Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karu--->
Mind blowing is the first thing that comes to mind... I knew they were both stubborn, but I had no idea what was in store. The way they made up in the locker room was classic SMACK, though I would like to see them make up the way you illustrated. That would make my week... *pokes TPTB again*

LOL:lol::lol: I knew you were going to love that one :D I wonder who will be the first one to say "Ok i surrender. I was a dumb. You were right"

In Officer Blue was Stella who said it. I wonder what will happen if they become a couple:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kikiiiiiiii, Pleniiiiiiiii i have a present for the Family but in special for both of you :lol::lol: (sorry, my lips are sealed. I imagine Pleni will strat throwing things to me from Spain with love:guffaw:

love y'a

Debbs :)

ps: Time to start posting titles!!!! we overpassed 900 posts YAY!!!!!!!!!!

20 days and counting for 5.24! I am growling in frustration:lol:

A proof:

remerasmacpsd.jpg

Last edited:
Debbie,
Thank you for the gift! I think we should have two Ts, one for Mac and one for Stella. Is it ok if the other one read 'Smac blooms in spring'? (I know, I know, it's bot brilliant. Just for fun. :lol:) I can imagine the team would be totally clueless if they wore the Ts to work someday. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: No, no! this is not the gift.:lol: But i promise you will enjoy it anyway!
I feel i can fly right now. I guess i can't explain how happy i am:bolian:

I wonder if they will tell the team they are a couple or if their family lab will find out by themselves????:eek::eek::eek:

I am sure Hawkes will realize and Sid!!!! he knows everything!!!!!!

And Adam?:eek::eek::eek:

Many blessings to come if we are lucky (and i feel in my heart we will;) )

from 5.17 "We are lost in our own private world" pic

CSINY-5x16_252-1.jpg

Asprineeeeee, where is Asprine???????????

love y'all

Debbs:thumbsup:

I wonder if they will tell the team they are a couple or if their family lab will find out by themselves????[/quote]

My imaginations again - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawkes : Oh, finally! (as calm as a doctor should be)
Danny : What? What's going on? You guys have something going while I'm busy changing diapers? (rummaging into the diaper package)
Lindsay: Danny! Are you blind? They looked like they're the real parents when they held our baby. (waving a milk bottle)
Adam : Thank god! I wouldn't stutter around you two again. Your tension's killing me. You know that? (dancing along the music)
Sid : Mmm...You don't need a magnifier to expose the details. I can smell it from my dungeon. (takes off his glasses with a smirk)
Flack : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Taylor! (put his hands around his mouth)

OOHH OOHH I have been waiting to go over 900!!!
How about for a title: His heart will follow her home.

Thinking he is going to Greece and that is her "Heart home" and feelings will be revealed I just thought...

Happy birthday Melina!!! Mac has a present for Stella how bout a birthday SMOOCH:devil:

OOHH OOHH I have been waiting to go over 900!!!

Thinking he is going to Greece and that is her "Heart home" and feelings will be revealed I just thought...

Happy birthday Melina!!! Mac has a present for Stella how bout a birthday SMOOCH:devil:

Lori I love your title! It's purrrrrfect!! :thumbsup: You already have my vote dear!! Did you guys see the latest Ausiello scoop of the finale sayin' (don't think it' s spoiler, but just in case)
There will be a life-changing experience for another character." (...) "We really want to have a hopeful and heroic start to next season. It'll be really positive, fun, and spirited." He also says the character who's about to die is in the opening credits, but I don't remmeber if E.V. is in the ipening credits! Is she?

Now MY thought on this? It HAS to involve Mac and/or Stella (it always does...), and if it does indeed, we can expect a hell of a lot of smacked in the beggining of season 6!:drool::drool::drool:

Wow!!! First comment is that I love Stella's dress. It isn't green but it is so much prettier than the one in The Party's Over. Secondly, in the second and third pictures, are they smiling at each other? If they are, I'm sensing some SERIOUS goings-on :adore: And the baby pics, are those from 5x23???? Very awesome pictures my friends!
Wow, those pics are so gorgeous:adore:.:drool::drool: I agree, her dress there, where she is with Mac is a lot prettier, and more her style, than the one she wore on her 'date' with the firenit!

