Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The ep was really good. Loved the last scene. Although I was, like, "Dude. Back off. Yes, he's your son, but seriously. You didn't care before, and you're not allowed to care now. Jack, please shoot him."

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to these writers, amazing stories. The crying statue, and the uncle I forget the guys name [he was on Melrose Place] and his niece who lived with him because her low-life dad was a loser. So the statue of the Virgin Mary crying, because the girl dropped it in some water, but it still had tears flowing. They then had people pay to see it, in his bar, to help them out financially. Then he disappeared and Jack and his pack were on their trail. I love Anthony LaPaglia, he's so awesome. and some of Jack's comments "I'm a miracle worker" So the ending of course drug related did have a happy ending, then him and Sam talked, about her babies father, and she told him "I want this to work" and he told her to "do what she thought was best" this is a romance in the working, for the 2nd time.. I love this cast all of them:bolian:

3. Desertwind

This episode mainly featured Elena and her loose cannon friend Bianca. And the trials and tribulations of them, Jack as always was outstanding but Vivian and Sam were barely in this one. And the end wher Bianca didn't kill the low-life creep, her little teenage friend did and she swore Elena to secrecy to not tell, and take the wrap. Boy when Jack finds out, and he, will her career with the FBI is over:(

4. Desertwind

This ep. was a total trip the guy with many different idenities, first a 22 yr.-old college student who was really 34, and before that playing a doctor, helping crime victims who were shot etc. and when they found his tacky rooming apt. they found mega fake ID's. The twist of the burned body, who we thought maybe it was him, but turned out to be a crime offender. He did fall in love with one of his teachers at the college and when Jack and his pack interviwed her and told of his false name, she was stunned and dumped him, and said to him later, "I would have loved you anyway" so he went on finally using his real name John Bowers, to work in a factory. The cute moements with Jack and his teenage daughter Anna, who he ran amok on, because she, thought disobeyed him by leaving the apt. when he told her not too! but then he apologized, and she fixed him dinner, and he chatted with her telling her he was sorry, and he'd try harder to be a good dad, She goes "does the new dad like Pasta, cause it's getting cold"? he goes "as a matter of fact I do":p great swhow!

5. Desertwind

This was the old abusive guy scenerio, and the girl who ran away and found the right guy but his past caught up with him [he owed money] and so he faked her kidnap, to get money, to pay off the rat who threatned him, and their baby son as well, so Jack and his pack thought this was the real deal and were looking everywhere for her, then her friend who she was hiding out with, split and dropped off the baby and then the old boyfirend took her to a abandoned wherehouse [there sure are alot of these on TV shows] and shot her, but of course they found her, shot the guy and saved her. Viv was great, and I don't care for Sam's red long striaght hair, better blonde, but this kept ones interest the whole time!

6. Desertwind

WOW, first of all, Jack and Sams relationship heats up. He took his teenage daughter Hannah to school, and they had a bit of a tiff, she was irritated by the fact that he was still taking her to school, and new he had a 'girlfriend' so when he wnet ot his office he called in Sam and asked her if they could all 3 get together, she replied "she'd think about it" the case. A missing trial lawyer went missing and unfortuntely he was found dead, One of the jurors, on a mobsters trial was paid off buy a thug who threatned to kill her mom, who was in a state facility, so she said yes, He the lawyer found out and they killed him. So Eric Close, found her hiding out in a mountain cabin and she pulled a gun on him intense. The hit man threw a hand grenade into the cabin and they rean out the back door and fled on foot, him in hot pursuit, riveting but they came out OK, he killed the guy. He was quite enamored with her, and went to see her after he's been told to take a few days off by Jack Viv and the rest of the team were as always wonderful. The ending with Sam, accepted the idea of him and his daughter. But it showed this juror, with the hit guy in an eariler sequence and it look's like she's a real snake, and was in it for the $$$$$:eek: to-be-continued~

7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am lost. Is Vanessa Marcil's character a negative character? That's the way it seemed at the ending of the episode.

8. Desertwind

Thank's for the stars name,Calleigh I missed it in the opening credits, and I thought the same thing, so they must be continuing this with her. She likes money~that was a real shock, and maybe not so interested in him, time will tell:eek:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

No problem, I couldn't remember the character's name, so that's why I said the actress name. I was shocked at the ending.

