Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori---> Sagasimone posted these newest spoiler pics in the main forum. But i don't know how she got those:confused:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=913720#post913720

Mari--->
    I want THE KISS:angel: but if we don't have the kiss i expect at least the confirmation for the "living together" daydreaming storyline:angel:

Karu, sweetie, i did what you asked me to do here:bolian:

BTW i know some of you do not visit or barely visit the main forum so i decided to re post all spoilers pics here :hugegrin: (Asprineeee, Kikiiiiiii do NOT faint!)

SPOILER PICS 5.24 &5.25

This Thursday is our big girl's birthday :D if you want, you can leave a message there (I'm blaming for not doing it when we celebrated Gary's birthday but i will remember doing it next year:bolian:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56933&page=26

Take care you all

Love y'a

Debbie :D (How could Stella resist to Mac??? No way!:drool::drool::drool:

ps: More spoiler pics. Some of you will enjoy these :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/sanst15.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/sanst12f.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13487317.jpg

Melina looks so happy holding the baby! :D It's obvious she enjoys kids a lot. And Stella and Mac looked perfect with her:drool: I wish someday we have the chance to see something like this for Smacked

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Oh, you gals started on the gutter things again. :lol: Well, I think it's normal reaction of either Mac or Stella. How could he/she resists? Hope they can openly touching or kissing the other when their relationship is confirmed. :adore:

Debbie,
    Thank you so much! You're so thoughtful! :)
    [​IMG]
    They look like some tourists in this one. How I wish they are there on a vacation (honey moon:adore:) instead of solving case. :)

As for the others, both Mac and Stella look so happy. It would be perfect if the whole scene is about Stella having Taylor babies.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Kikii! it's obvious we belong to the same Family. You've just stolen the word "tourist" from my mind

If their relationship is confirmed in Season 52:lol: i would like simply and sweet things between them. Thye have been without real affection for such a long long time that they deserve to show how these two loners love each other openly. Kisses? Hugs? Wild Monkey Sex scenes? We don't know. I only expect something that makes my jaws drop:lol:

*sigh i won't say any single word (more) on this matter because i always gain Mods' reprimand;) but i wish they could understand how important is a biological child for Mac and Stella. Considering how in love they were with the firenit the Baby Taylor's birth never is going to happen:(

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    I laughed so hard when I read this. :guffaw::alienblush: :eek::guffaw:You expect THIS in S52? :guffaw: Anyway, I don't want something as exciting as this. They don't need to openly kissing or touching. I want they have a sweet relationship and moving on steadily. When they are still young, or old. :)

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you so much for the spoiler pics! Those pictures have had Asprine grinned evilly till I laughed out loud in the public and everyone is staring at me. *blush* Especially the first one! Spoiler pics always look nice. I wonder if the episode looks as nice as the spoiler pictures. soooo promising and yet wonderful!

[​IMG]
    Is this Gary and Melina or Mac and Stella? Anyway, both looks errr... :devil: :devil: *Fainted* Honestly, Gary/Mac looks goooood in casual wear. :lol: And Stella/Melina is sooooo beautiful!

:)

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Debbie, thanks so much for the spoiler pics!:drool::drool::drool:
    They look so good together in Greece, and I love the baby pics where they are standing together with Stella holding the baby:adore:.

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

Just little more.
    [​IMG]
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/13485710.jpg
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/13485711.jpg
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/lilougeri/sans_t16.jpg.

I really wait for the picture in better qualities. And for the fireman I'm not worry because They had talk about Rikki return and she's not in the season. I think the storyline next years will be around Stella familly. And if she found something about it during their trip in greece I don't see why it'll be not Mac who help her with this affair. Look they never say no when we ask about the return of someone (Rikki, Lady Major, Red head...) But we didn't see again yet. I just think that there will not have a kiss between Mac and Stella during 5.24 but maybe a discussion about their feeling... Like "I love you but I must resolve problem of my past..." I don't know how but I sure we will see that something change between us And that it's a good prevision for season 6.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

DEBBS, and LILOU!!!!
    You guys are the GREATEST!!! Thanks for the pictures. I am afraid I am not very technical savvy:confused: So it is GREAT that you guys are!!! This is your calling in life keeping your Smac family on "The cutting edge"!

