Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ryan will have to come up with an excuse to cover up this. If he has any apparent marks on his face (bruises, cuts, etc) I think he'll tell them he got in a fight with the flat tire on his hummer, and lost. :lol:

I suspect Calleigh will catch on the quickest in terms of Ryan's behavior. After watching almost all of Season 4 yesterday (I WAS BORED! don't judge me.. ;D) she seems to pick up on people's behaviors rather easily.

I don't know, I think he could simply tell them he'd been in a fight with another person (maybe after his tire ^_-).. Ryan has been known to get into fights rather easily. So I don't think most of the team would question that explanation much.
He hasn't got into fights to that degree,so it can't be said he gets into fights easily.He had some things going on in season 5 where his temper got the best of him, but this is a lot different.He actually should have enough bruising that the team should question something, I would find it very strange if it wasn't questioned, they are CSI's.
His behavior should be different too.

^ Or he could say he had 'a date that ended badly' I'm sure Eric would have fun with that explanation.

:lol: I would love to see this :lol:

Ryan did become a bit agressive with Cooper and a lot agressive with the mob guy, so maybe it won't come as a big shocker that he got physical with someone else and that could be an explanation that the team actually buys.

^ Or he could say he had 'a date that ended badly' I'm sure Eric would have fun with that explanation.

:lol: I would love to see this :lol:

Ryan did become a bit agressive with Cooper and a lot agressive with the mob guy, so maybe it won't come as a big shocker that he got physical with someone else and that could be an explanation that the team actually buys.
...And the cop in Imminent Domain and the security guard in Man Down...

But a date that 'ended badly" LOL! That's funny. Seriously though...maybe he'll explain it as being from fixing his wheel, he ran into a door...etc. Although Natalia (being a former abused/battered wife) should be able to see right through lies like this.

...And the cop in Imminent Domain and the security guard in Man Down...

But a date that 'ended badly" LOL! That's funny. Seriously though...maybe he'll explain it as being from fixing his wheel, he ran into a door...etc. Although Natalia (being a former abused/battered wife) should be able to see right through lies like this.

i really don't know why people keep using the "door"excuse. is so transparent. but the "date gone wrong"would be nice, and funny.or maybe a fight with a neighbor about.... the Hammer taking away 2 parking spaces .... (sorry,back here we're pretty obsessed with the "parking"issue)

I feel the same way. Couldn't they do something else to Calleigh? A bag over the head freaks me out a bit. Ryan gets hits in the head and she gets the bag. The Russians have weird ways of taking care of people:lol:

I'm scared for her in that scene cause you know that Cal has the problem with her lungs and watever. But I recall Delkolover saying that Cal had to get back to the scene and the guy isnt expecting her there so he has to sorta improvise. So that's why he used the bag, I think. In the promo, I wonder if anyone picked up on this: she's staring and smiling at a piece of eveidence she just found, cause the first time it wasnt there.
Probably that piece is exactly the same thing the russian guy thought he had left at the crime scene.

As for the bag, I just think it's crazy :lol:. Sometimes I think TPTB are even more evil than me :p
Surely it will be easily connected to her lung problem, I mean she's coughing and suffocating in that bag. Wonder whether she'll lose consciousness so that the guy can go away with her gun or someone will arrive just in time, but still they guy will go away with her gun :shifty:.
Though, I still hope there's gonna be some fight between the two. I mean I'd love her to scratch the guy. Too bad she has her gloves on :shifty:

Anyway my real worry right now is Ryan :(, though I know he'll be fine, but still :(

I agree with you!

Poor Ryan will have to come up with an excuse to cover up this. If he has any apparent marks on his face (bruises, cuts, etc) I think he'll tell them he got in a fight with the flat tire on his hummer, and lost. :lol:

I suspect Calleigh will catch on the quickest in terms of Ryan's behavior. After watching almost all of Season 4 yesterday (I WAS BORED! don't judge me.. ;D) she seems to pick up on people's behaviors rather easily.

She does. I remember reading a spoiler about Calleigh being suspicious that something is going on with Ryan. I think he messes up evidence and Calleigh confronts him realizing something is wrong.

She does. I remember reading a spoiler about Calleigh being suspicious that something is going on with Ryan. I think he messes up evidence and Calleigh confronts him realizing something is wrong.
That's exactly the spoiler I was referring to a while ago ;).
First, he takes a bullet from the crime scne & puts it in his pocket & she'll catch him.
Then while examining some evidences, he deliberately tempers with a bullet picking it up without his gloves on. She'll imediatly question him, but at the moment he will be able to justify his action telling it was a mistake :p

I do think he may temper with evidences right in front of her (especially in the second occasion since in the first one he doesn't relize she came back) as signal for her to tell her he's not ok & he's in trouble.
Calleigh knows him & he knows her. Not to mention they're very good friend so they can easily understand their frien is in troubles ;).
At least I hope, considering the last episodes :p

Calleigh knows him & he knows her. Not to mention they're very good friend so they can easily understand their frien is in troubles ;).

If Cal doesn't notice, Nat will. I'm sure one of the gals will tell H and H will more then likely put the pieces together, sweep in and save the day like always. You don't wanna mess with Super H and his team. ;)

That's exactly the spoiler I was referring to a while ago ;).
First, he takes a bullet from the crime scne & puts it in his pocket & she'll catch him.
Then while examining some evidences, he deliberately tempers with a bullet picking it up without his gloves on. She'll imediatly question him, but at the moment he will be able to justify his action telling it was a mistake :p

I do think he may temper with evidences right in front of her (especially in the second occasion since in the first one he doesn't relize she came back) as signal for her to tell her he's not ok & he's in trouble.

I know. I doubt Calleigh will believe him if he says it is just a mistake. Calleigh knows him better than that, plus his co-workers know someone is out for the team. That they have to be careful.

Hi everyone. The episode thread is now up for episode 719 - Target Specific . Please move all spoiler discussion for that episode to the new thread located HERE

Thanks! :)

Just here stirring the pot a little :klingon::D
According to Ausiello there is supposed to be a major character on a major show that will commit suicide before the season ends, & that no one will know it's coming.
I hadn't really related this a possibility to 'Miami', but we do have a few things to consider.
Missing pills/someone with a drug problem.
Corey Miller's finale comment -- "change the lives of the entire team".

Just a thought of course. I'm not really sold on the theory that it's anyone from Miami, but feel free to get your brains in motion over it. :p

Just here stirring the pot a little :klingon::D
According to Ausiello there is supposed to be a major character on a major show that will commit suicide before the season ends, & that no one will know it's coming.
I hadn't really related this a possibility to 'Miami', but we do have a few things to consider.
Missing pills/someone with a drug problem.
Corey Miller's finale comment -- "change the lives of the entire team".

Just a thought of course. I'm not really sold on the theory that it's anyone from Miami, but feel free to get your brains in motion over it. :p

Nah, not Miami. I think that pertains to House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back