Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm hoping that Eric will remember that not everything is what it seems... just like when he had the rolling papers, it wasn't because he was smoking, it was being he was staying with his cancer stricken sister why she did to ease her pain. Hopefully he'll remember that and it'll be that situation that'll help him better understand Ryan's predictament. Hopefully the writers will remember to include that comparrison as well as Calleigh predictament in "All In". :)

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I think they will. They know how hard Ryan fought to get his job back, he wouldn't ruin the change he got over nothing. They'll know something is wrong. I'm glad Calleigh suspects and I assume it's only a matter of time before Natalia and H do as well.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Wondering....I can't remember the end of last episode very well (I had major drama last week trying to watch and ended up missing some and had to go to a friends house to finish ...so faulty memory)

Does the team officially know yet that Ryan is missing? I remember him getting hit over the head. But do they know anything is wrong yet? Other than that flat tire that is...assuming he called it in.
    Or do they figure out he's missing next episode (possibly the next day)? I don't remember anything in the episode inferring he was missing yet. I thought it ended with him getting knocked out.
    :confused:

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Eric said he was trying to get ahold of him but had no luck. Beofore this though Ryan was on the phone telling someone the suspect made bail. I think he was going after him when he got the flat tire, not sure

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The only thing that was out of the ordinary regarding Ryan missing was that H told Eric to call him and Eric said he already had and was not picking up. After that H told Eric to call him again. Right then it was caught to bad guy grabbing Ryan's phone and cutting off the call.

So he was not picking up and that may be strange to them but it was not exactly inferred that they suspected anything really bad going on at that moment.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm really surprised no one has put up the extended promo yet. It's kinda ridiculous. At least I have that CBS extended sneak peek to tide me over for a while...:)

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

So at this moment there really isn't any reason for anyone to know what is going on (he's been taken). Right? He's not answering his phone but that seems to happen occasionally (def. not the first time) with characters on this show....heck in real life.

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I haven't even seen it yet on the TV. Been watching stupid basketball for 4 days and all I got were 2 of the short ones.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't think that him not picking up would inmediately make them think he has been abducted. It's not something so unusual like you say.

I'm also guessing (and this is total speculation from my part) that since Ryan is not taken for very long, since they took him at the end of the shift and he gets home later on, that when he gets out he calls Horatio and gives him some excuse for tnot picking up as to not raise suspicions.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Good point. Ryan does seem to make it back in time for work and from previous spoilers I've read, he was at home before his shift started covering up his injuries. That's probably why no one is suspicious until he starts messing up evidence.

11. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

Yeah, i'm assuming it'll be the kinda thing where he shows up the next day and is like, "oh, you were trying to call me? i put my phone on silent. sorry." and people are angry because he got them all worried for "nothing" (though of course it's not actually the case), and then he starts "accidentally" screwing up the case, and eric will be mad but calleigh will be suspicious.

still kinda laughing at TPTB for trying to pass off hours of abuse with a single split lip. if that's all that torture by the russian mob entails, i can take that fear off of the list!

12. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I've been watching basketball today and they have only showed the short promo. Nothing new yet. :(

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If he's only punched and gets a tooth pulled out, what injuries does he really have to clean up? I still didn't see a cut on his face in the scene with Eric at the crime scene. And I was looking hard too. :lol: The blood around his mouth in the scene where the bad guy is walking away could all be from the tooth or teeth that is/are pulled. I just don't think they'd cut the outside of his face, too noticeable and something that would have to be explained to his co-workers which could cause some of them to become suspcious especially since the Russians know the team knows they're being watched.

Okay, wait... I'm confused. Is it a cut or just a split lip? Cause split lip could be from the punches. But I thought someone was saying they cut him with a knife or something. :lol:

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I am surprised being punched repeatedly in the face didn't even leave, at the very least, a bruise. However, I would suspect most of the torture's brutality came with yanking a tooth or two out.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The cut that is being pointed out is the split lip :).