Just got the new issue of the CSI magazine. They have a list of Stella moments and at least half of them are SMACked, or SMACked related. They have the tie scene from What You See Is What You See, they have him holding her close from The Ride In, and they mention Right Next Door!
I have that mag too, and love how most of the greatest Stella moments are Smacked ones. He brings out the best in her and vice versa.

I want they have a sweet relationship and moving on steadily. When they are still young, or old.
I want that too!

i think that too. First she seems to be holding a simple paper but the last one seems to be apic. Probably Stella's mother pic. Maybe Mac found those and he decided to let her know her own story. it would be touching if he gave back her past:drool:
Awww, that would be amazing!

--->
Is just me or he is smiling at her?
I think he is! It's so cute.:adore:

Burning passion doesn't last forever, fortunately, and after it's gone, real love begins. Being madly in love is too easy, you just don't think, but spending the rest of your life with somebody is quite a challenge, especially if you have such a strong temper as Mac and Stella.[/quote]

Totally agreed. Love could come so sudden, so fierce but everything turns into ashes when it's gone. Fortunately, Mac and Stella have a solid foundation established from a close friendship. They're not the kind of people who like to 'perform' their love in front of others. I think their fights would be even hotter if their relationship is confirmed. :)

I agree, they would fight a lot but at the end of the day they'd go home together, and the solid foundation of their relationship would help them get through the fights.
The fights would be hot, and the make-up scenes....:drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::devil:

LOL! I like these reactions from Family muahahahaha :D

Kikii--->
Hawkes : Oh, finally! (as calm as a doctor should be)
Danny : What? What's going on? You guys have something going while I'm busy changing diapers? (rummaging into the diaper package)
Lindsay: Danny! Are you blind? They looked like they're the real parents when they held our baby. (waving a milk bottle)
Adam : Thank god! I wouldn't stutter around you two again. Your tension's killing me. You know that? (dancing along the music)
Sid : Mmm...You don't need a magnifier to expose the details. I can smell it from my dungeon. (takes off his glasses with a smirk)
Flack : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Taylor! (put his hands around his mouth

:hugegrin: You know what? I can picture perfectly Danny saying that. And Adam! Mac and Stella have been a parents figure for him so he would be more adorkable than usual:hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: And definitely i could build a monument to Sir Don Flack:lol::lol:

Lori----->

Thinking he is going to Greece and that is her "Heart home" and feelings will be revealed I just thought
Awwwwwwwww:hugegrin: It's the sweest idea i read so far. And definitely i want this one:adore::adore::adore:

I am dying to know how will be his explanation to his visit to Helenika:adore: But he is very honest so there won't be space for lies. Only for the truth:luvlove: I am dying to know what he is going to say "I came here because......" OMG I want to be May 13 NOW!:angel:

rach--->
There will be a life-changing experience for another character." (...) "We really want to have a hopeful and heroic start to next season. It'll be really positive, fun, and spirited." He also says the character who's about to die is in the opening credits, but I don't remmeber if E.V. is in the ipening credits! Is she?
I confess i am lost. I don't know what is going to happen. however Could we expect the life-changing experience could involve Mac and Stell? I hope so:angel:Maybe after the loss (whoever is going to kick the bucket) They realize they need to be together because they will face a great danger so yes, i do expect that life changing is related to Them.
Emmanuelle is not in the opening credits. That's why i am completely out of sync:confused::confused::confused:

G---->
I have been thinking how could it be and i don't know why since 2 weeks ago i have a mental image of them on the plane in their way back to NYC. Stella asking him "Why did you come in?" and Mac's confession. LOL I know you will melt. I wonder if Sophia could be convinced after that:lol: Sophiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are you?????

