Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: I too knew it would happen :lol:

In the bathroom scene I saw to people really comfortable with each other going about what appears to be a pretty normal routine, IMO. They shared that little look which was flirty and cute and subtle.

So I think that if they had done anything more we would be reading about how over the top and mushy and lovestruck, bring me insuline, etc they are. But since they didn't they lack chemistry. It's a no win situation.

2. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

People who don't like E/C are going to find something to pick apart about any E/C scene, just like we're going to find things to squee about. And that's fine, that's their right. We don't all have to agree about who should be together on a TV show. But I don't think anything productive comes from talking about how other people are unsatisfied by the ship, IMO. Let 'em be unhappy in their own thread. No need for their negativity to bleed over into ours by proxy.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I loved the scene, it wasnt over the top, it was cute. They shouldnt complain.

I think its great them giving more story lines to the other caracters but i dont want them to forget about the E/C relationship either, y'know like they're not even together. But i do think Natalia, Frank and Valera need more story lines. :)

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I don't mind if the writers continue scenes like this where we only see a few short scenes of their romance. It keeps both the fans and the non fans happy. Their 15 seconds was enough to make me happy. I was also happy to see more team interaction as well, though Natalia was missing it was nice to see Eric, Calleigh and Ryan in more scenes together. The next episode should be good. I hope the writers show Eric and Calleigh learning the truth about Ryan and resolving how things were left in this episode.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey guys there was a radio interview done to Emily posted at the Emily thread (the second radio interview I've heard from her). She talks about Adam and how sweet he is. Also said how lucky she was that Adam is her onscreen boyfriend :). It was done the same day that Sink or Swim aired. As always, Emily is great and funny. Go check it out :thumbsup:.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I've listened to that interview. She is just too funny. Lucky, lucky girl she got to see him in all his glory. I am still jealous of her. :lol:

I looked at the opening scene for maybe the millionth time today and Eric woke up at 6:37...so maybe Calleigh let him sleep in for a few minutes while she turned the shower on for him and got him his towel. (That is too sweet by the way) I can only imagine the way she looked at him before he walked in the shower if he indeed wasn't wearing anything, which I am sticking to that he wasn't at all :devil:

Again, lucky, lucky girl. :drool:

Something that did bother me a little bit was the fact that I think Calleigh caught on that something was off about Ryan's behavior and Eric didn't. They have come a long way since season 3 and I would hope that Eric wouldn't think that Ryan would screw up this bad on purpose. Hopefully Calleigh will mention something to Eric about it and he will apologize.

To answer Ginnna's question from earlier, are they moving to fast.
    I don't think so. Because as someone else mentioned the TV timetable moves a lot slower than real time (has anyone seen how fast kids grow up on soaps :lol:) anyway, I digress. I am guessing that they have been together for a little under two months (since that pic of her & the horse trainer was taken two months ago) they are both consenting adults and I am sure that Eric wouldn't push her to do anything that she wasn't ready for. So I am guessing that they had taken their relationship to the next level after Sink or Swim and that maybe this is the first time that they have spent the night together during the week. Because in all honesty, he did seem a little too comfortable in her bathroom.

7. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I loved Emily's interview, especially when she described Adam. Even though we know he is sexy it was sweet to hear her say nice things about him. I don't think I have ever heard her say anything bad of anyone.

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

If 15 seconds in the intro is 'ramming' it down our throats then all I have to say is....Keep Ramming Baby!! I'll take 15 seconds every episode.
    Chemistry is subjective.....I see it....and love it. Also, apparently yelling is subjective too. I wish when my now ex-husband yelled it was that calm.

Are they moving too fast? Nah. It's TV and the time tables are always off. It's been several weeks, if not months since SGIYCSI's. I thinks they are trying to establish a relationship before the season ender. Why? Don't know. Just my thoughts.

