I Have A CSI Music question.

katpin31791

CSI Level Three
Do you have a question about a song that was played on one of your three favorite shows? Or do you know the song but having trouble with who singing, composing, etc. Well that is what this thread is hear for.

All that is asked of you please make sure you list the show in which you have your question, and if you know it the episode name (if you know it), also a small descript of the scene you heard the song in this will be helpful in getting you the possible answers you are looking for. Please be patient when it comes to getting the answers.

CSI: Las Vegas- episode "Nesting Dolls" (Season 5). The song went like this:

"Tell me what becomes of us."

It was a female singing.

Anyone know the song that's playing toward the end of CSI: Miami Season 3 ep (8th ep I think) "Crime Wave"? It's where Horatio's on that boat with the coast guard after that main bad guy. It's kind of a rock/alternative song I think. Can't remember the words now. I knew I should have written them down, but forgot to. :lol: Seems like it might be something like "you can run away, but you can't escape" or something to that effect, but I'm not sure.

Chronic Future - Wicked Games

Did I wait too long
It made me somber wondering onward stronger
On and on
But I'm still awake
You haven't killed me
I am willing to persevere another day

You can run away but you can't escape
All these wicked games

You're impossible like ignoring the habit of breathing
I'm expendable to you completed then superseded

I insist it ends
My circumstances burned my chances
The answers want it that way
But I'm still awake
I have opponents
I've got moments to own that know my way

But it still exists and it's still there
You can't escape these wicked games

Go through your pain and struggle but maintain the knowing
Of what'll come to you showing it's all right
There's plenty around to drown you
Pronunciate found to all that surround you
Give them all flight
Running away is a stain in the mud a brain stem with a plug
When you get there you don't know why ou came
You end up going where you're knowing
Is showing in different form but inside you feel the same
There's always someone else to blame

Thank you so much, Billy. :)

Does anyone know the song on Miami's ep "Born To Kill" where Alex was working on the girl's body? The song sounded like a very small child saying "la la" over and over again.

Does anyone know what the two songs were that played in Wednesday's NY episode "Enough"? One in the beginning and one right after the lawyer says he has a heart (the first time Mac talks to him)...

Hi \i'm looking for song help for the latest episode "Leave Out All The Rest".season 9 episode 5. I'm interested in the song playing in the introduction to the s&m club, plays as Brass and Nic walk through the hallway. male voice. thanks in advance!

Hi \i'm looking for song help for the latest episode "Leave Out All The Rest".season 9 episode 5. I'm interested in the song playing in the introduction to the s&m club, plays as Brass and Nic walk through the hallway. male voice. thanks in advance!

The only song I remember from that episode is "Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park. I didn't notice the other song.

I would like to know what the name of the song is in CSI Las Vegas in This Season, episode 4, (Let it Bleed) in about the last twelve minutes where Hodges is running an analysis to find out what something is which turns out to be gold fish scales. The song is instrumental and really tickled my fancy.

Back