Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It was so nice to see an interview with Robert David Hall, and talking about all the team and Billy and Jorja, it's featured on here today, and he talks about the ending, how well it was done, featuring the characters GSR, and the possiblity of them returning on CSI, and the movie, what a sweetheart:)

JORJA AND ROBERT

DOC..SARA..GRIS..GREG

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  2. Desertwind

H-E-L-L-O calling all GSR fans, where are you? So the buzz is that Their will be a movie, and Billy and Jorja will be in it, as Gil and Sara, and hopefully they will be a married pair finally. When this will appear on the big screen still a mystery, as they have to film it first:) I just think to see them both up their on the screen will be so awesome[​IMG][​IMG]

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Oh Im here :D

And yay....like an actual, loving yay, that im really glad that they'll be in it because I....just wuv them so damn much! :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
  4. Desertwind

GOODIE, NM42 glad your still with us[​IMG] I don't know what's happened to the rest, I'm glad there are other GSR sites that are alive and kicking, still, so If and when they return on here, will all the fans who used to come on and talk about them, scurry back? and the next step in their relationship[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I know what you mean, the last page has basically been us going back and forth ....no problem there, but, speaking with a nice little mass of people is always fun :thumbsup:

6. Desertwind

Yes it is, fun, no problem :cardie: I think that Gil & Sara have left the Costa Rician rainforest by now and are probably traveling, they always wanted to to that. In, "The Happy Place" she suggested they go to the Gallapagos islands and walk in the footsteps of Charels Darwin, so maybe they did that. That would so be both of their cup of tea. I'm sure whatever or wherever they are they are happy and contented and not thinking of anything or anybody but being together. As it should be[​IMG] and when they do return if they do, they'll have a little one to show their former team mates[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  7. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

That smiley has to be the coolest smiley ever.....!!!! :D

And I agree, just traveling and talking about the world and them would suit them immensely. I wish that they could just add a tid bit in an episode or a letter or something! I could see it now, a letter sent to the lab, with Gris talking over a scene of them on an island or something....wow, I got it bad....

8. Desertwind

Thank's NM No problem glad you like it, and I don't think that Gil or Sara are even thinking about their old team mates, right now, calling or writing obviously They're enjoying the beauty of their love, and being full together full time, after all the chaos they both went through, to end up at this glorious time for them. But, or however, sometime maybe in S/10, they will return and the team will have many questions about where they've been and how their doing. So we'll wait for that special moment:p

GSR AND THEIR BUGS

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Yea I believe that as well, and quite hopefully, well that's what Im hoping is that they show up one day to give some sort of clsure per say.

BUt I like the idea of them not caring, well not caring because that would be close to impossible to do, but just live their lives at the moment. They need that much, seeing that Las Vegas has done things to them that they rather not speak about.

Hmmm.....I just got a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach at the thought :D

10. Desertwind

[​IMG] today on our news files it says that Billy Petersen will return in S/10. I'll post the link if anyone wants it, YIPEE, and maybe Grissom and Sara will be in France, there's been lots of rumors, so it look's like this will be a reality. PARIS, how romantic is that? Can't wait, so thank's NM for hanging in here, I don't know where the rest of the gang are, busy I suppose:confused:

ONE TO GO

MORE

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://www.csifiles.com/news/040509_01.shtml

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  11. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

I hope Grissom and Sara come one day with their new little bugs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  12. erep

erep Witness

I've never ventured over here to this thread...as much as I *LOVE* the Sara-Grissom relationship, I have to say I think it would be totally unrealistic for that couple to have kids. He's in his mid-fifties and she's supposed to be in her late thirties. Of course it's *possible* but what guy -- really -- wants to have the responsibility of fatherhood find him when he's rather close to retirement age? I think it's more realistic that they change careers (obviously), move somewhere warm (hopefully closer than Costa Rica!) and have a nice peaceful life surrounded by friends and a few family members (members that I hope the CSI writers create soon -- Sara's brother? mother? a long-lost cousin of Gil's?). Etc.

But those pics of babies in bug costumes were really cute!

13. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

That's exactly what my parents did, maybe that's why I see it as totally plausible. And now all of my dad's male friends and aquaitances are praising him for being so smart, marrying a younger woman (who was in her late thirties, and 16 years younger than him) and having kids at a late age, so now that he's 70 he still gets to enjoy us, they all say they wished they had done the same.

The way I see it, they had the time to enjoy their lives, to work their way to exhaustion, they've traveled over the world (and are doing it now), have financial stability, basically they have achieved their goals or are in the way to do so anyway. This is the perfect moment for them to have children, and since they both come from solitary lives, maybe they'd like to form a little family of their own.

Thanks!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  14. Desertwind

Welcome erep glad you on here, and on the age difference these characters are of course fictitious, but in Hollywood it's common practice Warren Beatty, didn't start having kids till he was in his 50's with [Annette Benning] and now has 4, and takes them to ball games, school and is in great shape, he's now 72.. Michael Douglas same story, also Jane Fonda age 72, is putting out a new fitness video, age has nothing to do with anything unless your an old fogie and struggling with your age. A man in his 50's is in the prime, and G/S are in their prime and would be fabulous parents..now 80 years old would be a different story. Those baby-bug manips are so adorable:) thank's Hadapurpura

AT HOME IN VEGAS

AND BABY MAKES THREE

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  15. erep

erep Witness

My Dad was 12 years older than my Mom -- so it's NOT at all that I don't think that older Dads/younger mothers can work. BUT -- having had three kids myself, I *definitely* see that it's harder when you are older because you are older! I just don't see it for Grissom and Sara. But hey -- the show has more than once convinced me to suspend disbelief, so if it happens, it happens. And I wouldn't complain. Particularly if they dressed the babe in a bug costume. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.