DEB:
    I wonder if the baby is Annas real daughter?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb:guffaw:You are hopeless. If you ever move from Argentina to LA, TPTB will panic. A kiss would be nice, yup, but the confirmation that "they're so living together!" would be much better for me. That would prove it's not a bunch of crazy fans' invention, but something to hold on to. Not knowing if she said yes in "Right Next Door" and assuming she probably said no really bugged me, just like Mac's offer to book a hotel room for her after Frankie nearly killed her. Even if you consider them just friends, the whole situation makes no sense whatsoever. I know Stella is a proud woman, but why would she said no to such an offer? The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is shyness... and we all know where shyness comes from :devil:

-Stella/Melina + baby = immediate meltdown! :drool: There's only one thing I would change in that picture if I knew how to photoshop it properly: I'd put Mac's hand on her shoulder or around her waist.

-5'9" women should never be allowed to wear such ginormous heels *feels tiny*

I love her sandals, though. Her dress is... ummm... not bad, at first it looked fuglier to me, now I can take it or leave. But I'm so against massive purses where you can carry a dismembered body and still have room for the usual thousand things any woman should carry around in her purse. It's just a pet peeve of mine and I've already accepted the fact that I have no sense of fashion, which means she's gorgeous!

-Leather jacket, yes! *continues planning how to steal it*

Lilou, is the last picture from 5.24 or from 5.25? I can't see any license plate or other indications to know if they're in LA-NY or in that other place I won't mention to prevent people from getting spoiled... :rolleyes:

10. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

OMG I am sooooo drooling all over these!! Today is a happy day!!! First we have all these beautiful plastic helenika smacked photos, :drool::drool::drool::drool: and also amazing pictures for NCIS 6.24. I am a happy shipper! yay!! :):) Thanks spoilerTV

oh, and
    I believe the picture Stella holds in her hand in one of the promor shots is the one of her mother's??

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoiler pic goodness...oh I damn near jumped for joy when I saw these this morning! Cookies for everyone! :thumbsup:

Stella holding a baby....oh I think I hear someone's biological clock ticking....me thinks that Mac needs to get on that already. :devil:

Stella looks absolutely amazing and Mac is with her in Greece...oh the possibilities are endless :devil: y'all know what I am talking about (as I proceed to the gutter)

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*breathes in fresh spring air* It has been a good day and my picture fairy has blest me with pixie dust.

Mac and Stella are in every picture together (except for that one that Stella is with those two people). And that one where they are looking at evidence in the car and they are practically touching hands! Mac's gaze.... :drool:. And OMG! those Greek pics! I am dying for that dress! Stella looks gorgeous! Well, she's always gorgeous but she is looking extra fine. She is holding a letter in her hands in the last one. But she has one of those pleasantly-surprised looks on her face and it's after all the pics where they were walking and what not. Man! I'm so excited. I hope we get to see Mac hold the baby. That would the sweetest thing in the past 3 centuries.:adore:

Prom's on Friday! Yippee!! Well, maybe. Home school prom. It could go anywhere.:rolleyes:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

CSINYADDICT: Thanks for the advice to retrieve the pictures!

And Steph I am sorry about the spoiler thing but I just cant get it to work. There are so many times I dont add my thoughts because I cant get the goofy thing to work . Debbie and others have tried to assist me but sometimes I can get it to work and other times:confused:

By the way Why dont we all just plan to meet in the gutter for 5-24 we are going to end up there anyway!!!

14. gemarrrr

gemarrrr Victim

I am soooo excited!!! hehehehe!
    the one of Stella holding the baby, my heart did a little skip... and with Mac standing next to her, i actually wanted to cry lol, its just so amazing!

I think I may join you there...:devil::drool:

Ahhhhhhh! I can't wait!!! those pictures :drool: thanks Debbie!!!! :) hehehe! I think I am getting a little overexcited now... :D OH WELL!!

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.