10. Desertwind

Because of President Obama's speech "WOAT" wasn't on this week, but in the new TV Guide, Poppy Montgomery is featured as one of the "sexiest" woman in TV, and a brief interview with her, wow she's pretty and look's great after having a baby not too long ago~

It's not easy looking hot in those buttoned-up FBI threads that Poppy Montgomery wears as Agt. Samatha Spade on "Without A Trace"> But, the Australian expat's natural wit and warmth shine through Sam's external and internal armor. Add some subterranean smolder and it's no surprise that a string of hunky men are always competing for the Feds. heart--and her bed~

Q What's it like being named one of TV's sexiest stars?
    A It's so exciting, especially because I had a baby a year ago, and gained 70 pounds with my pregnancy. It's very rewarding at the end of all the heard work losing the baby weight, to be called sexy!
    Q How did you get your mojo back?
    A I just cut out all carbos. and sugar that I had indulged in while I was pregnant. And I exercise alot. I bought a workout DVD that my incredibly sexy co-star Roselyn Sanchez told me about, and I'm in the best shape of my life!
    Q What makes Sam so irresistible to men"
    A She's very independent and tough, but sort of vulnerable and needy [laughs]. That's always an alluring combination!
    Q What do you find sexy in a guy?
    A Kindness and compassion, and a passion for what you do. But on a purely visual level--I always find it sexy when a guy wears a little bit of jewerly. A really chunky ring or a great watch, or bracelet, it's a bit odd, I know!
    Q Besides your gorgeous significant other, actor Adam Kaufman, who do you think is sexy?
    A Clive Owen, it's his aura. he seems kind of dangerous. And Barack Obama. He has one of the most dynamic, sexy, charismatic smiles I've ever seen!

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I kind of hate promos. Because of the ones for last night's episode, about halfway through I knew that we were going to end with a cliffhanger. What's the point of showing something in the promo if it's at the very end? CBS has done this before... take the promo for the Numb3rs episode "Spree". It was all about Megan being kidnapped, when she was kidnapped at the very end of the episode, plus, the scenes with her being kidnapped were all from the next episode, "Two Daughters". What's the point of having a dramatic cliffhanger if you spoil it before the episode even airs? Is it a lame attempt to get more people to watch the show?
    [/rant]

I liked the episode. I laughed at "I take it back, you're not jealous. You have a crush on Brian!"

I also liked Danny's slight double-take when Sam said, on the phone with Jack, "Maybe I'll show you later." (or something to that effect)

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I agree. The first time I watched the promo I was like, "that'll be the end of the episode."

I thought it was an interesting episode. I've just started getting into this show (so bare with me :lol:), but I thought it was pretty good. :)

13. Desertwind

So many twists and turns in this episode:eek: the opening scene with Kim and Agent Fitzgerald again, and then the woman of the ledge threatning to jump and Dr. Morgan saves her, and then POOF~ disappears. Sam & the babies dad, getting a new job and asking her if she's OK with him leaving town for a while, her saying "babies are like dogs, they have no concept of time" and thanking him for telling her, so them walking down the hallway, and Jacks spots them and look's a bit miffed. jealousy sets in. So Dr. Morgans brother has a criminal record as a rapist and is in prison. Jack goes to visit him, and he lies through his teeth, his brother is moving to Chicago, but he doesn't tell hnm everything. Then in flashbacks it shows Dr. Morgan going to an AA meeting and a girl [plant] talks about her rape, who up to this point he thinks his bro, is innocent. [but he isn't] Viv and Rosa find the rapists signature a RING, which is uses in all the rapes, it was their dads ring. So Marci the girl meets up with Dr. Morgan, and accidently shoots him [he's saved] the last scene Sam is taking her babies dad to the airport and their chatting about this and that, and are glad they've come to some conclusion about their friendship and BAM out of nowhere, a car slams into them I screamed:eek: what a shocker, like she hasn't been through enough:( but in the preview she will survive.. she's one of the stars of this great show..

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Case was interesting. I kind of feel bad the guy that gets sent back to Russia.
    2) Jack is so jealous. :lol: Dude, she loves you, stop the insecurity all ready.
    3) Martin, you don't have much luck in the relationship department, do you?
    4) I knew that was coming as soon as Danny walked into the room. This should prove to be interesting.
    5) Jack, have I ever told you that you're awesome? The funny thing was that I'm pretty sure the cop was completely okay with Jack decking Drunk Driving Asshole.

15. Desertwind

As always great episode, Jack so compassionate about Sam, and sitting by her bedside, he really cares about her, and Sam caring abou her babies dad, with Jack hovering in the doorway listening.. OUCH:( the case was intersting shades of "Nesting Dolls" the Russian girl and her 'friends' who did her in sorta of, the creepy part was the brother, was it really her bro. or she just said it was? and Martin finding out that Kim after all is and was a snake, poor guy and the office romance heating up. The ending with Jack, drop kicking the perp drunk driver:klingon: good one~