CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiwendy07

csiwendy07 Dead on Arrival

Them killing off Angell pisses me off. :mad: She's the only bad ass chick on there. I've rather see them take out Lindsay and the baby! Angell and Flack made an awesome couple, and they weren't drama-filled like Danny and Lindsay. I absolutely hate this. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

You think CBS should kill off a baby?

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

A real baby? No. A fictional baby? Why not?

4. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I think there's a good chance that Reed Garrett and Flack's sister might show up again. IMO Reed has potential to be a good recurring character, not just for the purpose of bringing up the Claire subject, but I do think he's an interesting character. So is Flack's sis. Now I'm really having a hard time in accepting Angell's death. I think her partnership with Stella was sooo promising. And hey Stella can kick some ass too :p

I know this sounds horrible, but I'm not against them killing off a fictional baby, too. Not for any reason but the fact that I'm one of those who dislike Ana Belknap and can't wait to see her go.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  5. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

:lol: I love that writing Belknap's real pregnancy into this has completely blurred the line between Messer baby and real life baby for some people. :rolleyes: Just another reason it was such a bad idea from the get go.

Sam Flack had better show up again damnit. She's great and if they really wanted to give Don something to show off Eddie's acting chops I'd wish they'd introduce some B plot involving Sam and maybe Flack Sn. That'd be soooo good.

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm pissed to see Angell go. Emmanuelle Vaugier is a great actress i always enjoyed seeing her in an ep. Angell is/was one of those characters that never bothered me she just always had good scenes. this is like what TPTB over at NCIS did with Kate and Tony in season 2: they got the two characters a little bit closer and then bam! they kill Kate off. i liked Flack and Angell together, now i wish they didn't so her dying wouldn't be as sad as it will be.

but i am sure that this will give Eddie some really great scenes and give him a chance to shine.

i hope we don't get a Mac centered ending this year, we got one last year. "Snow Day" was just overall such a great episode for all the characters they all had something to do i would love if TPTB could do another finale like that. i can see Mac deinfinely helping Flack out, that's why Mac is the only team leader i like out of the CSIs b/c he truly cares for his team and he's always there to comfort them without them coming to him first he's just there. Eddie and Gary have good scenes together i can't wait to see what scenes they will/could have with this up coming story.

and i am totally down without Danny/Lindsay drama. they got some heavy drama through out the season let someone else have a chance.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think one thing we have to remember about the finale is that it's Craig T Nelson's final episode according to Lenkov - and the whole thing with Dunbrook was obviously written to be about Mac if Nelson's first appearance is anything to go by. So however Dunbrook ties into the finale is bound to be about Mac moreso than anybody else, regardless of what happens to Angell.

I get the feeling we're going to have little moments with Flack more than big ones. The idea of him speaking to Angell's father sounds like it'll be all about subtlety - and lord knows this show needs more of that. I'm not looking forward to losing Angell, but I am looking forward to seeing the intricacies of Eddie's performance.

As for Sam Flack and Reed - didn't one of the executive producers say we might see them next season? I'll be really disappointed if we don't. I don't want them to bring Reed back just to be a pain in the arse, but I did enjoy his relationship with Mac in the few episodes he was in - and I'd like to see more. And they had better bring Sam back! You can't introduce a subplot like her being an alcoholic and just drop it - not after all of the other stuff they've dropped in the past. Enough is enough!

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I know that obviously there is a difference, but the baby is now a character on the show - so if CBS did that they would have killed the baby off which I think would be a horrible idea. It's like when I say that they're going to kill of Angell it has nothing to do Emmanuelle Vaugier actual dying. ;) If that makes any sense to you.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh! I forgot to mention - I saw a few more spoilers, and it looks like there's definitely some fast-paced danger and excitement in the episode. They're making me more and more curious about what the cliffhanger will be.

10. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

epil fail much on tptb's part for killing off angell. like seriously, EV's a really good actress and i have no idea why they would want her out. it may not be personal, but still. it DOES give eddie cahill some work so i guess that's the plus part.

i so bet danny and lindsay's baby will be named jessica.

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The baby will be born two episodes before she dies though...

12. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

isn't lindsay going to be in labor on the 23rd ep but it will last for an ep or two? so if ever, the baby will be born on the finale? i may be wrong. this whole timeline confuses me. o.o

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I hope the labor is not going to go on for three episodes... that's absurd. No one is in labor for that long. I was just kinda hoping/expecting it to just be the one episode, if Danny & Lindsay are at the hospital for three episodes I'll be kinda surprised.

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I'm not sure how saying that CBS are unlikely to kill off the baby is blurring the lines between fiction and reality :confused:. They obviously don't shy away from killing children, Ruben being a case in point. But, I think killing the baby of a main character (or two) is not likely. Not impossible, but definitely not likely.

The fact that they haven't had any sweeping comment about Louie's fate gives me some hope that it's because they want to follow up the story in its entirety. Not a lot of hope, just a bit.

Sounds promising. :)

I so bet it won't! :) The fact Lindsay's back at work in the finale tells me that the baby has got to be several weeks old by then and despite Sheldon's whole 'six weeks' thing I'd like to think we'd have a name by then.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fay!

I d like to know how the cliffhanger will be. It will be very emotional but with a lot of action i guess, kinda a mix between Snow Day + Officer Blue :eek:

BTW i am against any baby's death but i am also against a good character's death as well:wtf:

Debbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.