Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

The difference between "she's-way-too-perky-and-wears-halter-tops" Calleigh and "she-wears-black-constantly-and-cracks-a-genuine-smile-rarely" Calleigh had me worried for a while, but Eric is bringing the former Calleigh back bit by bit. He apparently hasn't inspired her to branch out in the pastels department (she's still wearing black EVERY EPISODE!!) but he does make her smile. Eric makes her smile and she makes Eric smile. They're happy together. "It's a good thing." By the way, I despise Martha Stuart.

Oh, and I mentioned the fantasies in the episode thread on the CSI:LV board:

No one responded. *shrug*

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree, I also love this more emotional Calleigh. Finally she acts like a normal human being, she shows her emotions instead of hiding it all the time. It's definitely not normal to be so tough and self-sufficient no matter what happend. Everyone need someone to lean on sometimes and it doesn't mean you are weak like some people say. And I'm sure it's all Eric's merit, he helped her to be more open. I think he taught her that it's all right to demonstrate feelings and it's not necessarily a bad thing to have someone you can always count on no matter what.:)
    I guess they have a really good influence on each other;).

Exactly my thought. I'm curious what people say about it. Was it bad or maybe not:confused:.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Calleigh + Emotions = reall Calleigh

All I'm waiting for is a crying scene with her, and not the typical tears in eyes, i mean crying for some reason or the other. And Eric'd hold her awwww.:adore:

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I believe there was some talk a couple pages ago about a "Jeer" in the latest TV Guide where somebody said Eric and Calleigh have no chemistry, and I'm pretty sure the haters in the E/C hate thread have said the same. I think it is just sour grapes from people that want Eric & Calleigh with other people, nothing but hate talk from the haters.

No chemistry they say? Really?! Because, as the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, I think that pretty much proves the haters are wrong. ;)

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Thanks, Jennifer, for the pictures. They definitely made me smile.

The chemistry between Calleigh and Eric is so completely obvious, it's not even funny.. Some people are just in denial and like to ignore what is right in front of them. I like to think that the more this EC relationship goes on, the more some people will become more open and okay with it. Lol. Slim chance of that actually happening, but it COULD.

I mean, Eric and Natalia definitely had chemistry but, to me, it just seemed all sexual. Calleigh and Eric kind of just seem to have it all in their relationship.. friendship, trust, all of it. So it's a little easier to see their relationship making more sense than others that have happened on Miami. No, I'm not just saying that because I ship them.. because I support Jake and Calleigh too.. I just think what Eric and Calleigh have is different (than the Jake/Calleigh and Eric/Natalia relationships) and going to last longer.

At this point in their relationship, I'm not sure if Calleigh's feelings for Eric are as strong as his feelings for her but she's 100% aware of how he feels about her. She would not have entered the relationship if she were just looking for a 'fling' or something short-term. I mean, Eric said that he wanted to settle down with Calleigh. Not anyone else. And ultimately, I think they will end up together in the end. If they somehow break up sometime in the near future, it won't be the end of them and I don't think we need to worry that it will be.:)

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jennifer....thank you for the pictures. They always make me smile, especially the one where he gets out of the detention center. Cookies for you :thumbsup:

I was looking at the TV guide when I was waiting at the dentists office today and of course looked at the jeers section, even though I knew what it said. So here's my two cents. These two have had chemistry from the start. Plain and simple. You could see it in the way that he looks at her and the way she looks at him. Just because they aren't jumping each others bones every chance they get does not mean that they have no chemistry. (they should have been doing it a long time ago, IMO :lol:)

I agree with you there. I think that Calleigh may still be unsure of how deep her feelings for Eric are but I do think that she knows that she could completely lose herself in this man. Calleigh could be like most of us, afraid of what she may lose if they were to breakup. (They won't though, they can't, I'll cry :lol:) Calleigh went into this relationship knowing exacatly how Eric feels and she would not toy with his emotions, especially knowing what she knows. I want her to be the one who says I love you first only because it would confirm what we already know, she feel in love with him a long time ago, she just needed to realize it.

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

You know, I have a feeling that'll be coming sometime in the future. Using what scenatio, I don't know. Speculation here: maybe something can happen to her dad (non-alchol related) like someone he defended got sent up anyway and he gets the blame....okay, I did write a story like that and it's posted at ff.net as Shades of Compassion. I can't really remember if it was any good or not but I know the plotline was decent. I could see it happening on Miami.

And thank you, Jennifer, for the pics. I'd love to plaster it all over the haters board, but politeness makes me check that impulse.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think Cal knows exactly how she feels about Eric. She is just unsure of whether or not she wants to embrace it. It took her this long to even admit that what she was feeling was more than friendship and I think even that much scared the hell out of her. She demanded to know exactly how Eric felt b/c she was afraid to take the first step 1) b/c she was unsure of how he really felt and 2) she was afraid her feelings, as undertermined as they were to her, would be unreturned.

