Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ Me too. Maybe he could get a promotion or something.

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'd like to see some character development from his ordeal! grah! But most likely he'll get up and dust himself off and that's it.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's true,he should get a promotion.As far as I know,he's still a CSI level 1.

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Promotion is cool, closer to be Lt. like H :p
    Poor Ryan, i need this ep now! I see both promo, i don't know, 10000 times, poor baby, i wanna hug him!

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

don't know if he'd qualify for a promotion if he's not put in enough years since he was suspended wasn't he? but level 2 should be good since he knows his stuff...

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

There is a clip up from Monday's ep over at CBS's press site

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/video_download/

If you look closesly, there seems to be a cut or something on Ryan's lip.

What is odd is Ryan and Cal seem to be wearing different outfits but Eric is wearing the same clothes from last week :confused:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Your right,there does look as if there is a cut on Ryan's lip.
    We know why Ryan needed different clothes(no matter what day it is)he had blood all over them.
    We will have to wait for the explanation for Eric's clothes.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

What was the guy saying to Ryan? Did he say "aim high Mr. Wolfe"? I couldn't understand it and I watched it about 5 times. :lol:

9. delkolover

Well yeah obviously we know Ryan needed to change his clothes.

Obviously it is the next day b/c, from the spoilers, it is supposed to be the start of the work day....meh, I should learn by now to stop asking "why" certain things are the way they are with this show :lol:

I wonder what Eric's excuse will be? b/c i gotta say, the white pants on him are not all that flattering :lol:

Yes, the guy said "aim high, Mr Wolfe"

I think he was obviously giving Ryan a hint as to know what case to "clean" up for him....aim high as in look up b/c my guy is jumping off the roof!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thanks, I thought that was what he was saying but wasn't sure. So that part must be the end of Ryan's torture? Wonder if they're going to be showing the scenes of it in order. Probably not, that looks like it's near the beginning of the episode.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the clip :)

Eric is in fact wearing the same clothes :lol: What the crap is that about?:lol:?? And it's not black pants and a solid colored shirt, which would've been a little more subtle, his clothes are really obviously the same! My explanation: spend the night not at his place, got an urgent call-out, and had no time to stop for a change of clothes cause Horatio needed him to get ASAP to the crime scene :p. If Ryan wasn't in such a predicament he would have a field day with this :lol:.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well Calleigh did say in 7.19 "Can we talk about this tonight?" And they're supposedly sharing a bathroom at the beginning of 7.20, so I'm thinking maybe Eric was spending the night... and didn't bring extra clothes? :lol:

13. delkolover

It is soooo funny b/c I was actually just going to post pretty much the same exact thing!! If Ryan didn't have bigger things to deal with he would totally be all over that, I know if it were me, I would!! :lol:

I really think that we will see Ryan's torture scenes through flashbacks b/c no one seems to be questioning where he disappeared to....so very obviously he came up with some excuse, probably the flat tire, as to where he was when Eric tried to get a hold of him last week.

Yeah seriously though...how do you forget to do that??? I mean given your co-workers are obvsiously slightly on to you :lol:

Ahhh...you gotta love this show :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does this clip show any of the torture scenes? I don't want to see any of those until Monday cause if I see it now, it's all I'm going to be able to have in my head until MOnday. :lol:

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

GNRF No, just a small second of Ryan in the chair all bloody and the guy taps him on the shoulder and says 'aim high.'

Um, I think there's also a small bit of a bruise on his right cheek. I noticed that in the promos too.