Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

YOU amaze me. Thanks for the link!!

2. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

at the end of last season and after the big bruhaha over lack of episodes while the strike was on-the CBS people promised that season 7 would have "make-up" episodes but unless they do several double headers (Mon&Tues nites) I don't see how they are gonna go and give us the 3-4 shows we got ripped off. Maybe a 2 hr 'movie' would have made up for some of it but the writers seem to be lazy or complacent now...still hanging on the sides waiting for some serious s/l to happen...

3. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

I think Miami is doing 25 this season which is a good thing! A two-hour episode!! Count me in on that idea I think that would be awesome!:cool:

4. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

Yeah, you weren't kidding! That shirt is definitely pink! LOL!

I'm always amazed at what the wardrobe department has the men wear on this show--especially Eric and Ryan.

Like in that episode where Eric is at Calleigh's hospital bed-side. He's wearing a gauzy pink number that just made me giggle. I've seen him wear flower prints too.

I've never thought pink on a man was hot or sexy. But I guess I'm in the minority. :lol:

5. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Or how about the butterfly shirt Eric was wearing in "Raging Cannibal"? They LOVE to put him in girly patterns, lmao.

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

pink and flowers-very caribbean and south FL-but I always wait for Eric to wear something more "Cuban" flavored-but they do wear bright prints just not pink I think...

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

BAHA the butterfly shirt made me laugh....I remember I got close to the TV and I was like..."Is that....butterflies?? WHAT??"

Thank you SOOO much for that video!! Ryan in a t-shirt! HOORAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Haha, I love the part where they're kinda jogging and then they just stop and turn around all slowly. I giggled.

psh..."Oh here comes Mr. Caruso and Uhhh...." "Oh that's the other guy! The guy in the t-shirt!"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

You're welcome:) Still I really want him in purple or white (wonder what he might look like in black??). His hair looks like is slick back again like from "smoke gets in you're csi's".

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

The infamous pink tee, LOL
    Looks like they were drawing guns in that video up there. Ryan and Horatio action! yay!

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That was an ugly shade of pink :lol:

Thanks for the clip! :thumbsup:

11. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

I watched the video again and David had problems shooting his gun and they had to retake the scene a few times! JT's pink shirt is a little bright I rather have him in dark pink if I have to choose a shade of pink for him.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't care if he was wearing a Barbie t-shirt, at least he's wearing one!!!! Instead of those awful Miami Vice suits...

Ok...Barbie is a bit much. Maybe Dora the Explorer....

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

No way, Batman. :eek: Then again that'd be cool.

I really wanna know what episode that's from now.

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

WOW! What a find!! How lucky were they!! Thanks for the vid! JT is soo pretty in pink...he can be in bright green for all I care, he would still look good! :)

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Was anything said in the video that I need to turn my speakers on? I have them on mute cause the kids are in bed but if there's something let me know and I'll get my earbuds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.