at the crime scene were adorable. It's so obvious they are happy and that they definitely love to be around each other:). And I'm not surprised I'd be if I was on their place;).
    And that's why I'm so mad after what I saw in the promo for the next episode. Why just for once they can't leave them alone and let them be truely happy for a while. Is it really too much to ask for?:scream:

I admit I watched it many times and now I'm seriously confused. I completly don't know what to think about it. It looks that Calleigh did shoot to the car where Eric was, especially she admited it to Ryan, but what worry me the most is the scene where Horatio holds somebody's hand. I'm wondering all the time is it possible, that it's Eric's and if it is that what does it mean, is he going to be ok or not:confused:? I don't like what I saw there and considering what we know about the finale it doesn't look good for our beloved couple. I just still hope they don't spoil it in some stupid way, because we deserve so much more then only few episode with them together after 7 long years of waiting for this ship to happen. Come on they didn't even kiss properly, if you know what I mean, not mention a hot love scene:devil:. So maybe there's a way to give it to us finally, like you mentioned a really fierce make up scene in the beginnig of the season 8;). It seems that in my case hope dies last.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.