I will come later. Where is the rest of the Family???????? You lazy ladies!!!!!!!! ;) Come back now! Where is Pleniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Dang, you do it on purpose or what? I've been away for less than 24 hours and missed all the fun :(

Deb, I want the present, please? *puppy eyes*

That 5.17 pic was great. I didn't like poor Flack was used to show how awesome they are together and how they don't need the rest of the world, but I loved to see them working side by side once again.

kikii, it'd be great to see the rest of the characters' reactions when they find out Mac and Stella are finally together. Flack could toss something like "Hallelujah! This was getting boring, y'know", but your suggestions are great too.

Lori, beautiful name. Let's see how the following episodes are.

I don't like the wording. It sounds like a near death experience to me and I hate those. I'd hate to see Stella in a coma during the summer and Mac trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably as he clutches her hand. Too cheesy, soapy and overdone. I hope the change is positive, but dramatic!spoilers usually aren't.

Hey guys, I have a little time to drop by, things are starting to get mad, and will be until June 5th, my exams start in 3 weeks time, so I'm rather busy with work for those at the min, that's why I haven't been around much. However, come June 5th, I'll be free for almost 4 months... :lol:

Anyhoo, back to Mac and Stella. Thanks for all of the pics Debbie, they are great, I especially love the one from Snow Day, I'm hoping that this seasons finale will be as good as it in terms of Mac and Stella, it was such an awesome ep, especially when they saved each others lives. :adore: Gosh, I just loved the whole storyline. The pic from 5.17 is really cute too, they look to be so indepth in what the other is saying. I love it when they have moments like that... :adore:

As for the spoilers, I'm not really taking much notice of them, I thought things had already been confirmed, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Hope you're all well. :D *Hugs*

I am sooooo sorry... I sleep a lot lately.

Happy Birthday, Melina! :)

My mind is blank though. :) Nice ideas you all have there... Fights definitely would be great. We needed more of that and we get some niceee make-up scenes with subtle hints in it or something called tremendous discovery. :)

Debbie! I am here!
Love the t-shirt! :thumbsup:

The finale is fast approaching, but I think I am more excited for 5.24

I still can't get over the fact that Mac is actually going to Greece for Stella....they have to take advantage of the situation, its only natural :devil:

My opinions on the finale are as follows:
Angell is going to die :(
I think something is going to happen to Hawkes or Flack
Mac & Stella will go on vacation somewhere together, far, far away from nosy eyes, I hear that Italy is beautiful :lol: (Ok so the last part is very far fetched but hey, a girl can dream right. I mean her biological clock is ticking loudly, I am sure that Mac can help her with that :devil: (As I make my way to the gutter, anyone want to join me, there are free drinks here :lol:)

LOL! I like these reactions from Family muahahahaha :D
Ooh, I want in! Lemme see...

Hawkes: *shakes head* Stella couldn't keep her hands off you Mac... it was only a matter of time.

Danny: No more beating around the bush, huh? Just make sure I don't catch you in the act, alright? We already have one lab baby to take care of.

Lindsay: *smiles* Ignore him. You two are great godparents already. Any kid would be lucky to have you as parents.

Adam: *creating an icon for the occasion and is resisting the urge to blast Hallelujah on the speakers*

Flack: Dan-o! Pay up... don't think you're getting off so easily. *turns to Mac and Stella* By the way, does this mean that I'm the best man?

Jess: *to Don* Hey, what about me? You have no idea what kind of things Stella told me about them during stakeouts. I believe you owe me twenty.

As for Sid, well...

Sid: *to Stella* So you haven't experienced any nausea or gained any weight?

Stella: Sid, are you trying to tell me something?

Sid: That you're pregnant? No, but it's only a matter of time before there's a little Taylor running around...

