Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like him enough but the ensemble thing needs to be there too. *sigh*

2. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I'm not a huge fan of Cynthia Watros who is guest starring in the finale. She was in Lost (Which has recently become my replacement for CSI seeing how it's gotten quite terrible IMO after Grissom left.) Cynthia's character Libby was getting set up for an interesting story line when the actor did something and got fired. They just randomly dropped the storyline so there is a large loose end that never got explained.
    So, yeah. I'm not a fan of the actor.

Yep. So. The finale sounds bad. But I don't expect much these days.

PS. The reason Nick isn't the center of this episode isn't because of Langston, it's because of GSR. Like always.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ALRIGHTY THEN... May I just step in here and remind folks of something very important..

So now everyone is getting so bent out of shape, I don't see so and so's name, so and so is in to many scenes of that ep, so and so was suppost to be in this ep, tptb hates so and so, what the hell is happening to this show and so and so and so and so and so and so's character..... :wtf:

All this based on what, descripts of an episode, some from places that can be mentioned, and places that can't? People please take a breath and relax, and remember the quote above. I understand your frustrations I do but honestly I think folks need to just calm down, some are starting to mix it up abit blaming the "star" for the "character". Which can be confusing. You like a character, you like a star and yet, you dislike something about what is going on, on the show, thing is it's not necessairly the "Stars" fault, or it could be the "Stars" decision (for many reasons unknown). Just because we don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't true, doesn't mean it isn't either.

Now in saying that we know the rule for discussing the stars, and what this thread is here for, but we have to look at both sides of this and try, try to be rational, due to the fact that its a fictional show, character and for the most part storylines. It's fine to get wrapped up in your favs and wanting them to shine, and I am sure the stars are loving the passion the fans have, but there is a time when you have to come back down to earth, not over-react to something until you actually see it and realize that quote that is mentioned above. For the sake of your sanity and well mine! :p

Thank you and Carry on! :D

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I really think that remark was uncalled for. No one is even discussing GSR or blaming them for it?

All it seems you're trying to do is start something. You think the show is terrible without Grissom, well I hate to tell you this, but it would be the same show, the same storylines if Grissom was still there. I think you need to remember that.

And if you really don't like the show anymore without him, than stop watching it.

Now, has anyone heard what this illness is that is going to be killing people in Vegas. Hmmmm, I wonder if someone at CSI will get it and they have to find what it is before times up?

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I have to agree with speedy. I mean what was the point of your remarks?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Maybe we should end the discussion and just move on?

;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I'm curious to know what this illness is too. :)

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Wait illness? That is for "The dead Gone Train" right? If so, Cath comes in contact with it, right? If so, then I wonder if it will be airbourne or what. Sorry if these points have already been clarified I haven't really been paying attention. the info about the finale has fried my brain.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I know from past spoilers that Cath gets attacked by a woman with rabies. Maybe that's it?

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Rabid Catherine..hehehe..that would be funny.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A BRUTAL MOTORCYCLE GANG MURDER AT A BIKER BAR, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MAY 7

"Hog Heaven" - The CSIs are on the case when a member of a motorcycle gang is murdered at a local biker bar, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, May 7 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GUEST CAST:
    Conrad Ecklie................................ Marc Vann
    Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao
    Mandy Webster.................... Sheeri Rappaport
    Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
    Det. Sam Vega......................... Geoffrey Rivas
    Badger.................................. Andy Mackenzie
    Joey Niagra/Jack Nettles.......... Jamie McBride
    Judge Death............................ Lorin McCraley
    Jackass......................................... Joe Reitman
    Tonya Charles.............................. Bonnie Root
    Rita Nettles................................... Ally Walker
    Smitty........................................ Kevin Thomas
    Rudy................................ Ronnie Gene Blevins
    Teddy Floyd................................... Brian Allen
    Lot Attendant............................. Jernard Burks
    Hooper............................................ Tim Sitarz
    Desk Officer.................... Joseph Patrick Kelly
    Lead Righteous Dog......................... VJ Foster
    Officer Lawrence.......................... Jason Sweat

WRITTEN BY: David Rambo
    DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito, one of the series' co-executive producers

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE
    RATING: TV14-DLV

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I believe this episode is Brass-centric.

13. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Yup, it is. I'm soooo looking forward to this episode. Too bad I'll be in Iraq when it airs. I won't be able to catch it until later this year.:mad:

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

It looks like Ecklie's in this one. I'm curious as to whether this means that there will be some personnel-related tension, likely centering on Brass since it is his episode.

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Didn't a spoiler awhile ago say that Brass had a past relationship with a female officer or detective that is a part of the case? I can't remember what exactly...maybe someone else does?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.