CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

When it comes to this matter, I have no hope. We are bound to get our huge share of DL luuuuurve in every single episode to remind us that they're oh so awesome together and now they have the fruit of oh how they wuv each other: Montana Jr! Isn't it exciting? Who cares if Angell dies... by the way, Angell? Who was that? I am too blinded by DL awesome-ness to recall her.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh God, if they turn the finale into a D/L love fest, I will have to punch something. :rolleyes: It's bad enough ever other day of the year, but to throw it in when I'm in Emotional Breakdown mode? I think I'll scream at the TV.

By the way: I don't think Angell will be the cliffhanger... didn't the spoilers say that someone would die in the first ten minutes? Although, the spoilers also hinted at it being a main character...

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I don't think she is the cliffhanger either. She's gonna kick the bucket real soon, so she's taken to the ER and then Flack gives her badge to her father, yadayadayada. That doesn't mean the rest of the characters are safe and sound from that moment on. They may be investigating who killed her, getting closer and... kaboom! Someone got so close that they are now being targeted. End of season, start of nail-biting.

4. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

They may not have to find Angel's killer, someone might shoot him at the scene. Then they can focus on the flash drive story, while mourning.

5. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Wow, the way you wrote that, I almost think you are oneof the writers. You have their "formula" down to an exact science! :lol:

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Next weeks episode looks good!

7. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

I'm new here but I'll throw my two cents in.
    I am really sorry to see Angell go. I think she would have been a great addition to the main cast had the writers decided to enhance her roll.
    (Still not 100% sure she's the only 1 to go---"sighs with nervous optimism":shifty:)
    Kind of had my suspicions even before the spoilers came out. When she was talking to Stella few eps back about greek coin case I had this sudden thought that it could be 1 of them. So I am not stunned but Very dissapointed.

Whatever the ending I'll keep watching...Love D/L, Love Flack, Love Mac and Stella...heck i love all of it! I'm a brand new addict and it looks like I have plenty of company!;)

8. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

You say that like it's a bad thing. :p

I kid, I kid!!

No I don't want that either even though I am a DL fan. It would seem quite out of place. It'd be like "Child's Play" all over again.

More than anything I'd like for there to be a lot of focus on Flack and on the team being there to support him. I know there's obviously going to be focus on Mac too but I'd just like a little more Flack than usual.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, agree with you. That's what I'd like to see as well. I think this could be an emotional, intense episode/storyline for Flack and it'd be nice to see them focus on him, because this doesn't happen often.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the craziness of the spoiler thread. ;)

I'm with you on that one - this definitely feels like a missed opportunity. They created a character with a lot of potential and kept her around for several years - and now they're just tossing that aside. *sigh*

11. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

So my husband calling me a lunatic CSI addict is'nt unique????:eek:

Det. Angell is'nt the only wasted opp in my book. Too many to list.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nope, you are surrounded by like-minded individuals. :p

Word.

13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

:lol: now this is an absolutely brilliant idea :lol:

14. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

15. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

:thumbsup:
    You have my support too.
    In case the need to borrow some money for the long travel, I'm even willing to lend it. Plus, It would be a pleasure to present Lindsay with a one way ticket to Siberia. :lol:

But seriously, no more D/L drama, GOD NO!. I honestly think TPTB are way over the top with these 2 already, and more D/L **** would be the easiest way to screw up CSI:NY. I confess I could quit watching if this thing goes on as it is. I'm not just b****ing, I like the series and this is really bugging me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.