Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, i think you may be the next person to get spoilers from huh? That's alot of info.

Oh please, Tara? Do you guys really think she would? Or is it because some of you dislike her now, knowing that she stole the pills. I still like her though, don't ask me why, I dont know.

2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

It's possible that Tara may kill herself, i think if the team turns their back on her she will. It's hard enough to be not only be new but to follow someone like Alex, I'm sure b/c she's new she feels like she needs to prove herself; also when the team finds out she stole the pills not Julia they may not be able to trust her and she might feel like alienated.

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

According to Ausiello, the person that commits suicide is not on that list above. But according to another spoiler by another person that was posted like right before Ausiello's, I'm like 90% sure it's on House.

4. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Yeah, I have a feeling You're right Hollyyo...but I can't shake this bad feeling that it's somewhere in the CBS program list. We already know of one death (CSI NY) so they're out. Which means there are two CSIs that we haven't ruled out on top of many other favorites.

But if...IF!..It was Miami, I really think we're off base with assuming it will be Tara. Three people are out from the start (Horatio, Eric, and Calliegh) the writers will never kill them off. Tara's safe because I think she's too new and I feel that we would have heard something to the affect of her possibly leaving.

Which leaves three possible main characters, two of which I would be very sad over, and one if it's him...I would cry like a three year old and probably boycott the show. I'm not going to say his name because It would be speculating something I would never EVER accept even if it was true!

I know one thing...whichever show it's true for...It's going to be huge and no one, not even us, is going to see it coming. I seriously see a jaw drop moment coming on very soon.

Ok! Enough speculation on death...on to the finale.

What I think conserning the finale, and I've been feeling this way for a while, it's going to end in a way that will leave us with our jaws dropped and going "Oh crap! I didn't see that coming! What now?"

Think back to Going Ballistic, where we knew about Horatio but we didn't know Ryan had anything to do with it till the end. I really think they're going to do something like that again...just worse (like fatal gun shot wound worse)!

I don't think anyone's going to die, but the three suspects from earlier come back into my mind as likely victims. However, we would have known about a character death in some fashion.

Anyways, I think we're heading for a finale that will have us talking till September! :)

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Let's make a list of possibilities for the Miami finale:

Something blows up.
    Someone dies.
    Someone is injured.
    All of the above.
    Something with Internal Affairs.
    Something with family/relationships.

etc etc

Add to the list if you want. :lol:

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm pretty sure all of that will happen. Plus this:

Eric and Calleigh have some sort of disagreement about something, and just when it looks like they're going to break up, they will get back together dramatically in the last five minutes.

Tara will do something with the pills. Chunk them, sell them to Ryan, who knows.

Something big will happen to Kyle and he'll have a brush with death. That will be solved in the last five minutes.

Kyle will be promoted to CSI status.

Mark Gantry will die/be sent to jail and Ryan has to take care of Billy.

Natalia will be off to the side, praying for a story line.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Can I vote for all of those happening? :lol: Cuz I can really see all of them happening!

We are actually having this same conversation in the E/C thread....so I am just going to say what I said in there.....

Last season imo was a joke of a cliff hanger b/c we all KNEW they weren't going to kill Horatio it was just more of a "Dallas" "whodunit and "who shot J.R.?" scenario....which was stupid. I don't understand why tv shows feel the need to dangle the lives of their characters, who most of the time we know aren't leaving, in our faces...we aren't that naive...we ARE going to tune in next season so imo there is no reason for it....other than to create drama which sometimes can be left at the door.

I yearn for the season finales where the team solves a case and the season ends on a positive note where there are certain aspects that leave us wondering what next season will bring....ie season 5....I really thought that that season finale was one of the better ones we had had in a long while. Season finales don't need to put the lives of the characters in peril, they just need to wet our appetite for what the next season will hold/bring....season finales can shut the doors on one storyline and if done right, can seamlessly open the doors to next season's possible stories...again, Season 5 did just that with J/C and Ryan's suspension. We were left wondering where all that stuff left our characters.

But again with all the drama and suspense they seem to be building up to with the mob, this season is more than likely shaping up to be a cliffy....and for some reason I am feeling a massive explosion coming on where we are left wondering who survives and how :rolleyes: Which again, I AM SOOOO DONE WITH

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ohmygosh, hollyyo. Ryan getting custody of Billy? GENIUS. I would love to see that, but poor Mark would have to die or be sent to jail. Yipes! Whether or not that's worth it...I'd have to weigh the odds. :lol:

I agree with you, delkolover. I would like to see a nice finale, but one that leaves off with plenty of things to look forward too in season 8. I'd like everyone in the team to kind of be where they want to/need to be. we haven't had a group walk on the beach in a while! :lol:

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I agree. Based on all the spoilers I've read for House--I'm pretty sure that's where the suicide happens.

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Yep. Looks like a typical CSI Miami finale to me.

Oh good heavens! I'll be cleaning soda off my monitor and out of my keyboard for a week! Now THAT was funny. :lol:

I love Natalia and I really hope they give her a great storyline next season...and Ryan...and FRANK!!

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah I think it might be in Smallville correct me if I'm wrong but I think in tv.com I read that two or one characters were gonna die. I'm not really sure but you can check if you want . the article should still be there. I think this was gonna happen in the season finally.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Interesting that almost all shows have a finale that may involve the death of a character.It can work like it did for CSI LV "Grave danger".I can't imagine the show getting rid of Calleigh,Horatio or Eric but it is posible to have a good storyline.

13. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

I was looking at youtube and omg someone vidoetaped the maimi crew on set filming a future episode!!!
    Ryan is wearing a tight PINK t-shirt in this video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVV7Nf6ujA

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Sweet! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see that with Ryan in that shirt. :drool:

15. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yeah I saw that a while ago when I was desperately looking for the Canadian promo, does anybody know what episode they are filming?
    About how many episodes this season will have I read that 25 but usually it's 24 is it not? well and like it was mentioned last season was 21 because of the writers strike.
    I can't wait for this episode!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.