The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Hee, it'd be cool if someone thought of Nick and Greg as a gay couple, and they were "cool" with it, neither confirming it, nor denying it.

2. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Oh yeah, you can definitely add that to the list. Strangers taking one look and assuming he's gay? Ad it's happened more than once, to Nick in particular? Dude, it's pretty obvious. Bent as a paperclip...it's practically canon. :lol:

I loved that scene so much. :adore:

3. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

If it was canon, Kristi would not have happened. I wish I could watch that eppie again, and watch Greg's reaction to the news (he had to process Nick's little soldiers). I always believed that Nick & Greg were not together then although they flirted quite alot. I doubt that Nick would cheat on Greg, if they were together (not matter what fan fiction there might be).

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree Lonewolf, I don't believe Nick and Greg were together then either. Kristy was just Nick denying his sexuality or just being there for her in a hero sense of the word, but taken it a bit too far. Nick was confused back then.

And for others to think Nick is gay is very telling, and its happened at least twice this season.

We have next weeks ep to look forward to now...

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hello there! I haven't been here for a long time... I just made a fast check of The Fort:D

I'm happy that we've had few good Love moments. I'm looking forward for the next ones.

About movie - surely subtext will be there 'cause it's always in the show. Yeah, I know, optimistic thinking but I believe in it.

Someone mentioned where is the broder between script and that what actors are doing by themselves in the show. I think that both situations are possible. Sometimes when I see subtext moment I "got the feeling" when it's script and when not. It was like in third season with "I love you sign" - I think George made it for fun, lol. Probably some of the looks were in script.

6. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I was wondering that myself. Like when Nick called Greg "Doll", I do not think that was part of the script. Nor do I think Greg was meant to be a jealous boyfriend when Nick took Archie into the field instead of him. I think thats the actors own interpretation of their characters.

Who exactly are TPTB, is it the writers? or are the writers on our side giving us subtle hints.

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Hey, Twiz and Deirdre! It's great to see you again on The Fort :thumbsup: *waves to everyone*

I find it very interesting that the writers never put Nick and Greg together in that kind of scenes although the boys are, clearly, the most obvious choice for that (they have "We are a couple" written all over them :lol:)

I think that, at this point and after nine years of subtext, a scene where Nick and Greg are mistaken for a couple wouldn't be just a 'funny scene' like it happens when Nick is with Grissom or Langston (although they've used it to point out Nick's gayness) ; a Nick/Greg scene would have a deeper meaning/implications..... ;)

Nick's gayness is so obvious that makes everyone's gaydar goes off the charts :lol:

No wonder why...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  8. DFraMacKey

DFraMacKey Victim

Yeah, no one can deny Nicky's gayness lol... but also, me and my sister somehow think that Greg's gayer than Nick... it's just that since the first moment I saw Greg I knew he was so gay... anyway, I had a very very strange dream, that got me wishing it was true lol

I dreamt about the preview of the last episode of this season. And it was all Greg centering (yeah, we need that lol) and I can't remember much, but I remember Greg being in the interrogating someone with Nick and Greg being slightly angry and Nick saying "Take it easy man" and the most I liked of my dream was the last scene... It was Greg about to cry... and Nick holding him, comforting him... I wish something like that happened on the show awww...

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

DFraMackey, you're not the only one wishing that something like that happened on the show, and I agree: we need a Greg-centric episode!.... :)

I keep hearing that season 10 may be the last. Would we be asking for too much if in the last episode of the last season TPTB let us know in ,some way, that Nick and Greg are a couple and have been together for a while? :D

Come on, look at them; they belong together. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I am really looking forward to seeing the next episode. Just having Nick and Greg in the same room together is enough for me! :) seabird, your caps say it all.

I had a friend over to watch some CSI and while she's still not a shipper she DID have to admit they DO have chemisty. We watched Bull, Two and A Half Deaths and Turn, Turn, Turn. Not exactly Love episodes, but there was enough in Bull and in Turn Turn Turn for me to point out to her.

Those of you enjoying my N/G fics might like to know I've posted another chapter for both Follow the Evidence and Vantage Point. Enjoy! With plenty of ideas there are more stories on the way!

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for the heads up, egeria. And as always, thanks for writing and sharing it with us :thumbsup:

It's very telling when people who aren't Nick/Greg shippers, can see The Love too. I mean, even my boyfriend, whose gaydar needs new batteries, see it! :lol: It must be too obvious, right?

We've also read articles on the media about Nick/Greg (msnbc, The Advertiser...). Does anyone remember Sobell's recaps on Television Without Pity? She always mentioned the blatant gay subtext between Nick and Liam (Greg).

You just can't deny the obvious...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Hee :lol: . The ultimate proof would be to have a gay non-CSI fan watch an old episode and a new episode with a lot of The Love subtext unbiasedly, then ask him or wait for a reaction about whether Nick or/and Greg could be 1. gay and 2. a couple. As they say in my country, "ojo de loca no se equivoca", or roughly translated, "queer eye is always right".

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Like my grandma:lol: She once watched CSI with me. I don't remember which season but I think it was second. She asked - are they together? after the nice Love scene:D If grannies can see it, it's true. I giggled for a while after these words:guffaw:

I'm rewatching third season of CSI. They had few nice moments, not only immortal "I love you sign", but the one with phone too. And their looks when they're in the same place. RAWR!:devil:

14. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

That happened to me! Only it was my sister and it was Felonious Monk! We were watching and then she started rambling on about something (I didn't pay attention to her cuz she annoys me!) but then she said "You know that looked really sexual! You know the show better than I do, are they together?" I tried to remain calm but I told her I thought so! I Love when other people can see the Love!!!!!!

15. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

It's truly amazing how many people can see the chemistry between them...especially when they aren't invested i it like we are, yk? And yeah, if granny can see it, it's there. :lol:

Great caps, btw. :thumbsup: I love that I can always come here and oogle the pretty boys. The caps tell a story though, they show the looks, the chemistry, the adoration between them, and I love to see it.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow's episode, I'm thrilled at the prospect of them in the same room for more than 10 seconds.

Really, how sad is that...sometimes it feels like they do it to us on purpose...keeping the boys apart. I just keep telling myself they work together less because they are a couple and still trying to keep it under wraps. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.