Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Yep, it has nothing to do with CSI. Kristin from E! confirmed that it was in fact someone from House!

2. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

thats a big relieve:rolleyes:. For a minute I though it would be Tara!

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Whew, I freaked out for a second. I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's probably 13 from House.

Anyway, different show.

I guess the most likely thing would be Tara, but it probably won't happen. I'm sick of new MEs. :)

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yeah, I can't actually imagine anyone from CSI Miami killing themselves...at least not intentionally.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I laughed at "at least not intentionally" I don't know why...

I couldn't see it either, glad it's been said that spoiler isn't for Miami. Phew.

6. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Ugh, I can't stand Ausiello at times! Sometimes I think he's over-dramatizing some of the spoilers...or is that some other random guy?

My money goes to Taub from House.

7. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

For the house thing I heard that it is going to come down to Wilson or Kutner. But anyway back to to show that this thread is dedicated to, What episode is Ryan supposed to be getting beat up?

8. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

At the end of 7x19, then we're supposed to see him patching himself up in the beginning of 7x20

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Now someone's got me fired up about what'll happen in the season finale of Miami. Now I can't wait... but then I can, I don't want the season to end just yet. What could possibly change the life of the team?

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hmmm I had forgotten about those two CoachMom thanks ;).

I'm really excited to watch 7.22 also since Corey Miller wrote it. He always gives us such great episodes :cool:.

Season finale.... so sad that the time is coming :(

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

How many episodes are we supposed to be getting this season? 25? Last year I think there was only 21, but that was because of the writers strike. :S

12. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I would think 23-24 episodes is typical. :)
    I WONDER WHAT THE FINALE IS GONNA BE LIKE.
    -bites nails-

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I don't think the suicide is going to be on Miami but if it is . . . I think it would probably be Tara. I think its Tara b'cause of the missing pills. Although I dont think they can go with losing someone in miami now.. . . Maybe just maybe if Tara kills herself they might bring Alexx back . That would be nice.:)

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't think it is going to be Miami....Ausiello said it was a show that "they all obsessed about".....Ausiello and most of his fans don't obsess over Miami, b/c he never really gives any info on the show and I know I have asked him quite a few questions about it! In fact the only CSI show that really gets any answers over there is NY.

The shows that everyone, including him are obsessed with over there are; Grey's, Depserate Housewives, BSG, Lost, Gossip Girl, Smallville and 24.....all those shows, if you read Ausiello files on thursdays, all get like 3 or 4 questions answered a week per show!! It is actually really annoying and I have been tempted to write him about it but I highly doubt it would do anything!

15. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

Well, i don't know about the suicide angle but their are few shows that are having deaths by the end of the season,
    24 is no surprise since someone dies every season but i believe the spoiler about it changing the lives for ever is about law and order suv someone is suppose to die there it isn't benson or stabler but one of the others but there are few shows that are killing off characters csi shows were not one of the shows listed as to having any deaths

Anyway, here is the list of shows that will have deaths for those that are interested

Time frame: Spring
    The scoop: The dearly departed has been with the show since the first season and has a reputation for being... eh, screw it, it's Edie!
    Chuck
    Number of deaths: 1
    Time frame: End of season
    The scoop: It'll be "shocking," declares exec producer Josh Schwartz.
    Ugly Betty
    The scoop: The obvious candidates are terminally ill Molly (Sarah Lafleur) or barely-visible Christina (the exiting Ashley Jensen). Which means it's probably neither.
    Law & Order: SVU
    Time frame: Season finale
    The scoop: It's not Benson (Mariska Hargitay) or Stabler (Chris Meloni). Beyond that, no one's safe.
    Number of deaths: 2 (at least)
    The scoop: Um, it's 24. It'd probably be easier if I told you how many people aren't dying.
    CSI: NY
    The scoop: A cop killer targets a member of the team and "forever changes" the show, teases exec producer Peter M. Lenkov.
    Smallville
    Number of deaths: 2
    Time frame: Season finale
    The scoop: One of the deceased is a long-running character. The other isn't. One is a man. The other...
    Heroes
    Number of deaths: 3
    The scoop: Two of the deaths will stick. A third won't.
    Big Love
    Time frame: March 20 season finale
    The scoop: Major male character.
    Supernatural
    Number of deaths: 1 (at least)
    Time frame: April
    The scoop: It's someone close to Sam and Dean.
    Lost
    The scoop: One is major, the other major-ish.
    Ghost Whisperer
    The scoop: The victim will be someone close to one of the main characters
    Prison Break
    The scoop: As the series reaches its climax, Michael must choose whether to save the love of his life (Sara) or his bro (Linc). Maybe he chooses neither?
    This is the time of the show when you guys take out your crystal balls and ID the would-be victims. Come on, don't be shy. Share your fearless predictions below! And keep checking back for updates! I have a feeling this list is going to get a lot longer. (Additional reporting by Jeremy Medina and Aly Semigran)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.