Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Welcome to the Rave thread, Urockmaworld. Always nice to see a new person at the Rave thread. They can use all the shippers they can get. :lol: As for the winking, he does actually wink at others. He winked at Natalia once. Possibly Cal too and maybe Alexx. I don't think it's necessarily flirty (except with Valera). :lol: He also winked at a suspect in "Won't Get Fueled Again" when the suspect was talking about getting lucky with some girl. :lol: But, it's always cuter when he winks at Valera, cause I always think there's more behind it. :lol: Not to mention he tends to tease her a lot. :lol: That scene last week was great.

I totally forgot there is a button like edit....I was so excited to be a part :)

hehe..actually that s exactly what i wanted to say, He winks at Valera flirtatiously and as far as i can remember, he winked at her 3 times...
:rolleyes:.....I think they both r very cute..and when paired together they will be cutest couple ever in my opinion:rolleyes:

I totally forgot there is a button like edit....I was so excited to be a part :)

hehe..actually that s exactly what i wanted to say, He winks at Valera flirtatiously and as far as i can remember, he winked at her 3 times...
:rolleyes:.....I think they both r very cute..and when paired together they will be cutest couple ever in my opinion:rolleyes:

Totally agree that they'd be a really cute couple. And I love their subtle flirting. Wouldn't they have really cute kids too? I think they would. :)

Yeah, I know... she's not even in the season finale I don't think. :( I would love for her to be added to the opening credits next season though. She and Ryan need much more scenes together. I'd like some really funny and/or flirty scenes between the two of them. They both have similiar senses of humor, so why not let them show it together. :D

Well, she wasn't in the finale unfortunately. I was hoping to get a Rave scene in the finale. Oh well, maybe in the premiere.

What kind of scene do you hope they'll have together next season?

Personally, I am hoping for something cute and funny. :D

Its been a while since anyone posted here...
I really dont want this Ship to be ice cold....:(
I just watched the episode Ambush and i loved Ryan/Valera scene
They had matching colors in clothes..nd they looked so good just standing with each other talking...
I want more interactions and more screenspace for valera...:confused:

I just thought, We r really worried if ryan would go to calleigh or natalia
and they wud leave valera lyk that,
Calleigh can hook up with the new guy, Walter sumthing after delkos departure, as for Natalia, remember Dave/Wes Ramsay?, they had a scene together in flight risk, so she can leave ryan alone and be with him
That would leave Valera and ryan can spend as much as time roaming around the DNA lab ;)
And they can have a nice make out session right there :devil:

Urockmaworld;

Please note that double posting is against board rules.
If you need to add something to your post, there is an "edit" button at the bottom of the screen. You have up to 24 hours to edit your post, then you can post a new reply. But making posts, one right after the other, is against board rules.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm sorry about that, but i just posted the other one after one day
i thot i cudnt edit any longer, but i ll surely be carfeul..thanks for the warninfg

Well, I guess there are times when a mod makes a mistake...
now would be the time.

Urockmaworld, your posts were totally within board rules. I misread the dates on each post. :eek:. I apologize for any confusion.

So just consider this a friendly reminder on behalf of a very embarrassed mod that double posting is a no-no...

Now... back to Valera and Ryan. :D

Last edited:
I feel that unless the writers dont show some nice scenes between Ryan and valera and by nice scenes i dont mean the little scenes where he walks into the DNA lab, teases her and then walks right back out, i mean concrete 5 min scenes where we can see them bond and give each other good love looks
people who don't ship RaVe, really cant see what we see...When they re actually together, everyone will like them..
I always felt that Jonathan and Boti have amazing chemistry even when theyre not in love with each other, the screen will literally be put ablaze when they will......I just hope the writers do consider that and hopefully more RaVe in season 8....*fingers and toes crossed*

I'm all for some good flirty scenes. As you said, they have amazing chemistry together. As for the characters actually being in a romantic relationship, I'm a little torn on that subject. While I'd love to see it, I'm afraid at the same time. The writers are not known for writing good love stories and I really wouldn't want them to mess Rave up. But, we definitely need more flirty scenes between the two. :)

Right, but to be honest, they really dont flirt with each other either, i mean winking? ryan winks at everyone...hmm..asking about valera in Collision? maybe he thot shes the mole so asked natalia why shes at the state attorneys office..tho they made ryan ask about where she was, they cud send someone else but no, ryan..i really want them to atleast realize they like each other in a different way then others :) and care for each other nd keep it to themselves...
Btw, what was the other epi where they did the split screen with RaVe other than Man Down?

Last edited:
you know what my favorite Rave moment was? Other than the lead poisoning book moment (which was definitely the funniest). It was the ep where Valera had to leave the lab because a rape victim's file got in the wrong place and Ryan saw it. That was so sad the way he looked when she was leaving. He looked like he'd lost his best friend. And then when he asked Paula (the lady cop) "she'll be back, right?" Awww... Poor Ryan.

Back