Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THank's MissMurder and are you writing the fan-fiction? we need that right now, waiting for them to return together. From the onset of this fabulous show, Jorja was brought in as Grissom's 'love interest' it was always going to be her, they both went a bit off track him going for 'drinks' with Terri Miller, she bailed on him, and that was that:thumbsup: and his fascination with Lady Heather, which we all know now was just that. He went to her to ask advice when he was so low and so sad. And her going out with the skank Hank, only because Grissom was too wraped up in his CSI crime scenes, to make a forever commitment to her, which I think and may have stated this before, was first 'Butterlfied" and then took it to the next level in "Nesting Dolls' after he heard her sad tale and realized he needed and wanted only her. He's a totally different guy ourside the lab.:p and I love the fact, that Billy and TPTB kept this love story going and we all know how it ended for now. And if he returns with her I do belive they'll be married with wedding bands on their fingers. And the team will be so happy for them and embrace their happiness.

THE LAST SCENE

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. Desertwind

I just got my new TV Guide and the first letter from a fan was:thumbsup:

After watching William Petersen's final episode on CSI, I have one word:: PERFECT. Grissom and Sara together--that is the way I wanted it to end, and the way it should have ended.. name witheld. McMinnville, Tenn. how great is that, also a tiny picture of him. So they printed this letter out of probably millions, cool huh?

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

My personal opinion is that they began to rebuild their relationship after "Nesting Dolls" They began to bond again as friends, though yes I think it is the point where Grissom realizes the true strength of his love for her. After all, you could see how peeved/disappointed Sara was when Sofia was flirting with him in "Unbearable"

I believe that "Committed" is the episode where Grissom realizes he can no longer live without Sara in his life romantically. His love for her was too strong to keep ignoring. However, I believe they got together as a couple somewhere in between "Grave Danger" and "Bodies in Motion"

And Desert thanks for the news in the TV Guide. Awesome that the first letter mentioned ins to do with CSI and GSR :) And yeah, editors to have to pick and choose letters from the millions sent in.

4. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder for your always stellar insight, who knows when it happened, he and she couldn't get each other out of their thoughts and mindset whenever it happend. I just know that their together and hopefully will make a guest appearance soon, and the other CSI's will be so happy and thrilled for them:p I suppose everyone is buzzing about Billy's "STAR" on Hollywood Walk Of Fame yesterday, and here's a group pic. of them, beings he and she are both there, it is so cute. How supportive of all of them that made it to his shinning moment:thumbsup:And just a thought, I see that some fans kinda of blur the lines between the real life people and the characters they portray on the show. In real life Billy is married to Gina and lives in Chicago, as Grissom he's with his long time lover Sara in Costa Rica. Marg is separated from her hubby, a single mom and lives in L.A. On the show as Cath, is also a single mom and so far hasn't had a personal relationship that lasted, maybe this season she will. The rest George and Eric and Gary are not married, and on the show they also aren't. And I know that they are all close friends and a tight knit group off and on screen, that's saying alot, and it showed on their acting abilities on CSI!

HAPPY PEOPLE

BED SCENE

And in San Francisco, the pic. that Cath found on his 'fridge'

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  5. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hi y'all. I would’ve contented myself lurking for the mean time but then I read this post up and I couldn’t help but reply/post ;). Now and again, I was brought back with that Shakespeare thing and still nice to reminisce some of our gsr moments where all this ‘fairy tale’ started by the name of gsr. And speaking of Shakespeare, I’d like to quote/share this message that I read (and save) ;)
    “Juliet wasn’t Romeo’s first love, it was a girl named Rosaline that he adores so much but fell instantly with Juliet.” That’s how LOVE is. The person we thought are meant for us are not really the one ‘destined’ for us. So it is neither Terri or Lady Heather, it’s Sara. They served only as the instruments of finding his way home to her heart.

Now, we got the fantasy we created and have a happy ending. It has been a wonderful run for our gsr journey and I sometimes wonder if how much farther this 'thread' could go on if the reason in the first place kiss us goodbye.....:lol: *Are they still in Costa Rica? Hope they would take home that lovely monkey.*winks*
    --------
    Okay, let’s fight a little over something… *just kidding*. A little survey of gsr scenes, just to keep our thread moving forward till we got more of our geek couple:

Which scene you like better?
    TAPE ME UP or PIN ME DOWN.

------------
    Best Regards.
    :):luvlove:;)

6. MissMurder

What a wonderful quote. It speaks volumes. Sara is Grissom's one and only, and he is hers. :luvlove:

Oh a hard decision, both scenes are so beautifully done. I love them both, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the "Pin Me Down" scene.

