I Have A CSI Music question.

Does anyone know what the two songs were that played in Wednesday's NY episode "Enough"? One in the beginning and one right after the lawyer says he has a heart (the first time Mac talks to him)...
I think the first song is City of Dreams by Kevin Rudolf and the second is Falling Down by Oasis.

Does anyone know what this song is? In the episode that aired on Thurs 11/20 ("woulda, coulda, shoulda"), during the scene where Stokes returns to have another look at the car-crash scene and finds pieces of concrete. No lyrics (or if there were lyrics, they weren't playing that part)...it was just a trip-hop beat featuring a harpsichord melody.

Thanks in advance, if anyone knows! :)

Does anyone know what this song is? In the episode that aired on Thurs 11/20 ("woulda, coulda, shoulda"), during the scene where Stokes returns to have another look at the car-crash scene and finds pieces of concrete. No lyrics (or if there were lyrics, they weren't playing that part)...it was just a trip-hop beat featuring a harpsichord melody.

Thanks in advance, if anyone knows! :)
Could it be Dura by Ratatat? I don't watch LV, but my friend just talked about that song, and it sounds somehow like what you described.

Can anyone tell me what the song was in the newest episode, "Power Trip" when they all get out of their cars and join H? It's not much to go on just a guitar rif.
thanks

I was wondering what the song was that played in Lab Rats to describe Hodges "Lucky Day". It played as he walked into work and found the dollar on the ground, then the pretty girl smiled at him and he got 3 bags of chips instead of 1 at the vending machine etc. It also played at the very end after Gil realized he'd found an important clue in the miniatures - anyone know the song? Thanks (I think it's episode 720 it was April 2007)

on CSI:NY, "Dead Inside" - what was the song title & the singer while Sid was doing autopsy? much thanks.

Miami has also had a soundtrack released. A listing in the credits of the music used in the episodes would be great.

*subtle hint oh wonderous Powers That Be* :D

Back