Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Not looking forward to Ryan's torture either:( Guess we have to watch CBS and hope someone gets it and puts it on youtube!!

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

How do you put it on youtube??

3. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

I was wondering...whose the guy with the parachute:confused::confused::confused:

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

FallenForFlack, you can record it with a video camera and upload it on youtube, that is the only way I know how to do it. But I still haven't seen it yet, and I've been sitting through an hour of march madness...

csi_justine, I think the guy with the chute is Jim Colton? Supposedly a guy who Ryan's kidnapper is forcing him to cover up for. Jim Colton is working with Andrei (Ryan's kidnapper) from what I understand.

5. JenAinslie

JenAinslie Police Officer

I'm twisted but looking for Ryan's torture... :) anything about Ryan I look forward too.. :) Hehe... They better not hurt him to back tho.

6. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

It's a movie with Dustin Hoffman and Sir Laurence Olivier about this psycho dentist guy who uses dental equipment to torture people.

I've seen the CTV promo, and the somewhat less satisfying CBS promo...what's this extended promo i hear about? Where can i see it?

SO excited!

7. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

hey wasabi! I actually was talking about the one during criminal minds, saw the one for ctv and cbs.

Thanks!

8. Wasabi Power

No prob. I haven't seen that one yet. Grr! I watched all that crappy basketball and all I got was the short promo. :scream::lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I've been thinking about that video of the shooting of a scene where Ryan's in a pink shirt. I think that video is possibly from next week's episode. But, just in case, I'm going to use the spoiler bar.

The guy holding the camera said something about the director telling a kid when to make a noise or whatever. It kind of showed the back of the kid and it does look a lot like Billy. so, I'm thinking this is the scene where Horatio goes to rescue Billy from Andrei. They kept talking about the gun not working properly or something. So, it sounds like Horatio is probably going to shoot Andrei before Andrei can kill Billy. If Ryan does go with Horatio to rescue Billy, I wonder if once they get Billy away from the bad guy if Ryan will hug Billy. That would be so :adore:. :)

10. anamarya

anamarya Witness

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yep, that was the short one. Thanks though!

Wasabi, that really sucks about having to watch all that basketball just to get the short promo!! I would probably throw a tantrum.

12. Wasabi Power

Thanks, Hollyyo. It was horrible!!
    I think they only really play it during hit shows like Criminal Minds, not basketball...Sadly, during Criminal Minds my family decided to watch a crappy movie. :lol:

13. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I was just wondering, about all this tooth pulling business.... Wouldn't his cheek look somehow swollen? I mean, when my friend got her wisdom teeth pulled out, everything was swollen, but of course, they took all the four out at once... I'm just asking, because I haven't seen anything like a swollen cheek in the promo...

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My cheeks weren't swollen when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but I only had the left side done. They told me they'd have to put me under to do the right side and I was like nope, not gonna happen. :lol: The swollen look could have been because of the numbing agent though. I think that does sometimes make it look puffy.

15. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

WoW!:eek:
    This episode must be a very good one, when I watched the promo you guys posted I couldn´t believe it.
    I can´t wait what will happen to Ryan, there was a long time that Ryan hadn´t had a good storyline. I hope this storyline will continue to the end of this season. I wonder how the teams will react, when they know what´s going on.