So while she might know how deep her feelings for him run, she is unsure as to whether or not she wants to embrace it, completely let go and totally open herself up. Cal still has walls, chips and kinks have been put in them but they are still there. I think there will be moment where push comes to shove and she will come to the fork in the road of whether or not to fully embrace her deep feelings and fully open herself up or dare I say, walk away in order to protect herself. I truly hope and really do think that when push comes to shove, she will choose the former not the latter ;)

Emily said in their TV Guide interview before "Sink or Swim" aired that she hopes Cal will freak a little when she realizes that this man (Eric) is going to be there for her no matter what and cares more for her than any man she has ever been with.....So again, I think Cal knows exactly how she feels, she is still just a little too afraid to fully accept it and accept that this particular man is not going anywhere since all the other men she has dated in her life have either left or died. It is all about abandonment issues; she has opened herself up in the past and been abandoned (in a way) so when she realizes that Eric will not do that to her, I think we will get a very interesting reaction from Cal.

Thanks for those pics Jennifer :D No chemistry my arse!! Those last two pics alone show just how much chemistry these two DO infact have. ;)

I personally think those who are jilted by this ship are just jealous that their ships either never happened or got this much play, publicity and acceptance from Adam and Emily. I really think the big thing with most of them is that Adam and Emily want this storyline as much as we do. Them wanting this so bad kind of disrespects their ships. I mean Emily kind of said as much in the TV Guide interview when she described her relationship with Jake and her having always dated the wrong type of guy.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I completly agree with you Jennifer, about the lack of the chemistry between those two, well there's more proof that they definitely are wrong about it:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe people see what they want, but they really must be blind if they don't see how are they looking and smiling on each other. Some of them say that it's more like a brother/sister relationship, though I don't have a brother I'm sure it's far away from it. I mean I don't think siblings would look at each other in a way they are looking on one another.:)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

^^ Yeah I agree, I do have a brother and I've never looked at him that way LOL. There is definite chemistry between them. I don't care what anyone says! By the way, can I say how much I love Calleigh's hair in the pic where Eric is wearing the white shirt and is handing her something? (Off topic, I know)

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I think, among the pics you posted, these are the best example of chemistry. I have NEVER looked at my brother that way, and I have NEVER said his name like she said Eric's name. I can also guarantee that my brother has NEVER looked at me like that.

If folks see a brotherly/sisterly affection and nothing more, then... well... they've never seen this episode, or they have a very strange idea of what constitutes a purely familial bond.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Aw, just PURE love, pure EC love! I've always loved that scene although it's still so weird to watch, because literally she has no reason for calling his name, but maybe she was thinking something. From I saw the picture of this epi, I just loved it, it's one of my fav EC scenes!
    Oh, a question is bubbling now!:

What exactly do you think Calleigh was thinking at that moment in the epi (Burned) when she called his name? Did she wanna say more? And what was Eric thinking when she said it?

I think she was so overjoyed by his touch, the way he held her finger was soo amazing...haha! I still havent a clue, and anyway I think she just didnt know what exactly to say and 'Eric' just popped out and she just smiled. Of course she wanted to say more, but the words weren't coming. Eric was just staring into her lovely green eyes and was like 'okay then, you're so pretty' kinda blushing in his mind....does all this even make sense?

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree. There is nothing brotherly/sisterly about the way they are looking at each other in those pictures, or in many other instances on the show. I don't have a brother, but if I did, I would NOT look at him like that, nor would I whisper his name like that when he was extracting a shard of glass from my finger. Nor would he look at me like Eric is looking at Calleigh. That would be sick. Again, I think the haters say there is only a brother/sister like relationship between them because that is what they want to see, they don't want to see Eric & Calleigh in love with each other, they want them in love with other people.

You can't fake that kind of chemistry. Adam and Emily/Eric and Calleigh just exude that chemistry. Its as plain as the looks in their eyes.

I think Calleigh was so overwhelmed by the rush of feelings going through her at that particular moment - her hand being held by Eric, the way he's looking into her eyes. She has definite feelings for him, has tamped them down, pushed them to the back, and just being there like that has caused a rush of emotion. You know, that warm giddy feeling you get when the one you love is touching any part of you, is looking at you like that - so the only thing she could do at that moment is whisper his name. She couldn't say more.

As for Eric, he's definitely thinking how much he likes her, how he'd love to do more than just hold her finger - but he's afraid too, afraid of going further and scaring her, making her flee like fire was licking at her heels. No doubt he's got that same rush of giddy warmth.

14. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

You guys, you don't see it, because it is kinda hard to see, but look on any website. Eric is naked in Calleighs bed. It is stated in their Wikipedia pages, and any other pages you really look at! Something happened, and what ever it is...they are hiding it well!

15. Georgie

Georgie Victim

I don't know where these 'jeer' people get there infomation but somebody is clearly on crack. i started really watching the show in like season 5 and the chemistry was abundant!

i just watched Cheating Death, the scene where calleigh sayd "girls like flowers" and then there is sexy side glances between the two is adorable.

As for Calleighs thoughts in Burned i believe it was something along the lines of if we wern't at a crime scene i would pounce on you right now:devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.