Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasey1964

kasey1964 Prime Suspect

The problem I have is that in those spoilers Nick's name is used and I get so excited waiting to see it then they pull the bait and switch. Just like in For Warrick. I know about fake spoilers but I wish they wouldn't use character names. I like Ray but he is getting so many stories it is getting harder to like him. :scream:

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thank god, a Brass episode.

It's not that I hate Langston. I really don't. What I hate is the fact that pretty much all of the other characters are shoved into the background so that he can be the main person on screen, all of the time. Even in episodes that don't focus on him, he finds his way into the story to be important.

Earlier last season on Criminal Minds, one of the main characters left the show suddenly (Gideon). After he left, there were several episodes that focused on the remaining team. The characters got a chance to continue and be in the spotlight without their leading man. Then Rossi was introduced, and at first he was relatively shoved in our faces. Not as much as Langston, but he was still pushed on us. A lot of people hated him. As this presence slowed down, people started to like him more and more. I think that once Langston stops being more important than the other characters, we'll be able to grow to like him. But it won't happen if TPTB continue the way they have been.

(Why yes, I do relate everything to CM. It's the perfect example of an ensemble show that actually is an ensemble, so I think it's a very appropriate connection in this case.)

About something other than this-
    Catherine getting bit by some crazy rabid woman? I feel like I'll find this hilarious.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Mandy!!!!!!!!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved that its Doc Robbins outside the door yelling her name frantically and worriedly. Nice touch. Looking forward to the ep. :)

5. electra

electra Pathologist

An episode centered on Brass is always a plus to me.He is my comic relief but can be deep as well.Really looking forward to that.

I sort of missed the promo.Was Cat attacked or what?

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes by a rabid woman...I think Doc's gonna be at the centre of this episode, that should be interesting..I love Doc Robbins, he's such a cool dude!

Mandy's on her way...yeah..I'd date her if I wasn't hetro..

7. electra

electra Pathologist

^Thanks.That sounds really cool.I have seen cases of rabies and hope the show do it justice.CSI makes science cool.This is a good episode to be Doc centric.

Thanks ,dizzney too.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Dizzney.

Loved Nick saying "this is all kinds of wrong". :lol:

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I loved the new extended promo from CBS. I stayed up watching it, which isn't smart when you have to go to work early, lol. But anyways, looks awesome! I'm really curious as to why it looks like someone's all up in Catherine's face at 4 seconds in. Do I have to whoop some butts?

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks Dizzney. That is a much better promo than what we saw after the ep last night. I hate that CBS (and particulary with CSI) seems to have gotten into giving promos that spend most of their time reviewing what we've already seen this season. After I've watched the ep I want to see what's coming up, not what I've already seen. :shifty:

I'd also like to say that Langston is carrying a gun in this promo. I hope they do explain how he has come to be able to carry a gun. There are a lot of fans out there who always thought a CSI level 1 was not allowed to carry a gun.

It also looks like Nick might get shot at again (or at least he hears a gunshot). When they split the screen between him and Catherine he's ducking (sorry my sound hates me on this computer so I'm not hearing what's going on. I have to go by what I see.)

Susan

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Level 1s can carry a gun. Holly Gribbs did.

Looks like Nick is carrying a gun too and said 'let's go'. So it seems to me that he could shoot a suspect, since you know, he actually has had a career of being a CSI and not Langston, who's only been a CSI for a few months. :rolleyes: Hey, tptb, being in a job for a few months, DOES NOT make it a career.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe they should have added 'fledgling' before 'career'.

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

speedy, I think the clip of Nick saying "Go" is actually from "Let It Bleed". In the first half of the promo they are showing quick flashes of stuff from this season...like Grissom walking away...the exploding jar experiment that Langston and Hodges performed.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The pic thread has a link to some Hog Heaven photos. This may be Brass centered but I am so happy to see Nick and Greg working together in this one. (Thanks David Rambo!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.