Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It doesn't look like there's a cut on his face in the scene where he's with Eric. The scene in the chair could just be blood on his face from them ripping out a tooth. What I'm wondering... the guy left him taped up in the chair and just walked out. How the heck is Ryan supposed to get loose? And is it just me or did that guy who said "aim high" not have a Russian accent? When the guy who was talking to Ryan and hit Ryan last week had an accent... :lol:

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Eric's clothe don't bother me at all, i don't wanna know why, how, and please tptb don't show us this! Don't bring EC in Ryan-centric ep!
    *deep breath*
    Damn, i can't see it, maybe it's for good, why today not Monday yet? I'm wondering what excuse he told them?

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

If someone could post that clip on YouTube so we could see it, it would be appreciated. :)

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I' like to see it too, but I can't either. So if someone can please post it somewhere else, I'll be ver grateful.

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Are you gals working for CSI Miami:lol:? Messing with us like that.....:lol:

Yes I too wonder why he is wearing the same clothes?;)

Well on a more serious note.....is anyone doing a recap asap on monday and in what tread?

I soo hope the Tube is alive on tursday but a nice recap would do.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I can't see that video...it's forbidden on my server. I'll sit here waiting for someone to upload it somewhere else.

7. suuuza

suuuza Civilian

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for uploading this clip :thumbsup:.

It really looks like an interesting episode, though I still find it pretty ridiculuous that neither Eric nor Calleigh look worried b/c of Ryan. You can see that Ryan is not normal even in this scene, which, IMHO, looks like a normal scene.
    Oh boy!!! Ryan with blood on his mouth make me cry :(

9. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Thanks very much suuuza :)

Yeah, it's really weird... I mean, I didn't expect anything from Eric (he's a guy, after all ;) ), but at least Cal should notice....

But it really looks like an intense episode..... Damn it, this just made waiting for Monday/Tuesday so much more difficult.... :)

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

THANK YOUUU!!!

That clip was great!!! And it wasn't on CBS's main site so it loaded fast!! :D

Ryan does have a cut on his lip! It almost looked to me like he had something on his eye, but I couldn't tell for sure.

LOVE the part with Frank going all SWAT team.

Now it's even harder to wait for this episode!!

I have a feeling it's going to be one of the best of the season/series though. I just really liked that clip. It kinda made it look like Ryan killed that dude, but we know he didn't.

This almost takes away the pain of not seeing the extended promo!!! Haha, I'm a nerd.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It's not swollen, but you can see the cut on his lip. As for the eyes, it's strange, but I don't think there's a bruise on it.
    Still Calleigh & Delko's non-chalance while working with this Ryan is not normal.
    I do think that it's pretty obvious this Ryan has some trouble, but the fact I don't see any kind of concern from Calliehg & Delko leaves me :cardie:

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think they'll probably be mad or something that Ryan was a no-show the previous day. But I'm pretty sure Calleigh will pick up on it later. You're right though, he does look off in this scene which I'm excited for, because he can show his wonderful acting skills. :)

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Totally agree with you about John's acting skills :thumbsup:. He's improved a lot on this show & right now he's such a great actor that I do want to see him a little bit more on this show b/c he deserves some kind of promotion.

Thank god I know that Calleigh will show at least some concern later in the episode. As for Delko I'm not expecting anything from him, so he can always surprise me :p

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Well, it's pretty obvious to us because we are privy to information Eric and Calleigh aren't. We KNOW that Ryan has the crap beat out of him, along with other things. But other than the cut lip you don't really see any other visible signs. Who knows how he explains it (the cut) but if it's a good enough excuse why would they question him?
    The flash back though....poor Ryan. :( He looks pretty bad. I can't believe that all the makeup dept gave him was a cut lip.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Maybe I'm that critical b/c, after all, both Delko & Cal should be CSIs and I do think that CSIs should immediatly notice when something is wrong with any of their co-workers :lol:.

I so can't wait to her how Ryan will justify everything to his co-workers.

Oh I so love when you see someone having the crap beat out of him & then all you can see it's just a little cut on his lip. That's one of the reasons why I love this show :lol::p