Eric and Calleigh together in the end with Ryan... Trust is an issue with them.. Once bitten twice shy (or--Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.) and Eric for one has been bitten by Ryan and the trust thing several times. Calleigh? Well I think she's just being cautious. E/C will probably talk about it and once they find out the facts (and I hope we see this on air) they will talk to Ryan about it. Eric already talked to him after the interrogation and apologized (in his typically male way of apologizing) ... so I see this as being resolved in the future.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  9. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

My only comment (as I've come to the conversation late, watched it two hrs ago) is I found it interesting how Eric told Ryan to leave at the end and Calleigh didn't say anything to the contrary. Usually she's one to ask for an explanation, but she and Eric were solidly together in this instance. Not to say they're not or are in any others but... interesting anyway.

Like the rest of you, I squealed like a pig when Eric woke up and the shower scene and Calleigh and Eric's eyes meeting over the vanity. I don't think this was the first time he's slept over. He was comfortable in her place. But at the same time, how often, once you've gotten involved heavily with a person, do you continue the niceties of getting a towel and laying out? A couple of weeks maybe? Or maybe Calleigh's just being courtesous, regardless of how long he's been sleeping over? Is he sleeping over or is he living there? Food for thought.

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

texmex327, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!

I think they didn't make it over the top because truthfully, this episode was really about Ryan's situation.

They did open it up with Eric and Calleigh because well...why not??? Its what we've all been waiting 7 YEARS for!!

They also made mention of the talk about the horse guy, which was meant to take place the night prior. Some people who aren't part of this thread would've liked them to argue about it but people like ourselves knew what was really going to happen. We got a great intro of a half naked Delko in Calleigh's bed and a Calleigh we've never seen before at home, in a relaxed state, in her bathrobe - there was no reason for them to utter a word. That was really self explanatory. It took 7 years for the writers to show them doing regular things like regular people and I like this new direction they're taking. Once they step in the lab, they turn into what seems like robots at times.

Lack of chemistry??? He did wake up in her bed and this is the same person who has been head over heels in love with Calleigh for so many years, right? That smirk and smile said it all to me - chemistry was fantastic the night before :devil:

Side Note: Was I the only one that didn't see the part that was in the first sneak peek when Eric said he couldn't reach Ryan, then Horatio told him to try again :confused::confused: Why'd they show it in the preview but not in the episode??

11. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I laughed when I saw what Calleigh was wearing in the morning scene--a black nighty with a black robe. I wanted to scream, "Woman! Don't you own anything with a little color in it?" Our Calleigh sure does love her black clothes. Work clothes, pj's--I wonder if she only owns black lingerie too!

Eric, on the other hand, can walk around naked for all I care.

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Haha.. I was thinking the same thing about Calleigh. I think black is the only color she really knows when it comes to clothes.:rolleyes: I wouldn't mind Delko walking around naked either. It would be just fine with me.:) I'm still bummed out that the scene went to Wolfe right when Delko was getting up off the bed from lasnight's episode. It's okay though. I mean, we've gotten shirtless Eric twice this season.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Well I am sure that if she has black lingerie that Eric has seen it. :devil: She probably bought new lingerie just for him...I would have :lol:

Don't worry, I was bummed too that we didn't get to see Eric get out of bed but then again, they probably can't show that on regular TV. :lol:

But please writers, more shower scenes will make for a very happy fan. :drool: Him walking around naked, well then...I'm in. Where do we sign the petition :guffaw:

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I'm glad it wasn't over the top. The writers did great job balancing E/C romance, their professional relationship, and letting the other characters get airtime. It was great to see Ryan get a storyline of his own, while still getting to see the some great E/C scenes. The writers need to do this more often. Lol about the smirk, Eric is so in love with Calleigh. The looks they gave each other as they got ready for work said it all.

That was in the preview? I know that's how the episode before this one ended, but I didn't see any preview with that scene being included for 7.20's episode.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, I'm so in with a half naked Eric....that was pure candy. Damn, he's well built. Despite the trend of the guys being yummy eye candy for the female viewers (which I soooooooo appreciate), I'd like to see maybe Calleigh in a bathing suit for our male counterparts. I've seen Emily's other work and in some stuff she showed a good deal of skin (Naked from the waist up in one) and she has nothing to be ashamed of. She, like Adam, has a beautiful body and should be proud of it. I already think she isn't shy about it, but the producers are. All I have to say for our male fans is this: throw the guys a bone....put the woman in a bikini.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.