Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So Debbie, is there anything I need to change? By the way, you might want to check your email again... I found a mistake in the last section and I just sent the fixed chapter to you.

[​IMG]

*jaw drops* Damn... they sure are a good looking couple. Mac looks good in sunglasses and Stella looks so lovely. People would really think that they were husband and wife. By the way, you're killing me with the baby scene... it's making me daydream of SMACK babies. Not that it's a bad thing... *pokes TPTB* But it's making me impatient.

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ How are you all?

Wow!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: First comment is that I love Stella's dress. It isn't green but it is so much prettier than the one in The Party's Over. Secondly, in the second and third pictures, are they smiling at each other? :eek::eek::eek: If they are, I'm sensing some SERIOUS goings-on :adore: And the baby pics, are those from 5x23???? Very awesome pictures my friends!

Just got the new issue of the CSI magazine. They have a list of Stella moments and at least half of them are SMACked, or SMACked related. They have the tie scene from What You See Is What You See, they have him holding her close from The Ride In, and they mention Right Next Door!

Ladies, judging from what we've seen and heard about 5x24, I think it's safe to say Melina's a shipper :adore:

Axel

Is it just me or do they look like the cutest couple ever? :adore:

3. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

AH I WENT CRAZY over the photo where they're walking together. Oh my if a picture is released and they are holding hands I would freak. I think they actually might reveal their emotions, it is the perfect setting to do so. They look so relaxed even though they are temporarily in a pickle!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG Family!!!!!!We can say we all are happy!:lol: Anatomy, Chemistry, Physics, Public Health, English,etc, etc are in my way now so i can't answer all i want however...

Parakaló to everyone! It was a pleasure. I need to say Merci Beaucoup Lilou ma cherie! :bolian:
    Kikii--->
    Never give up on your dreams dear. Yes, i DO expect WMS:guffaw: I mean if Mac and Stella will finally hook up in Season 52 is natural they will be climbing walls for her man and his woman:guffaw:
    Asprineeeeeeeee---> sweetie
    not, it's not as nice. It's BETTER than nice. I feel it in my heart and in my soul. My hunchs usually are good;) Trust me 5.24 will be AMAZING. Melina is a shipper. I feel it too!

Lori--->
    mmm i don't think so. Some girls were saying they thought Anna had a boy;) but of course it was pure speculation. I only can say that baby was ADORABLE!

Pleni-->
    Hopeless is my name;) Moi? I have already told this: i am an innocent sheep (a black one but still innocent:lol:) Besides the closest place i will be of LA will be Toronto or Montreal because i *know* i will know Canada someday. And hopefully Morocco and Egypt too. Besides a simple human can't move mountains. Only a man's faith can:bolian: And i could live a little (very little) without the kiss. But i would want to confirm they are living together right now.All signs are telling me they are sharing a roof. Their behaviours, their closeness even the way they fight.
    But we need to need something very clear: if they become a couple in S6 there will be many catfights. I cannot imagine a smooth path for them until Season 10 or if we are lucky enough to season 11 or 12. It's real life, people fights. especially because they would be "adjusting" themselves to be a romantic couple in facts, not only a romantic couple in emotions. But there is something good: they will be a couple if we are lucky enough. And we know they already love ach other and that won't change:drool:

Rachel--->
    i think it is. But it will be very interesting if Stella can get one from her father too. i wonder if Melina finally wore that moustache:guffaw:
    Tex--->
    i can hear that clock ticking too. They are both young and it would be great to watch how they become parents. I was watching "sweet sixteen" (i think it was that episode) where Stella convinced Mac of keeping in touch with Reed despite he was reluctant at first. But she was so convincing! and he was touched when she said Claire would live always in Mac's heart .It was the sweetest thing she could have ever said . Mac became Reed's "father" that night :bolian: But i do think they need to have their own biological baby. It will be amazing. Could you imagine? How would she tell him he finally would be a father?:drool: Or what if they are together in their room and they use one of those quick-pregnancy-test and the one picking and watching the stick first is MAC! and mac telling her they are going to be parents!:drool: I swear you i could die!
    But i guess we need to focus on getting the kiss, the confession and the relationship before daydreaming with more:lol:

Vave--->
    i think that too. First she seems to be holding a simple paper but the last one seems to be apic. Probably Stella's mother pic. Maybe Mac found those and he decided to let her know her own story. it would be touching if he gave back her past:drool:
    congrats on your prom!!!!! And a prom is a prom, no matter what!