They spoke with their eyes for most of this scene, likewise for the Tape Me Up scene, but they were much closer in "Pin Me Down" The viewers could feel the sexual tension and the atmosphere in the room. And did I mention the looks? The constant eye contact... :adore:

Which scene?

SHAVING or LETTER.

Oh and also I found this quote:

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to.
    ~Anonymous~

Don't you think this is perfect for the GSR? Grissom willing to give up everything for Sara, but she never ever asked him to? It was his choice? I thought this was adorable when I read it :adore:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  7. Desertwind

[​IMG] what a great idea x3nity HMMM, tough one on yours, the love in her eyes for him in the "tape me up" powerful, but the strong eye chemistry between both of them in "Pin me down" I guess has a slight edge, and MissMurder the shaving scene, once again you could feel this scene coming into your living room WHOA :pbut the letter was so poignant and sweet. Here's a couple for ya' all to contemplate [​IMG]

NESTING DOLLS

EMPTY EYES

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Sometimes, words are unncessary when their eyes are communicating. It's more than words can say. :lol:
    And for the choices, i like the loveletter ;). THough i'd like to partner your "Intimately" scene to "You Make Me Happy". How about that?

^Nesting DOll gets my vote. :thumbsup:
    --------------
    For this one up, it's with Hodges;
    'Grey hair can be pretty attactive' or
    C'mon, it'll be fun.

And save the best for last:
    [​IMG]
    *no words to say* Just remember the first time. ;)

------------

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

nesting dolls is perfect!!!! I like how they are there for each other!
    every moment!
    and i love the letter scene..is hard think they really talking about each other without those letters.
    mean so much for them! awwww great scenes!
    Desert, thank you for the pictures! i had problems with my pc, i'm back now... Gosh, a team picture, adorable!!!!!
    http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6313/bannerfinal33te9.png

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  10. MissMurder

Oh another tough choice! But I would have to say Empty Eyes would be my favourite out of those two. It's just the way he wipes her tears away...sigh...

I do love Nesting Dolls though.

I would have to say the "Grey hair can be very attractive" wins this for me. Sara's slyness, just adds this phrase into the conversation and the look on Gil's face.

Also have you noticed that in the "C'mon it'll be fun" pic, it looks like Gil is trying to grasp Sara's hand? Or was that just me? :lol:

Hey X3nity is this also another choice?

Which scene?

COMMITTED or PNN

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  11. Desertwind

DAMN MissMurder yours don't come up:( maybe check them again. on the "grey hair can be pretty attractive" or "C'mon it'll be fun" both:) one is kinda of sensual, and one is just that 'fun' the unspoken literary no words from them is so geeky, but so attractive, cause the eye contact tells it all:p

another two BUTTERFLIED or BLOODLINES

[​IMG] "I couldn't do it" well, guess he changed his mind on this line~
    [​IMG] "Come on I'll take you home"[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  12. MissMurder

Hey Desert do these work? Same choices don't worry.

COMMITTED or PNN

And I have to say "Bloodlines" is my favourite here. It was just the way he came in, sat beside her and clasped her hand, threading his fingers with hers...sigh...

And after the angst of the rest of that season, they both needed that bit of comfort from one another even if it was small.

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

MissMurder, you make a reeally good point about Bloodlines but i would have to say that Butterflied is my favorite, because Grissom is really cryptic about his feelings for Sara and this episode kind of exposes them all, he hasn't really got anything left to hide behind.

and i'm 50/50 on Commited and Premum Non Nocere i think they both are pivital moments in the GSR saga "since i met you" was important because i think it kept Sara going at a time when she was going to give up...and it gave to audience alot of insight. in commited i like how we see into Sara's past and Grissom's reaction to it .

sorry, i'm in a hurry so no time to post pics, but

a la Cart , or Dead Doll ? ;)

14. Desertwind

[​IMG] they work MissMurder and on those choices "PNN" was so long ago, but he and the "beauty remark, Since I met you" was awesome, but he was freaking out when she was help captive in "Committed" it was intense and harrowing for both of them he was out of his mind with fear for her, as of course she was, I loved that ep. how it was almost just them and Brass..WOW 9 years there are so many. here's two :thumbsup:

TOE TAGS

CHAOS THEORY

15. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone!

I've been a bad fan... :(

But I'm back! Thanks to holidays!

And I'm loving all the happy GSR vibes... (mini happy bubble) and I agree and double agree with what people are saving... I'm just too happy about GSR to be coherent about it!

This is why we spend way too much of our time writing fan fic... Let me count the ways we can come up with how they got back together... Hey, maybe he asked her out over a decomposing body... (disturbing remake of Hank asking her out?) Sorry, that just popped into my head!

I LOVE GSR!

Woot... *Exit, pursued by a bear*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.