Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I rather don't like the possibilities of how this season can end up. I hoped that considering what Eric and Calleigh went through maybe the writers leave them alone and just let them be happy for a while. And instead of bothering them again in the season finale they will give more screen time for the other team memebers which in turn cause that people stop to grumble all the time how their relationship occupies every episode:(.
    I don't want to watch their break up in the last episode, because it would gratify those who don't like E/C. Maybe I'm mean, but it's the last thing I'd like to give them, the satisfaction that they were right it won't last long:scream:.
    So I truley hope that no matter what is going to happen in the finale in the end they'll be ok and even stronger then before.:)
    Unfortunatelly it looks that we will have to wait all summer to explanation of this situation.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

There is one more possibility that would be good for EC, IMO. Eric is going to help his father, right? And Calleigh will ask him not to do it? Well, maybe it will turn out that Alexander isn't that bad, maybe Eric helping him will be a right thing to do. That would be interesting, IMO. Eric helping his father can put his life in danger, even if his dad isn't dangerous himself. Who knows why Eric has to help Alexander. Calleigh could save them both from that third person (or whole Russian mob). However, the more I think about it, the more I believe that we'll have an EC related cliffhanger (and I'm not happy about it :shifty:). But, we can think positively, cliffhanger will make our wonderful writers write a lot of great fics. ;)

3. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

You are absolutely right :thumbsup:

Sometimes it seems that some people from the thread «EC disliked» actually hate Eric, but not EC. Some of them are ready with pleasure to watch Ryan with Calleigh, or BV with Eric. Thus they would like to see romance, which they don’t like in EC. Is the rule on fraternization would not exist for them?!
    I try to imagine: if writers could have idea to break our pair, what might happen next? Does someone seriously believe that after all Calleigh could begin to meet with Ryan, or third time comeback to Jake? Or Eric could start with BV again? This doesn't seem real after E&C.

I don’t see the necessity to finish with EC. They had extensive experience before enter into these relationships, the decision to be with each other was not spontaneous. Both of them realize that problems are possible always, especially in view of the specifics of their work, but I am sure they are ready to solve it.
    I don’t believe that there is any reason why they can’t understand each other. It turns out, every pair in system of crime’s investigation is in advance doomed to break, but it's not true, I know the positive examples.

4. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

See, that's what I was thinking.. that Calleigh would have to shoot Eric. In TV Guide, it did say that she's have to take one of the hardest shots or something like that. She doesn't really know Eric's biological father and Eric doesn't know him that well, so I don't see how it would be so hard for to kill him...even if he technically is her boyfriend;s father.

But if Eric, gets mixed up in something bad and does not make his intentions clear to anyone, I can see where Calleigh would do that. But really, how much would that screw up there relationship? Shooting her boyfriend? Yeah, not good.

I wish the finale would already be here, eventhough, I'm starting to think that I'm not going to like where this episode might take the EC relationship.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  6. Marija_Magdalena

I don't think Cal would ever shoot Eric. Even if he really did something bad. If he really became bad or something, she wouldn't be with him anymore, but she wouldn't shoot him. She loves him. Emotions are stronger than rational thinking. Even if he did something that would usually make her shoot the suspect, she wouldn't do it, IMO.

I believe that everything will turn out good. Maybe Calleigh won't have to shoot anyone, and Eric helping his father will turn out to be a good thing. You can never know. However, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe that we won't find out what happens between them till next season. :( I'm probably gonna die during the summer holiday. There better be some really good fics to keep me alive.

7. JoannaRose897

Calleigh having to shoot Eric does seem a little.. out there, but at this point I really think that anything could happen. Maybe you're right and Calleigh won't have to shoot anyone. That'd be nice. I'd like to believe that everything will turn out good but I'm still not sure. Like relationship wise, I do think that Calleigh and Eric will be alright. Maybe not great, because this episode might cause some issues between them but I do think they'll stay together.

The finale really is starting to sound like it's going to end with a cliffhanger that does have to do with this Eric situation. I mean, we know that there is going to be other stuff in the episode but the stuff with Eric is the storyline that's been mentioned most for the finale. So I have a feeling that it might be more of the main storyline. But then again it'd be kind of weird for a Miami finale to focus on something/someone other than the main case or Horatio. So I guess we'll see.

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

JoannaRose - I love your avatar :)
    After reading the article in TV guide and looking at the finale pics, it seems cliffhanger is inevitable! :( In the pic of Calleigh and Eric, he looks like he's reading a file, maybe about his father, and she is trying to talk him out of something. She's shown holding a gun through a broken window of a hummer, so maybe that's when she has to take the shot?? Ryan is also seen shooting a gun and Eric is in a car driving with his father in the passenger seat. I don't know but it seems this is going to be an incredible finale. I just hope Calleigh and Eric get through it...maybe make up during the summer and we have a better season premiere...that's only wishful thinking though. :rolleyes:

I guess that means they're done shooting CSI:M now and we'll have a really long summer waiting for the season premiere. Does anyone know when the premiere will air? or is it too soon to tell?