Gemma--->
    :lol: join the club. Every single member ofthis Family is crazy and excited. Melina will give us a surprise:drool: She is unique and SMAC!:bolian:

Karu---> sweetie. I downloaded it! but i couldn't read it yet. Too much study but i promise you i will! (BTW I did leave your message here
    I LOVE that pic. Stella is AWESOME and Mac:drool: better don't start.Tourist was my first word and the following two were "husband and wife":lol:

Mari-->
    --->
    Is just me or he is smiling at her?

Axel-->
    from all comments i can remember since Thread #9 the tie scene is the universal scene chosen by everyone. I can't pick one. I love them all:drool:

G--->
    being away from their rutiny will force them to face FATE:drool: and probably that's why they look so relaxed (it could be another reason but i don't want to think to much:lol:

Gals, sweet Lori had an excellent idea, We need to call all shipper to come in here and post an opinion on the episode that night. We need to make our Family bigger:bolian:
    Meanwhile mac and Stella will think when they are going to start making bigger their little universe:drool:Aparently most of you have considered the conjuction Mac+Stella+Baby is perfect (so i have:lol:) Let's wait we will have Baby Taylor some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: (I can imagine the scene and my legs melt!)

many hugs

Debbs :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear 'Innocent Lamb',
    Is that photo really from Melina? :confused: My heart skip a beat when I saw it. Or, you're playing tricks again! :lol: I always wonder whether someone from the show have visited this forum. If so, all our screams, curses or requests may reach them finally.

-edit-
    OK! You've answered me by delecting it. :lol:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:angel: my sweet , tender and funny Kikii :lol:It was but i deleted because suddenly i had an inspiration so i will post another one soon a VERY SPECIAL ONE:lol: (photoshop is a blessing sometimes):lol:

I am not sure why i think people do not believe me. I have just that feeling:guffaw:

many hugs to all. Tomorrow will be a long day (english after Hospital) so i will try my best to be here. But i do expect to read you here :D

a present before leaving :D

[​IMG]

7. shell_kikii

Debbie,
    It's not that I don't believe you but considered how HIGH you are lately... :lol: On the other hand, I don't believe Melina has the time to visit us or even use our ideas. There was a time, someone claimed he's the real Gary who created an account on Youtube. I didn't believe it either.
    Anyway, thank you for all your good intentions by posting those beautiful pics. :)

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Spoiler pictures make us happy, don't they? :thumbsup:

Mari, I don't think we'll ever get a picture of the two of them holding hands unless they already have an established relationship. Otherwise, TPTB would be giving too much away and we don't want that. At least I don't. When there is a kiss finally, I want it to be a total surprise, something completely unexpected that leaves me in awe. We all know this could happen soon, but as much as I'd love to see them kiss, I don't think it's likely in the near future. Season 6, maybe? ;)

Deb, I love to see you so bubbly. Of course things won't be smooth. Life is not a bed of roses, or maybe it is, but roses have huge thorns sometimes. I'd die if I saw them turned into lovebirds who do nothing but sigh, say corny things and kiss in every corner of the city and the lab. Real couples endure difficult situations, they disagree, they fight, they get on each other's nerves... but at the end of the day, they're together and they know they can't leave without each other and that's all that matters. Burning passion doesn't last forever, fortunately, and after it's gone, real love begins. Being madly in love is too easy, you just don't think, but spending the rest of your life with somebody is quite a challenge, especially if you have such a strong temper as Mac and Stella.

