Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi ladies, just a quick hello

I watched the episode THREE TIMES! I cried each time. Mac was so powerful and moving and the end... OMG!!! Mac needed some comfort. Hopefully Stella comforted him when he got home from visiting Hannah.

I have to say, the look he gave Stella was priceless. He is so in love with her and doesn't even know it. And she with him. What he said to her "I don't like that look". It's funny, I wrote a short M/S fic with that same title. :lol: They still have that 'I want to jump you' looks about them. That's what is so great about their relationship, the sparks that fly.

I'm interested to see how the producers will create the 'never before seen' sparks between them. We all know Gary and Melina have great chemistry. It translates so well to their characters. We'll have to see how the Greece/Stella/Mac storyline plays out. I am hopeful that Mac and Stella can talk to each other about how they are so much more than friends.

This is slightly OT~~ Anyone write/read a Mac/Father/Stella fic??

2. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

technically, nenek moyang means ancestors, not specifically a female. idk why it's nenek if it applies to males as well, but yeah, nenek moyang means ancestors. :)

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

so do i... even the next episode will have alot of Stella and Mac time in the promo pictures they were in alot together... i guess they just wanted to take a break from SMackedness for an episode even though they gave us the look

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pokes hand out of the ground* I'm back from the dead! *tackles everyone* Welcome all new SMACK shippers... now what did I miss? Oh right, new thread.

Speaking of the last episode, I'm disappointed that there were hardly any SMACK scenes, but I learned a valuable piece of info. I looked up Mac's dad's name and it's official... Mac's Scottish! Well, at least half Scottish... I have no idea what his mom's nationality is.

I'm just waiting for him to say something secret in Gaelic or Scots to Stella. It'd be fun to see her try to figure out what he's saying for a change. Imagine all the fic... not to mention the idea of Mac in a kilt! Stella would like to see that, no doubt...

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  5. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I haven't read all of your messages, today I'm feeling kinda sleepy and it just won't go away, so I'm sloooooow...

Still one week and some days until 5.24 and I see we're getting overly excited. Honestly, I don't want to be that enthusiastic. It's just too good to be true. Also, we've got some Stella-centered stuff in just one episode and it looks a little bit too much. I don't know how Melina managed to put that much into one episode.

sucker4-SMacked, do you think it's a strategy of some kind? :devil: I mean, they could be just trying to make us more anxious to watch it. *looks at her nails* *is extremely happy she cut them*

You and fanfiction are evil. I've been stuffing this dirty and crazy mind of mine with your posts and some Smacked fics and now I have to remind myself they're not official... yet. I'd love them to be, but... well, season 52 is just around the corner, isn't it?:thumbsup:

6. sucker4-SMacked

OMG Mac in a kilt would be one of the funniest things:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, Stella would probably laugh and then apologize for laughing becuz she LOVES him :)

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, I bet Stella would love to see Mac in a kilt. *Whistles innocently.* Especially if he does in the tradition of a true Scot's man. :devil:

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode, I think that without a doubt it's going to make up for this weeks lack of Smacked scenes. Although, like I've said before, I don't think any shipper scenes would have been appropriate in the last ep, it was a much more serious subject matter... But overall a fantastic ep. Thanks so much for your caps Asprine, they are adorable. :adore: I love the little looks like that that they share. :adore: P.S. Hope you're feeling better dear. *Sends you lots of big hugs.*

Hope the rest of you are well to. *Big hugs for the family.* :D

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*facepalm* I swear my mind had overlooked the kilt mention. Now I know why... it's so horrid I wanna see it! :guffaw: Stella + Mac-in-a-kilt = embarrassing, smutty scene! That's beyond perfect and, who knows, Stella may have already seen him in a kilt. We just don't get to watch the scene because this isn't a sitcom, but... :lol: CSI:NY will never be the same for me from now on.

Steph, can't say I complain. 5.22 was perfect to me and Stella was in the background because she belonged there and it was all Mac centered. However, he should have held her when she was so disappointed the investigation was apparently going nowhere. Little did she know she was about to give him the key to solve the case. I would have loved hug, we don't get many of those lately and I'm a whore for that kind of thing.

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Mac's scottish!

Lets see....a Scottish, (other half still unknown), Greek, Italian...baby. :D Wow, wouldn't that be adorable :D

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please just remind you that all posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion. Thanks.

:lol: Hopefully we'll get that hug in the next ep Aurora, I don't even think a hug would have been appropriate in the last one, I think it would have been a little OOC... Just my 2 cents...

I'm really looking forward to next weeks ep, all of the spoilery screencaps which we've seen so far make it look as if it's going to be great, I hope it can live up to all of our expectations... :lol: But Stella, Mac, Greece, what could be better?

11. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I don't think that I could wait that long either. I went crazy on the whole staring scene, so I think I need my new SM fix.

Oh, and I know this answer!

NOTHING! :D

12. sucker4-SMacked

i know something thats better...

Mac and Stella going to Greece and getting married.

That is the only thing that could possibly be better that comes to my mind...
    if they do ever get married and we see it they should either go to Chicago (Mac's hometown) or GREECE!! i think Greece would be a better choice:adore:

13. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Blast!

I know something that's even better. Them going to greece, getting married, and having a baby or two...or three, or how many they would like because I dont think that any of us would mind a little Taylor based football team now would we? Oh yea, I officially won :cool:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I know it was ancestors but the song was referring to one people and yes it can be male or female, if it's a seaman, I think it's a male. Mostly it would say moyang-moyangku if it's referring to a lot. :) Sorry for getting out of topic.

Stella, Mac alone in Greece? This, we would have to wait till we see the content. From there, it's all worth it to wait. :) Yesterday, someone destroyed my computer. I was angry that I shut myself in my room to watch CSI NY. I watch 4.04 and 4.16. That's where I got self-excited when seeing both Mac and Stella. :drool:

:lol: Season 52? Like I said, I'll wait! I'll wait even if it's to wait for Mac and Stella to be together. :)

Lori, you could tell Debbie about the episode while I post screen caps from the episode if there's no one posting it. :)

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hey guys. I'm so sorry that I never show up anymore.:( It's frustarating! Half the time I'm studying/dancing, and the other half my stupid brother is hogging the computer.:rolleyes: But SMacked is worth my frustration, maybe even my sanity- which is slowly running out as the days go by. *eye twitches* I'm going to go read a sobering Criminal Minds fic. As gruesome and mind-tricky as that series is, it has calming effect.:)

And before I go- we were studying poetry for Writing Class.. OMG! Mac and Stella were on my mind the ENTIRE time. Oh! And we had to watch "Schindler's List" for History and I was like "I already had enough Holocaust or one week." But I had to watch it anyway. It's good, well, the half that I wasn't covering up my eyes.:alienblush: More and more people (home schooled people) are watching CSI now. Maybe there's hope...

Ooo! Next question. Since we are talking about Greece here--- What epic/greek/greek god character would you describe Mac and Stella as?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.