Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I think she lied so that what's-his-name would help her.

I felt bad for Jack, because while I think he's over-reacting a bit about Brian, at least he's not really saying anything to Sam about it. You can tell that he cares, but he's not entirely certain about where they stand.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That is also like an old episode of CSI, where a brother and sister appeared to be married to each other.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good mind Dynamo1 I do remember that ep. what was the name and what season, where him and Cath find the old missing womans tooth in the fireplace, and the man eating fish devoured her in the fish pond:confused:the brother and sister.. vile stuff~ this was vague on if they were in fact related to one another, I highly doubt it..

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Table Stakes, Season one. I had to look it up. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that they weren't actually related. They made it sound like they weren't, anyway.

Who else laughed when Danny said "I could get hit by a bus tomorrow!" Does that mean he wants to get married that night? *laughs*

5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Season 1, Table Stakes. :)

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*whispers* This is the WOT thread. We have a whole other forum for CSI related stuff. ;) Please try and keep on topic, thank you.

7. Desertwind

This was a trippy episode, so many events happening. The Martin part with the snake in the grass new girlfriend Kim, I never trusted her "I screwed up" and the missing rich guy in the plane crash, who an old friend had a grudge against. Viv was great finding him. and Sam having to house her babies daddy, much to Jack's chagrin. He's really trying hard to be an understanding guy through this. "Don't expect me to give him a sponge bath":lol:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I probably missed an episode, what happened to the father of Sam's child?

I felt bad for Martin finding out his girlfriend was upto no good

9. Desertwind

Sam was taking Brian to the airport, he got a new job, he was going back east for training, and a drunk driver smashed into them at a signal, they were both injured, but him critically, he can't walk, and is all f.....up, so Sam is going to take him to her place and nurse him back to health, much to Jacks dismay~

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ Thanks.

11. Desertwind

Another sensational episode, with the opening Jack chewing out Martin for his bad choices and error in judgement, Jack really jumped on his case, and had every right. I'm just glad he's not my boss:alienblush: Good story and the lead guy was in CSI, as one of Cath's boyfriends, the one who owned the nightclub and she caught him cheating:confused: he's still a rat, and the newspaper writer who was going to expose himm and checked herself into a mental hospital, to get dirt on him from his former mistress, who was in the hospital. Sam nursing her babies daddy, much to Jack's chagrin, not a good scenerio. But the ending was good with the politicians wife charging into the writers sisters apt. with gun drawn and the "WOAT' team saved the day, of course. Then Sam on the bed with what's-his-face watching a movie, I didn't like that ending, poor Jack. And Martin is in deep s... and Jack said, he'd be watching him for 6 months and he couldn't do anything without his approval:klingon:

12. Desertwind

As the Missing Persons procedure fights not to disappear from CBS, "the finale concludes the personal stories of this season", says ex. producer Greg Walker. Elena and Danny try to plan their nuptials, but the FBI work keeps intruding. "It's not our show to go to a wedding", says Walker, "but we can make it lead up as interesting and funny as possible" Not so funny. Having her injured daddy of her baby Brian living with her "awakens dormant feelings" in Sam [Poppy Montgomery] while Jack tries to deal with Brian's presence. Walker says "Jack and Sam have to make decisions about their star-crossed relationship. The question: is this the right time for them now"?

13. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Regarding the May 5 episode about the Chinese death brides: I felt I was watching a rerun. I thought they had done this exact story before. If not, it had to have been one of the CSIs, Cold Case or Criminal Minds.
    Can anyone clear this up for me?

14. Desertwind

I don't know any other crime drama that had a story about this, but maybe it's one I don't watch.. two loves, and one who drank poison and was laid to rest beside the one she loved, who overdosed. I felt bad for the team, I was hoping they'd save her, but she was miserable without him. Strange customs that the Chinese have, but I guess to them, this is the way it's suposed to be. Jack looked devastated:(

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  15. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers,desertwind.I LOVE Danny and Elena so I am quite pleased:drool::drool:.Tuesday episode was one of the best in a really long time.I really cared about the missing person and I was wondering about her fate.And I was so relieved that there was not much of the Jack/Sam/Brian triangle.