I Have A CSI Music question.

I recognise the singer but can't place him - it's driving me :scream: as the song is gorgeous. As soon as I find out/remember I'll let you know.

I want to know too! Except that it would be very depressing and sad every time I heard it. So on second thought... :lol:

The only search results that come up for it, even with the lyrics, are just people looking for the song. :(

Okay, the name of the band, I believe is Guillemots, but the title of the song is not yet known. I've been searching for this song for a few days.

Rumour has it, it created such a buzz it might have ticked off the Taylor Swift people because the show was supposed to be her venue. Oh well.

I have a Guillemots album and it doesn't really sound like them, I think their name crops up on searches because of their track Kriss Kross.

For some reason it reminds me of The Flaming Lips, but then again not :scream:
I wouldn't mind so much, but I feel I know that voice singing. Could be some Brit inditype group.....

There are so many people looking for this track it's unbelievable.

There are so many people looking for this track it's unbelievable.

So many that you would think CBS would put it up somewhere, but noooo. :rolleyes:

You know, I have a friend who had a song featured in an episode of "Ed", and the next day I made it a point to search the internet and answer the question all over for people wondering who it was. :) Anything for the cause! :lol: I would think that somewhere out there would be a fan of this band/singer who would be able to answer the question.

You know, it might actually helpful, if tptb would actually credit the music played during the episode. :rolleyes: I mean they do that in the movies, they can't do that in TV? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Miami has also had a soundtrack released. A listing in the credits of the music used in the episodes would be great.

*subtle hint oh wonderous Powers That Be* :D

If I can just quote meself from months ago - been thinking that for ages speedy.

Ain't no-one listening though :shifty:

ETA: Having forced a number of friends to listen to that piece, one says it reminds her of John Lennon singing. 'If that helps' she said. *starts to tear hair out*

Last edited:
*collapses*

Well done that woman :D

Was about to reply to one of the other boards where the same question's been asked, but it seems to be commonish knowledge now :D

Last edited:
Bravo! Wow...they're pretty obscure, eh? Only 748 views and 8 friends on MySpace. How the heck did they end up on CSI? I still would have thought that Googling the lyrics should have brought them up.

ETA: And I just got the answer from one of my FB music friends too. :lol: I should have started there!

Those guys accessed their MS page today, so I messaged them about the song. See what happens...

Last edited:
^Well someone posted it on the CBS website, so I won't take credit.

Well, they must have impressed someone at CSI to get their song on one of the highest rated shows of the season. Good stuff.

Does anyone know where I can find that song from the D/L promo? I think it's by Karmina and the title had "kiss" in it. I couldn't find it on playlist.com.

Does anyone know what the song from the end of No Way Out is, I recognize it but can't figure out what it is!

Anyone?

Back