Episode 7x20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by squinn1201, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

Wow, finally figured out how this wrapping spoiler thread works thanks to those who helped

This episode looks good and even though i am a bigger calleigh/eric fan i think it is about time they gave ryan something to do.

I highly doubt that they are going to pull a tooth i could be wrong tv is pushing it more and more every year to what they will or won't put on tv. I still think it was just to make us think that they are going to do it. Also in the promo after ryan gets back and is on the phone with the bad guy it doesn't look like he is missing a tooth. That is just my guess all in all looks like a good episode and it looks like h save the day

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You think pulling a tooth on tv is pushing it? You do see when they shoot and kill someone right? LOL! I think they might pull a tooth. Doesn't have to be a front one that you would notice.

BTW, why are we using spoiler tags in this thread? It clearly states *Contains Spoilers* so we shouldn't need them. Right?

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Actually, DelkoLover said in another thread that Ryan does lose a tooth or part of a tooth. (of course spoilers are subject to change) It will probably be a tooth to the back of his mouth, so no one would really notice. But how horrible! It's extreme, but Ryan's not one to give up without a fight.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I was pleasantly surprised to have caught that extended promo while watching Criminal Minds last night. Usually I don't expect them to do a CSI Miami promo until Thursday. And I tried to pay real close attention to it as they were showing it, but I don't remember too much from it. Just a really intense situation with Ryan, and it looked like H was going to get there in time to save Billy, thank goodness.

Ginnna, I love your avatar, too. Poor Ryan, all right. He's going to kind of get the Marathon Man treatment, except for instead of a tooth drilled into, he's going to get one pulled. I think getting it pulled is less torturous than having it drilled into. And, looking on the bright side for a moment, maybe Horatio will pay for him to get an implant.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm hoping the crime lab has a great dental plan. What's Marathon Man?

6. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

That's gonna be expensive, esp. if it's a back tooth. ;)
    Does anyone know if they only pull one tooth?

Poor Ryan :eek: I guess it's his turn to be in danger.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think they'll only pull one. After that much pain, I'm sure he'll tell them he'll do whatever they want if only just to get them to stop torturing him. That's what I would do and as soon as I was free, I'd make sure to tell Horatio in a discreet way. I wonder what Ryan would say hurt the most, the tooth pulling or the nail in the eye.

8. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

could someone tell me where to find the extended promo for wolfe in sheeps clothing? Is that the one where we see H loading someone into a van?

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hehe, thanks F^3, HnSfan and GNRfan... I didn't know it'd be so popular! :D

Like I said, if tooth-pulling is involved, I won't be looking. No way. Not a chance.

But on the bright side, I do have free time on my hands at this very moment. Hooray for preschool! Now I can finally catch Criminal Minds (and the extended promo). Then again, I should be working on the extra credit for my Communications course, and studying for the group test I'll be taking this evening...

NAAAAAH, I'll watch TV instead. :)

I'm such a freakin' slacker!

[[edit]] This episode of Criminal Minds is already really hard to watch. Nearly 20 people die at once, but what really got me was the 4 year old. The idea of children dying hits me so much harder now that I'm a mother than it ever did before. Seeing children on TV being hurt drudges up the fear of my child being harmed. That's why I will never EVER watch Trainspotting or The Mist ever again.

OH GOD, why with the body bags? I can usually watch shows like this, but... *shudders*

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

But Horatio has a secret money supply that he uses whenever people need help. :lol:

If the pliers haven't crushed the tooth too much, it might be able to be put back in Ryan's mouth, but that would have to happen pretty quickly to be able to work.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Which one? There is a Canadian Promo and CBS promo. I haven't seen the CBS extended promo on TV yet, and I doubt it'll be posted. :(

The CTV one is the longest one posted yet, and is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxNn0eG5fk

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Say, I have a question. Weren't Billy and his father in the process of moving at the end of "And They're Offed"?

13. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

i was thinking the same thing:confused: unless Billy moved to a new school and both of them in protective custody and stayed in Miami.

14. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Thanks "Speed"! I guess I got a little excited about this episode! I'm glad that I am not the only one! Thanks for letting me start this topic!

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

There was an extended one that was shown last night during Criminal Minds. I've been looking for it but it is hasn't been posted online yet. Hopefully it'll be posted soon. The episode looks exciting but like I've said before, not looking forward to Ryan's torture :(