Umm, hello everyone. :)

Im new, but Im glad that as I have been looking through all of these posts I am thankful that some people obsess about SMACked as much as I do....do you know how much of a relief that is?!?!!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone :D

Welcome NM to the Smacked Thread!!!! we are not at the top of the sanity group (shhhhh it's a secret all gals here are crazy except me:lol:) Post a lot and have fun. We are all alike :D
Ummm part of Family is back. I am glad:bolian: This thread must be at the top of this forum!

Karu--->
Sid: *to Stella* So you haven't experienced any nausea or gained any weight?

Stella: Sid, are you trying to tell me something?

Sid: That you're pregnant? No, but it's only a matter of time before there's a little Taylor running around...
:lol::lol::lol::lol: you have my support.here or in Mongolia you have my support:lol::lol: I hope Mac and Stella won't be too slow in the "baby producing area" even when we need to wait him/her more years now :D

Pleni--->
That 5.17 pic was great. I didn't like poor Flack was used to show how awesome they are together and how they don't need the rest of the world, but I loved to see them working side by side once again
I didn't feel he was used as a way to show
how great they are together but to emphasize how close they are, how in love they are :D You know it happens, when you fall in love you just can't think. You are totally lost in your boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever
And that wasn't the first scene only they weren't with someone else in other scenes, that's why it was more notorious here:drool: That scene and that other one inside the Clerk's office were my fav from that eppy :D

I don't like the wording. It sounds like a near death experience to me and I hate those. I'd hate to see Stella in a coma during the summer and Mac trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably as he clutches her hand. Too cheesy, soapy and overdone. I hope the change is positive, but dramatic!spoilers usually aren't.
:lol: i knew you were going to say that:lol: But you must see the half full glass not the other way: Stella has never been in danger. It would be interesting Mac's reaction to her Stella in danger. He could be a complete candy to her:drool: It would remind me "Snow Day" . It would show his concern to her as he did when they were in diffrent directions (Stella hunging as a monkey in the elevator and Mac with the Big Bad Guy:drool:

Steph---> All the success and luck for you my dear Steph! I know you will do great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks for all of the pics Debbie, they are great, I especially love the one from Snow Day, I'm hoping that this seasons finale will be as good as it in terms of Mac and Stella, it was such an awesome ep, especially when they saved each others lives
this is exactly what i want. And i would like scenes like that one when Stella hit the guy with a microscope. That was hilarious! It was obvious this show was CSI!!!!!!!!:lol:

Asprine--->
My mind is blank though. Nice ideas you all have there... Fights definitely would be great. We needed more of that and we get some niceee make-up scenes with subtle hints in it or something called tremendous discovery.
you are such a lazy angel but i adore you!:bolian:

What kind of make up scene we could have???:confused:a dinner: too formal, a sweet kiss in the lab: already done with Virus. What about a nice and warm encounter in the shower:devil::devil::devil:

Tex---> you little:devil: !
My opinions on the finale are as follows:
Angell is going to die
I think something is going to happen to Hawkes or Flack
Mac & Stella will go on vacation somewhere together, far, far away from nosy eyes, I hear that Italy is beautiful (Ok so the last part is very far fetched but hey, a girl can dream right. I mean her biological clock is ticking loudly, I am sure that Mac can help her with that (As I make my way to the gutter, anyone want to join me, there are free drinks here :lol:
invite me there anytime:lol: I think if nothing happens
in Helenika (I can't call it Greece. I got used to say Helenika:lol:) they will have to hurry. But of course they will enjoy the practice:devil::drool:

Smacked Family is special. It's full of magic. Something extraordinaire happens everytime any of you posts. So it was natural, being a Magic Family we receive magic messages:lol: In our Magic Smacked Thread Mail Box we receive all kind of stuff. And This morning we recived this message:

(Kikii you will remember this:lol: and Pleni, this was the one for you!:lol: Of course Melina without subtitles:guffaw:

MELINAGREEKpsd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back