Question: After seeing the spoilers and pics from the season finale, what are you hoping to get in the premiere? Very hard to determine before we actually see the finale, but what are your ideas?

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I know I was just coming up with ideas since Ann D said it would be the hardest shot of her life and all. I honestly didn't and don't think she will shoot Eric but I needed another scenario!! lol Although, it wouldn't be out of the question if Eric's dad has turned on him and his using him as a human shield and Cal has to take shot with Eric being soo close!

I think it is a little bit of both! ;) Whatever the spoilers in Tv Guide told us about the finale will happen in the finale and we will see it BUT I think we will be waiting all summer for the entire resolution of the happening storylines.

In other words.....

IF Cal does shoot Eric's dad, I think we will see it. Whatever fallout there will be from it, that is the something we will have to wait til next season to see. Since they spoiled us about this huge decision she is supposed to make and the turmoil Eric is with his dad, I am pretty sure we WILL see it. They wouldn't have teased us with it, if they didn't intend for us to see it in the ep. The ep won't end with that either, we all know it is going to end on H and whatever showdown he has with Sarnoff. E/C's story will probably be the scenes right before that.

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ahh...season finale speculation is going to drive me absolutely insane :scream:

I really, really hope that Calleigh doesn't have to shoot Eric's dad because that is so not the way to get closer to your boyfriend. :lol:
    I have been thinking about what the TVguide said about Calleigh having to take the hardest shot of her life. Yesterday at lunch we were discussing this scenario, Calleigh once told Ryan that she has never frozen will taking a shot. What if she freezes. She sees Eric in a bad situation (like someone said maybe his dad is using him as a human shield, though I really hope this isn't the case) She knows that if Eric moves an inch she can injure him (or worse) IMO, she will probably freeze and then Super H will take the shot and kill whoever is holding Eric hostage. I know that there will be fallout because of Eric not listening to Calleigh, but would it be enough to breakup over? I sure hope not, maybe she'll happy that he isn't hurt but she will still kick his butt for making her worry.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I really hope we get something good because the end is coming soon and we need something to hold on to.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Wow... I haven't seen EC thread progressing this slow in a while... Let's get this thing moving!

Yeah, it's a bit hard to expect anything before we've seen the finale, but I guess I could come up with something. Hmmm.... Let's see... I absolutely want a happy ending for those two, so, if their storyline is the cliffhanger we'll see the resolution of it. I really hope everything is gonna be okay. I can see Calleigh being mad at him, but I doubt they'll break up. However, if we find out everything about their situation in the season finale, I can see them just having a romantic moment in the next season premiere to show us that they are just fine. Was this a wishful thinking?

12. JoannaRose897

Thanks.:)

Yeah, that question is kind of hard to answer. We really don't even have enough to go on to know what's really going to happen in the finale. We just know the general idea. Eric gets caught up with his dad against Calleigh's warnings.. something like that.

I'm pretty sure that Eric and Calleigh won't break up but I get the feeling that she's going to be like.. beyond pissed off at him. They'll have to work through it, and I don't think we'll get to see that until next season if that's even included in the show. I just don't think all the problems are going to be resolved in the finale..which we've kind of figured out, there'll be a cliffhanger.

Part of me is glad that Eric and Calleigh are going to have some issues but on the other hand, the way things seem right now.. the problems seem like they're going to be big. Those two sort of just got together and though it's normal that they'd have problems I wish that they didn't have to do with work.:rolleyes:

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree, Joanna your avatar is really cute.

If the finale ends bad for E/C I truley hope we get their reconciliation in the premiere.
    Unfortunatelly it looks that there definitely will be a cliffhanger again this year and though I really don't like that idea I suppose it would have something to do with Eric and Calleigh's relationship:(. So considering what we already knows about the finale there will be some issues with them, thus in the opening of the next season I 'd like to see that they resolved their problems and still are ok. And their realtionship is even stronger then before.:)

14. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I am going crazy about the finale, seriously! :eek::wtf:

I honsetly don't believe she will shoot Eric, neither do I think she will shoot Eric's dad... but it's CSI Miami so you never know..:scream:

Someone asked if we think we will have another kiss between our two lovers, and it's a good question but I really have no idea. I would love to have one more kiss, but I doubt it would happen! :(:lol:

I just saw that Johnny Withworth was on the cast list for 7.23:wtf:

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

After what we've read and heard on what might happen in the season finale I'm really hoping for a nice scene in the premier were they talk and make up (maybe get a kiss :)). I would like to see Eric apologizing for not listening to her (though like someone said maybe helping his father does turn out to be a good thing, so we'll see about that). I would also like to see Cal really showing emotion as to how glad and relieved she is that he is alright.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if we have to endure a finale and a whole summer with them in not the best of terms, then I want a premier were they make it up to us and show us an amazing scene with them working things out :cool:.

WHAT???? :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.