Kikii, I don't think any of them show up either, but it would be nice, wouldn't it? We could provide so much helpful insight if only they wanted us to.

9. shell_kikii

Pleni,

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii------>
    No, they don't. Actually i think it's much better in that way. She would faint of all things we post here:lol::lol::lol:

Pleni----->
    ITA with you! I want SURPRISE. Something completely different. That's why i love so much the "They are so living together" hipothesis. It would be a HUGE surprise to the whole fandom and we would live in a eternal bliss because Smacked Family is smart and we knew it first (if at the end of the day that craziness happened:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Actually i can't help but drooling at the idea of them having catfights. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:Both of them, as two people with such strong temper as you have pointed out so wisely, only could provide to us (and to everyone) GREAT moments:drool: House and Cuddy is a BIG proof. They have been having catfights since S1 and it always enjoyable to have two talented artists in a scene where they could show the emotional intensity of the moment:drool:
    Yeap, i think it won't happen in S5 but i don't think we will ahve to wait any longer than S6 (and i hope not not be waiting until 6.24!:lol: you know how grumpy i could be. I will growl forever if that happens:lol::lol:

Many hugs Debbs:lol: (I feel i am at the top of Everest:lol:)

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Just dropping by real quick cause I have a mountain of homework to do. I just wanted to thank you all for the spoiler pics, both the baby ones and the Greece ones, they are all so cute. :adore: I agree with what you guys have been saying Stella + Mac + a baby = the perfect scenario :adore:.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

In my country it's said once a new soon to be born baby brings people luck. Calum will give us luck. I can *feel* it:bolian:

SMACked is going to happen. When? Don't know:p But it will happen. 5.24 is a GOOD START:lol:

BTW Family i am planning my birthday message for Melina tonight. Leave her a message there. After all we already did it with Gary:bolian:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56933&page=26

If you don't visit the Main forum then leave a message here:bolian:

Some gifts

She felt not so well and he was there for her:drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

This is special for everyone, isn't it? :D

[​IMG]

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

^ Damn... again! We need more of that please. Next time be a little more creative... you know what I'm talking about.

No worries Debbie, take all the time you need. Little side note-- Morgenstern and Altair are Sid and Hawkes pre-reincarnate.

...'cause no one does it better than those two. I keep picturing Officer Blue-- yes, I finally saw it-- and I'm more than sure that this one will be even more explosive. Think of the possibilities... *hears gio rummaging around in the gutter*

*pokes TPTB* Come on, it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings. You just need to plan it out carefully... these things need proper timing. Feel free to look at the thread for suggestions... you know we have a lot of them.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu, my heart, I felt something familiar with them i didn't not what exactly! I promise i will be a better human being at some point of this week:lol: But you know how really i do appreciate the time and the effort you put on this:bolian:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You did it! you finally saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What do you think about that one? I just LOVED IT! I still do! Their fights are eye-catchers. So much passion in them it's a delight!:drool::drool::drool:
    They are stubborn and they will crash but they love each other so much they will learn a lot as a man-and-his woman:drool::drool::drool:

OMG! Just imagine them in a major catfight and all the make up (and out as it was suggested by Pleni:lol:) they will have OMG

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Imagine all scenes they will have

Who will cook at home?:drool:

[​IMG]

"We fight but i can't live without you"

[​IMG]

The make up (out) scene:devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

It works so perfectly to me:devil::devil::lol::lol:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It's alright, I already know that you appreciate me. Just let me know when you finished reading it and if I need to make any changes... there's no rush.

Mind blowing is the first thing that comes to mind... I knew they were both stubborn, but I had no idea what was in store. The way they made up in the locker room was classic SMACK, though I would like to see them make up the way you illustrated. That would make my week... *pokes TPTB again*

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.