I Have A CSI Music question.

^^
The song from NY is "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy.
And I think the song from Miami is "Rewind" by Paolo Nutini.
:)

Thank you. :)

I heard this song on the preview for something, but can't remember exactly what it was. It was a woman singing and the song went "if this was the end would you die not dancing?" Anyone know the name of that song and who its by.

Last edited:
I didn't realise there was a question there - doh!

I think the song you're looking for is Zombie by The Trucks :D

Season six , the eppy Shooting Stars i guess... When Warrick was taking photographs in the garden it was playing a song... Anyone know the name?:rolleyes: Thanks anyway...

On the NY episode "Help" what two songs was Alex Band singing when Mac and Stella interviewed him in the subway? We were just given snippets.

^He was singing "Without you" (album: "We've All Been There").

Don't know about the second song though.

Hey guys, I am looking for a specific song from CSI: NY.

Episode 04x19 - Personal Foul, at min 2:20 and 3:40 (playing twice), rock sound, instrumental with "Yeahs" in it.

Guy is chosen to do 1 Million Dollar shot with basket ball, succeeds and dies right afterwards.

Is nowhere listed on the music pages and a very well known song I am really looking quite long for already. Your help is HIGHLY appreciate! Thanks a bunch in advance!

On CSI: Vegas's Turn, Turn, Turn what is the name of the song that played while Nick was walking in the rain towards a crime scene and he stopped to look at Haley?

I recognise the singer but can't place him - it's driving me :scream: as the song is gorgeous. As soon as I find out/remember I'll let you know.

I recognise the singer but can't place him - it's driving me :scream: as the song is gorgeous. As soon as I find out/remember I'll let you know.

I want to know too! Except that it would be very depressing and sad every time I heard it. So on second thought... :lol:

The only search results that come up for it, even with the lyrics, are just people looking for the song. :(

Can I repeat my question once more without considered doing spamming? ;) Hope so.

Look here for my original post (just a few above this). Does really nobody know? I guess everybody has heard the song before, like I do too, I just can't come up with a name. :(

Help is highly appreciated! :)

ETA: Yoshi, I totally LOVE your sig banner!! ROTFL!!

Ok - I got hold of the episode and it's Rock & Roll Pt 2 by Gary Glitter :)

and the banner's all Hush's handy work - it's great isn't it :lol:

Thanks Yoshi, for figuring this for me! Though I was like: Gary Glitter??? That paedophile??? Goodness... *groan* Well, I like the song anyways... do I have to feel guilty now? ;)

As for the banner... totally awesome! :lol: Hush did great.

Back