Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He hasn't got into fights to that degree,so it can't be said he gets into fights easily.He had some things going on in season 5 where his temper got the best of him, but this is a lot different.He actually should have enough bruising that the team should question something, I would find it very strange if it wasn't questioned, they are CSI's.
    His behavior should be different too.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:guffaw: I love that explanation!

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Haha, well, it wouldn't be a complete lie, would it? :lol: Maybe like...10% truthful?

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^ Or he could say he had 'a date that ended badly' I'm sure Eric would have fun with that explanation.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: I would love to see this :lol:

Ryan did become a bit agressive with Cooper and a lot agressive with the mob guy, so maybe it won't come as a big shocker that he got physical with someone else and that could be an explanation that the team actually buys.

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

...And the cop in Imminent Domain and the security guard in Man Down...

But a date that 'ended badly" LOL! That's funny. Seriously though...maybe he'll explain it as being from fixing his wheel, he ran into a door...etc. Although Natalia (being a former abused/battered wife) should be able to see right through lies like this.

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

i really don't know why people keep using the "door"excuse. is so transparent. but the "date gone wrong"would be nice, and funny.or maybe a fight with a neighbor about.... the Hammer taking away 2 parking spaces .... (sorry,back here we're pretty obsessed with the "parking"issue)

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with you!

She does. I remember reading a spoiler about Calleigh being suspicious that something is going on with Ryan. I think he messes up evidence and Calleigh confronts him realizing something is wrong.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exactly the spoiler I was referring to a while ago ;).
    First, he takes a bullet from the crime scne & puts it in his pocket & she'll catch him.
    Then while examining some evidences, he deliberately tempers with a bullet picking it up without his gloves on. She'll imediatly question him, but at the moment he will be able to justify his action telling it was a mistake :p

I do think he may temper with evidences right in front of her (especially in the second occasion since in the first one he doesn't relize she came back) as signal for her to tell her he's not ok & he's in trouble.
    Calleigh knows him & he knows her. Not to mention they're very good friend so they can easily understand their frien is in troubles ;).
    At least I hope, considering the last episodes :p

10. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

If Cal doesn't notice, Nat will. I'm sure one of the gals will tell H and H will more then likely put the pieces together, sweep in and save the day like always. You don't wanna mess with Super H and his team. ;)

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I know. I doubt Calleigh will believe him if he says it is just a mistake. Calleigh knows him better than that, plus his co-workers know someone is out for the team. That they have to be careful.

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi everyone. The episode thread is now up for episode 719 - Target Specific . Please move all spoiler discussion for that episode to the new thread located HERE

Thanks! :)

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Just here stirring the pot a little :klingon::D
    According to Ausiello there is supposed to be a major character on a major show that will commit suicide before the season ends, & that no one will know it's coming.
    I hadn't really related this a possibility to 'Miami', but we do have a few things to consider.
    Missing pills/someone with a drug problem.
    Corey Miller's finale comment -- "change the lives of the entire team".

Just a thought of course. I'm not really sold on the theory that it's anyone from Miami, but feel free to get your brains in motion over it. :p

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Nah, not Miami. I think that pertains to House.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, my first thought was our resident psycho Julia, but she isn't a major character :shifty: *damn*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.